Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:52 pm

"hmm, you can try my amor" I said and nipped him softly putting my arms around his neck gently
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:54 pm

"I plan to." I say smiling
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 am

I just laughed and leaned up kissing him softly and moving my hips against his outting one leg around his waist
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 am

I started to pump hard inside her as I nuzzled her neck
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 am

I moved my other leg around his waist and crossed my ankles after he finished nuzzleing my neck I used one hand to lift his neck up and bit his neck playfully wriggling beneath him still
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:23 am

I put my teeth on her shoulder and bit down gently
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 am

I nudged him slightly as he bit down on my houlder "Careful, I have wings remember" I whispered into his ear before I licked it. "Yep your tired, this is why you need sleep" i said just teasing him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 am

I looked up at her,"Nope." I said soon spilling inside her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 am

I maoned lightly and flipped us over and sat on his hips leaning down to kiss his neck and trail them down him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 am

I placed my hands on her slender hips
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:32 am

I smirked and moved against him teasingly slow at first and moved my hips into his hands more
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:38 am

"Don't tease me girly." I say smiling
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:43 am

"Why don't like to be teased?" I smirked and looked him right in the eyes as I spoke and then leaned down rubbing my body on his. I had a huge scar on my back and a few others over my body which looked a lot fresher than they actually were.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 am

"Nope I don't." I say tracing some of the scars with my fingers
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 am

I smiled lightly resting my head just below his not moving as he traced one of my scars and the nudged his head up playfully and kissed him under his chin
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 am

"My beautiful Khalaa." i say putting some strands of hair from her face as i stroked my thumb over her cheek
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 am

I leaned into his touch on my cheek closing my red eyes as I did..."Hmm, I'm expected to meet my freind at a nightclub tonight, I can't blow her off I'm afraid" I said looking at him and laid myself beside him thinking slightly. "You can come if you want, sure she'd love to meet you"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 am

"I'll come with you but you have to behave." I said smiling knowing she couldn't behave for an instant without getting into some kind of trouble like she usually did each and every day. I got up and stretched,"I've missed you so much." I said telling the truth
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:30 am

"It's been 50 years, I'm frozen at this age until I die..." I said changing, I walked out after I pulled on my shirt and a pair of torn jeans; I rustled my already scruffy hair and hid my daggers before I walked out of my room and then walked down the stairs towards the old nightclub from which music could be heard from outside. I walked inside and was welcomed by the bouncers who didn’t look anything more than gangsters as some would call them. This was the world I live in. I listened to the music picking up the beat before I found and old friend "And who's this sweetie Seclusion?" "This is Drake..umm" I said blushing slihtly and she just iggled and pulled me with her and danced with her for a bit not really caring if he decided to join me or notsinc eit was up to him after all.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 am

I sat down in a chair watching her and ignored the other girls trying to hit on me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 am

"You're going to have your work cut out Ash? his caught a few eyes already" she said "yeah, yeah" I said and went over "Come on, your dancing as well mister" I said looking back at him and my freind just giggled not having seen me act like this at all before. "And No i'm not going to get in any trouble you might at this rate though en case you haven't noticed this place doesn't consist of humans and the vampiress here might want a bite to eat" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:42 am

"But I don't dance." I say pouting
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:44 am

"then make something up beofre the vampire bites" I said and held his hand and nipped his fingers gently before I began dancing teaching him something he could do.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 am

I pouted and put my arms around her waist as I moved to the music
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:50 am

I laughed adn nudged his chin and nipped it... "Come on no pouting we'll do something you want to do later, deal?" I said looking up to him as I moved in his arms a bit. As it got later I said goodbye to my freind and looked to drake "As promised we'll do something you want to do,os what is it?"I asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next