Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Demon Is Back (Forcer Looking For Mares)

Go down

The Demon Is Back (Forcer Looking For Mares) Empty The Demon Is Back (Forcer Looking For Mares)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:35 pm

El Gran Demonio (The Great Demon)

The tall, buckskin stallion walked into the meadow, searching desperately for a mare to walk by..
He smelled the distant, strong smell of estrus, breathing it in hungrily. He stayed quiet...waiting... waiting... for a mare.
He heard something coming and turned around excitedly. The delightful smell was getting stronger... the sound of hoofsteps were getting louder.
Finally, she emerged from the trees and walked into his clearing, not even noticing him until he appeared infront of her.
(Anyone wanna play the mare? If not, go ahead and create your own! =D)

The Demon Is Back (Forcer Looking For Mares) El%20Gran%20Demonio

Back to top Go down

The Demon Is Back (Forcer Looking For Mares) Empty Re: The Demon Is Back (Forcer Looking For Mares)

Post by • Echo Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:59 pm

I will! Wink

Sarina~
my slender, golden legs moved smoothly beneath me, moving me forward flawlessly. My coat shone with the health of youth, as I was barely over four years of age. A zigzagging blaze ran down the front of my face, my left foreleg and right hind white with tall stockings. My left hind had a tall sock, my right fore a small coronet band. My long mane fell over my forehead and spilled into my eyes, neck arched and tail flagged. Clearing Arabian, I was Irish-bred with traces of Thoroughbred and Mustang mixed into my line of blood. Tossing my head a few times, I kicked out a hind leg, feeling excited and overcome with a strange anticipation I had felt a few times before. Pricking m ears forward, I stepped out from the cover of the trees, turning my head to the side and staring at the far side of the meadow. Tripping slightly, my head went down and I steadied myself, raising my head once more to keep walking but stopped by a tall figure standing in my way. Flaring my nostrils, I skittered a couple steps back, taking in the image of the stallion, surprised.

"Hel-hello," I stuttered, trying desperately to clear my mind as to be able to talk coherently.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down