Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:)

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Anna Marie~

I eyed him suspiciously,and snapped at him as he neared me.I squealed in surprise as he bumped against my rump."What the hell was that for?"I snorted,flattening my ears against my skull in rage.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ol' Run Around, The Forcer (Mares Welcome c-:)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:56 pm

~Shah Jamil~
She snorted and watched the two, then began grazing, she now knew he was a forcer, and would mount this mare any secount to. She snorted and lifted her head to look at the two....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Wilshire
I laughed and looked at her. "Wow, someone gets mad easily." I said, smirking and whipping her with my tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:59 pm

~shah Jamil~
She narrowed her eyes at the stud and then snorted rolling ehr eyes, and turned around to leave catiously.... Only stopping a few feet away to lap up some water....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Anna Marie~

I flinched as he whipped me.I wheeled around to face him,my teeth bared."And someone is an idiot."I snorted,my eyes flashing dark with rage for a moment."You just love to antagonize me don't you?"I sneered
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Wilshire
I smirked and chuckled. "Oh really?" I said sarcastically and went to the mare I just rode. I stood by her, licking her neck and nuzzled her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Anna Marie~

I sighed,relieved that he left me alone."Good Riddance."I muttered under my breath as he alked past me and over to annoy the other mare.I wouldn't be surprised if I caught him riding her again.I lowered my head and continued to graze.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:09 pm

~Shah Jamil~
Her spine tingled and she nuzzled him in return, before flickin her tail to her flanks...
(( Brb have to go take a shower....))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:10 pm

(( Have fun with that xD c-Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:12 pm

(Yuppers,Don't drown! )

Anna Marie~

My tail occasionally flicked to my flanks as it warded off pesky flies.I raised my head to glare at the stud for a moment but then resumed to my grazing..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:43 pm

~Shah Jamil~
She stood and grazed before licking along Wilshires side....
(( Lolz i didnt drown...))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Anna Marie~

I scoffed at the two "love birds."
I rolled my warm brown eyes and pranced over to the stream,my hooves just barely leaving imprints in the soft soil.I slid to a stop at the stream.I waded in until Iwas up to my knees in fast running water.Lowering my pettite,small head I drank my fill..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Wilshire
I chuckled at the enthusiastic mare. She was energetic. I ruffled my mane and reared with a smirk towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Anna Marie~

Soaking wet and a tiny bit cold I waded out of the water,dripping wet.On the shore I looked down into the water,my large brown eyes watching the fish darting back and fourth.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Wilshire
I had to admit, she got me going. I smirked, bouncing on the water infront of her. The water splashed all over the both of us. I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:36 pm

"Jackass."I snorted backing away from the water.I was now even more wet.From the begginging I had disliked this stud..and once my mind was set it stayed that way and wouldn't change.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:47 pm

~Wilshire~
I snorted lightly as I nipped at her forelock with a chuckle. I backed off a bit, doing a fake charge, and punted my head against her chest with a nip to the shoulder. I gave her a smirk and flicked my tail at her snout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2