Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:) Empty The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Wilshire
[b]As I paced in the woods, I smirked, awaiting a mare, hopefully untouched. I glance around and spot nothing - yet. My smirk widens as I place my snout to the ground and nibble on the water drop topped grass, my ears and nose alert. I snort and bounce my head up, my cock dropping slightly and re-raises. I catch a small scent of a mare but keep calm before pounding on top of her. I have a strategy. Be nice. Be kind. Be funny. Then get her. It's pretty amatuerish, but it works - for the most part. I shook my mane and continued to graze lightly but stayed completely aware about what was going on. I can usually charm my way past any mare.
The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:) 4066929-lg

Back to top Go down

The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:) Empty Re: The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:17 pm

~Shah Jamil~
She trolted along the a anrow river, the waves crashed up against the bank, the only sound in miles of this silent day... She pricked her ears to hear anything comming her away. The wind whistled past her ear adn seh stood still listening to the whispers that reflected in her ear-drum... She snorted as a scent of a stud was nearby and she stood still, almost like she was frozen solid, in the cold leaf-bare... The sun shown on her beautiful black coat adn the heat from the sun reflected the rays on warmth to her beautiful gray spotted coat....
The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:) Trotbig
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:) Empty Re: The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:)

Post by Faye Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Anna Marie~
*Life.. it has many stages that some may name but I feel as if I am the only one who knows them there is a time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.Currently I'm in the time to love.For weeks now I have been looking for just the right stallion; sensitive,understanding,sweet,caring,loving but has a harsher side as well.Though here I was just dreaming,that would never happen in this lifetime.

Two other horses were already occupying this meadow,one stallion and one mare.After realized that there was a stallion;a handsome stallion I considered going to meet him."He could be the one."I whispered as I always did when I was about to meet another stallion..
The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:) 14j6e6o
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Wilshire
I smiled to myself and docked my head at the sight of two rather beautiful mares. They both seemed pretty independant. I nickered to them both and swished my tail, my ears perked in wait for a response. I threw a boyish smile towards each of the mares' ways. I flicked my hair from my forelock and waited for their response. I wondered if both of them where pretty nice and forgiving. I really don't mean to be a forcer. It runs in my blood. I can't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 pm

~Shah Jamil~
She threw her head uo to glare at the stud, she snorted and responed and trolted toward him, she stopped before him and said in a beautiful, and also gentle voice " Hello, handsome. I'm Shah Jamil, and you are?" She asked and flicekd her tail to her flanks, and pricked her ears forward...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Wilshire
I smiled at the beautiful mare and looked at her body movement. I dipped my head, hearing her response. "Wilshire. Irish name... You have the most amazing name I have ever heard of." I said, my grin widening and my neck stretched like a cranes, like some arabian's should. My hoof pounded the ground, stomping the flies from my legs. My eyes gazed into hers with charm.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm

~Shah Jamil~
She blushed and turned away, then turned to face Wilshire " Love the name, and thank you, its greek..." I said with a beautiful tone...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Wilshire
I smiled and nuzzled her cheeck gently. "That explains why your so beautiful..." I said softly into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:28 pm

~Shah Jamil~
She smiled and blushed again, she returned the nuzzle and licked his muzzle " Your a handsome stud, no Homeo.." I said with a badass/sexy voice...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Wilshire
I chuckled and groaned at the same time, feeling her touch was beyond heavenly. Now it felt like my time to make my move. She was seducing me a lot, so I directly went to her rump and started to pound. My cock lengthened and moved back and forth inside her, which made me release juices. I smirked, pleasure coarsing my vains.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:29 pm

~Shah Jamil~
She groaned in pleasure, and she smirked throwing her ehad up and groaning loudly, she rocked back and forth, Jamil turned her head aound to face Wilshire and she licked his muzzle...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Wilshire
I wrapped my legs tighter around her side and licked up her neck, my pounding becoming more passionate and intense. I hit her G-Spot harder and faster, a small groan excaping from my lips. I started to tug on her mane gently, then harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Anna Marie~

Witnessing this I was disgusted beyond belief.My eyes rolled around inside my head and I turned my rump to the two so I wouldn't have to watch them do their thing...
I just couldn't understand this,you just meet a stallion and you start having sex with him?What's wrong in that picture?Someones' a bit horny I guess.My ears flattened against my cranium to display my foul mood.. well at least this stallion wasn't forcing the mare.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 pm

~Shah Jamil~
She gave out a small groan, and let him do his thing. She then lowered her head ot the earth and closed her eyes, gasping a bit adn then blowing away the dirt that was on the ground...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Anna Marie~

I swallowed hard,my eyes blinking fast as to avoid tears. I took a deep breath and the feeling washed away. It was times like these when you wish you had some one to stand by and comfort you,like a mother,a sister or a best friend. But I had none of those..only myself. But that was okay. If you want something,you gotta get it yourself and not let anybody else do it for ya. It is easier to face life's' challenges this way. No one to hold you back and anything like that.You were free,free to do whatever you wanted and that was the way I liked it..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 am

Wilshire
I glanced at the other mare and snorted. I couldn't help I was this horny at times... I smiled at the mare I was riding, my tool extending and hardening. I froze for a second, still on top of her, then pounded her as hard as I could for that breif moment. I started back into my routine of fierce and fast pounds before releasing another spray of cum into her. I watched her overflow from time to time, but then settled down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:47 am

Anna Marie~

"I'm leaving."I muttered to myself.Taking a last bite of grass I broke out into a jog across the meadow,and as I passed the two I flung out my hind hoof,swung around so it caught the stud's leg and tripped him up a bit.Casually I broke into a lope,eyeing my surroundings carefully.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Wilshire
I growled at the mare, dismounting the one I was riding. I bit her neck hard, my teeth leading up to her mane. I whinnied loudly and strongly and I tugged hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Anna Marie~

Suddenly I felt a restraint on my mane.I fell to the ground,but quickly regained my balance."What the fuck?!?"I spat wheeled around to face him.My ears were flattened against my cranium in rage."Can you let go of my mane?"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Wilshire
I hissed under my breath, letting go of her mane. I flicked the hair off my forelock and gave her a short glare but turned into a breif chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Anna Marie~

I glared at him with hatred filled my eyes,though I was a bit curious as to why he was chuckling."Disgusting Jerk."I muttered,as I cautiously backed away..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Heyy ill brb have to go somewhere UGH!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Wilshire
I chuckled again, my eyes looking into hers for a moment before I glanced back at the other mare. I looked back at the other, my hoof pawing the ground. "You may think that NOW..." I said, mysteriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Anna Marie~

I paused in mid-step,my eyes wide and my tail flicking to my flanks impatiently.I lowered my head to get a bite of grass."Oh just tell me,the suspence is killing me."I said sarcasticly as I rolled my eyes.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Wilshire
I snorted, my tail whipping my rump. I grunted softly as my side bumped at her rump and I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next