Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature) - Page 20 Empty Re: Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:28 am

"Catori?" I asked. Meaning spirit
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature) - Page 20 Empty Re: Angel in the wrong place (Loves Sweet Death, mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:29 am

"I nodded not able to think of many names. Catori, it means spirit if I recall correctly" I said smiling as she began to feed from me and watched.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:42 am

I stroked the baby's cheeks happy. I kissed her on the lips as I hugged her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:44 am

I smiled nad kissed him back and hugged him as well
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:50 am

"She's so beautiful like her mother." I said as I kissed the baby again
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:51 am

I smield and kissed his cheek "thank you, and she is.. she even picked up my wings as well" I said softly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 am

"Why you saying thank you?" i asked curious as I cocked my head to the side
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:58 am

"just because" I siad and laid down as she finished nad went to sleep and lying on my side I kept her close happily and looked to Drake smiling.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:02 am

I smiled back and watched them sleep
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:04 am

I wrapped my wings aorund boht me and Catori protecting her instictively and curled around her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:07 am

I went outside and jumped into the tree's turning into a panther and soon fell asleep in the tree
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:09 am

I woke up later on and looked to Catori smiling and picked her up putting ehr in her crib to sleep and then went outside a little and found him scratching him softly behind his ear.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:28 am

I gently put my paw onto her hand licking her arm. I opened a bright yellow eye to look into her eyes that I loved so much, I jumped down and rubbed against her legs and purred when I rubbed my head against her hip. I sat down and placed my tail around my front paw's and tilting my head up to look at her face, she was going to be the death of me with her beautiful face and how much I loved her.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 pm

I smiled at him and sat down oposite him and kissed him softly laughing a little. "Your just an overly sized kitten "i said softly and let my hands wonder over his soft fur and nipped athim gently careful not to hrut him with my sharp teeth.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:12 pm

I put my teeth on her hand but didn't bite down as I ran my rough tongue over the back side of her hand. I put my tail around her wrist and pulled at it lovingly. I laid down and placed my head on her thigh by her hip, I started to purr
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:14 pm

I smiled as he licked my hand and watched him letting him pull my wrist and rustled my wings a little before he laid down with his head placed on my thigh beside my hip and I just let my other hand run through his silky fur my fingers tips occasionally twitching as I did and giggled hearing him purr knowing he was enjoying himself.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:21 pm

I lifted my head and rubbed my head in the crook of her neck. I then placed my paws on her legs
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:23 pm

I looked ot him as he rubbed his head in the crook of my neck and stroekd his fur softly feeling the weight of his paws on my legs but didn't mind and just gave him attention
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:29 pm

I soon changed into human and hugged her to my chest needing her against me, to know I was safe with her by my side as well as the kids,"I love you." I said into her ear and kissed her head as I stroked her back
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:32 pm

I looked at him and smiled putting a hand on his cheek "i love you as well, Amor" I said softly to him and sighed contently feeling his warmth against me just making me want to snuggled up into him again not midning the feeling as he stroked my back which would have agitated me if it wasn't him since I hated people touching my back because it didn't heal very well there but, thsi time I didn't mind.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:38 pm

I made sure I was gentle so I didn't hurt her,"You are my favorite girl." I said as I kissed her cheeks
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:40 pm

I smiled and raised an eyebrow.. "Why have more than one" I teased "I'm only teasing" I said to him and kissed his nose softly and losed my eyes rustled my hings a little as I felt his hands near where they connected to my back and moved a little into his touch as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:45 pm

I kept her close to me and kissed her unconditionally
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:47 pm

I kissed him back resting my arms behind his neck quite happily and licked his lips playfully as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:52 pm

"Your making me excited with you doing that." I said groaning
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next