Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:29 pm

I jumped from the tree, not wanting to suffer if she wasn't going to be with me. I sprinted into the woods around the park crying as I ran
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:30 pm

Deadly stopped him and I caught up and landed behind him... "Did you really love me that time?" I asked hesitantly "Prove it if you did" i put a hand on his shoulder rustling my wings nervously waiting his answer
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:35 pm

I shrugged out of her hand,"If I didn't love you would I be here trying to get you back? Would I be crying? Would I be looking for the only girl I was happy with and that I love?" I asked looking at her as my heart was breaking
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:37 pm

"what do you expect me to think, locked up for 50 years I lost half my memoreis when I lost everything" I said trying not to snap and shook my head and hugged him rbeifly "i'm sorry, I just didn't remember, I was told you betrayed me ontop of that you know I don't like to be betrayed"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:43 pm

I nodded and walked out of her arms,"Have a great life." I said vanishing and going to my house and put up a shield that prevented people from coming in if I didn't invite them to my home. I stayed there not thinking or even feeling, I just sat there looking at nothing but memories as I remembered the happy times with my ash
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:45 pm

"why am I having deja vu?"I askedDeadly.. "because something liek this happened before... * Look, I'm sorry, I really am..." i shook my head not beiliveing I was going to say this *If you want we can start over* i muttered and lay on the roof watching the sky.. I still loved him it was just hard for me at the moment.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:48 pm

I didn't answer her but just got up and got something to drink before heading for my nightly run I did every day
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 pm

I sighed and went back home to my old unsused apartment, hidden from the rold I lay on my bed ucrling up into a ball as I fell asleep... only one person knew where I was and it was not Deadly but the one who was walkign the streets at night.
There were gun shots outside but I didn't flinch
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:02 pm

I found my way to Ash and laid by her but before that I licked her face and laid beside her curled up into a ball
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:03 pm

I shuffled slightly as he licked my face and my wings moved a bit not minding. I woke uo in the middle of the night and stood up. I looked surpised seeing him there and just tugged my scarf off gently and went ot he sink putting cold water over my markings
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 pm

I trotted in and licked some of the marks
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 pm

I sighed slightly flinching sicne they bruned "thanks" I said as his licks soothed them a bit..."go back to beed you need to sleep" I said softly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:12 pm

I sat beside her and looked up at her with my yellow eyes before I turned and put her in my arms
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm

I smiled slightly and leaned back into him my hands on his arms as I moved my wings slightly to make it more comfortable
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:18 pm

"God I've missed you Khalaa." I said smiling as I kissed her forehead and then her beautiful eyes
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:20 pm

I smiled slightly and closed my eyes as he kissed them.."I could say the same, i missed you as well, My Amor" I said remembering someone calling me that many years ago but never coudl remember who knowing it was him I smiled slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:25 pm

I took her hand and laid her down before I started licking her marks cooling them off
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:26 pm

I lifted my head up a bit to make it easier for him finding it strange with him licking my makrings and blushed slightly as well having to adjust my wings so it was easier for me to la on my back
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 pm

I ended up basically on top of her and turned to human kissing her neck
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:32 pm

I felt his licked turn into kisses and soon felt him on top of me but for some reason I didn't seem to mind and just let him kiss my neck enjoying it a bit
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:35 pm

I trailed my kissed down to her chest
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:36 pm

i moved my head slightly and moved under him as he kissed down me "hey, that's just tickleish" I said triyng not to laugh "and your teasing" I said pointing out what I thought was a fact
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:40 pm

I smirked and undid her pants,"Not when I'm done ravishing you're body." I said kissing between her breasts
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 pm

"ah , you cheeky cat" I said and tried to undo his pants but a lot slower seeing how long he would last
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:51 pm

I nipped her softly and pushed them off,"I want you to get pregnant." I said softly
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next