Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circus Dog (for Redhead14)

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Circus Dog (for Redhead14) Empty Circus Dog (for Redhead14)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu May 05, 2011 2:28 pm

In a circus there is the Ringleader, The clowns, the animal tamers, the magicians, the strong men, The acrobats, the tightrope walkers and many, many more but the one that is always forgotten is the guard dog. How else do you think such a place remains safe and sound?

The circus had a certain spot they camped and lived in while they were in a certain place. This was usually at the edge of town and was usually in caravans.
They stayed on the edge of town and one of them in particular was an outcast. The girl sat with two fully grown male wolves and they nuzzled her and licked her as she sat away from the other quietly and she stroked their muzzles in silence. Her hair was scruffy and she was dusty and had flecks of mud on her face, legs and arms and a nasty graze on both her knees and the wolves licked them whining and she just rubbed them behind their ears softly.
She did do a performance in order to stay but nto often since she didn't like to it and she basically danced very well with Yin and Yang both beside her the whole time taking it in turn to be her partners the twin brother wolvesenjoyed the occasional dance with her and were always happy around ehr and rather protective if they had to be.
Her scruffy hair was light auburn, resting just below her shoulders and her eyes were a dark green colour. The two wolves with her were both different one was black and the other white she called them Yin and Yang due to the fact they were also brothers and she had raised them from pups after their mother was killed.
The wolves then both lay curled around her when she fell asleep being silent but all three of them listening to their surroundings carefully away from the campfire of the circus life and enjoying the silence. This girl had been picked up by them about 16 years ago now and she remained an outcast still despite being 17 now herself she didn’t like being in the circus too much since her only friends were the wolf brothers.

SHe woke up later and growled with both Yin and Yang following her as she went into the forest to find otu what the noise was, her wolf blood streangthened her senses and made her sharper when it came to finding her own food with Yin and Yang who considered her the pack leader. She looked through the forest her dark green eyes focused on finding out what the sound was. She knew they were close by...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Circus Dog (for Redhead14) Empty Re: Circus Dog (for Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Thu May 05, 2011 3:08 pm

a boy non older then 18 had been traveling form circus to circus with his two horses, kateri a pure white lipizzaner as for what she hadgotten her name. and kangee a pitch black friesian stallion. his also had a beautiful female wolf, she had grey eyes with a firey auburn coat, her name was ayashe fro she would alays be his little one. his parents died when he wastwelve so he went on the road with his uncles circus and made that his living.

he had been driving his truck and trailer for aalmost two days now when he ame acrossed a new circus. " this must be the place" hesays to himself as he parks his truck near the big top, as he gets out to find the ring leader ayashe follows him right on his heel, almost all the women at the circus turned to see this tanned boy wiht dark brown hair with golden ends which can to right above his eye brows and who had brilliant electric blue eyes walking to the big top looking for the ringleader. he flashed an amazing white smile at whom ever looked at him. ayashe raised her hackle when some brave hearted ones dared to come too close to her beloved master. she wasnt very found of many women because before jacob got her at ten weeks old she was beaten for no reason at all.

as he and ayashe step into the big top he calls out " hello is anyone here" in his deep velvety voice.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu May 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Yin and Yang walked out and Kris stayed back slightly waiting to see what would happen "carful you two, those horses don't look very nice" she muttere dnad then turned to hear the ringleader adn quickly tried to call Ying and Yang back..."you silly wolves where's your owner" he said about to whip them adn Kris jumped out and stopped it quickly "don't you dare hurt them" she said and he tutted and she snapped slightly before walking back with her wolves..."you must be that travelling boy, you travel around with two horses.. sorry for the bad welcoming that was our guard dog and her wolves" he said...
Kris then looked to Yin and Yang and hugged them walking a away from the circus a bit and rolled her eyes at the flirting girls and the boys just crowding round the newcommer.. "idiots" she said and then the two wolves looked to her and she rubbed them behind the ears gently smiling and then the Ringleader excused himself adn went over to her "what were you thinking, attacking a guest.." "I was just doingym jobas were Yin and Yang, he could have been a robber for all you know... To be honest I do more work around here than you and the others put together" she said and ducked when he aimed his whip and her and the two wolves lunged and pinned him down "I also told you to stay away from us..." One of them turned to see the Ringleader adn Kris and whistled..."Hey the ringleader got pinned by Kris and those wolves again! " shouted one of them and a few turned as the Ringleader ran back and Kris sat down with the wolves around her yet again...
This happened nearly everyday the outcast and the ringleader would usually argue due to the fact that she just didn't fit in enough...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 05, 2011 3:30 pm

ayashe let a loud growl rip through her throat as the ring master brougth out a whip. " yes i travel with my two horses and my wolf but if you use them on any animal of mine ill be gone and you might not be breathing" jacob said with a dark look in his eyes " but yes my name is jacob jakson and htis is my wolf ayashe" i say as i smile at my wolf " my horses are in my trailer back there" i say as i node my head in the direction of my truck and trailer. kangee, my stallion let a piercing whinny loose as he didint like being in trailer for long but lucly his mate kateri was with him so he would be ok for alittle bit longer. " wher would you like me to put my things and my animals" i ask
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu May 05, 2011 3:34 pm

The Ringleader looked to Kris who sighed adn stood up walking with her wolves "I'll show you, their are stable for the horses here since this is our normal base... Yin, Yang don't go scaring them" she said and walked to the trailer with her two wolves behind them "seems like you don't like being cooped up for too long huh?" she said "I'm Kristerpher or Kris for short and theese are my wolves Yin anf Yang..." she said when he got to the trailer as well... "Ayashe doesn't seem to like me so you can keep her with you if you want... We should ahve two stables left anyway" she rustleed her hair a bit and then tied it back into a small ponytail "Open the trailer and I'll help you get them boht to the stables"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 pm

" thanks, im jacob or jake for short and i think she likes you, she can sense when someone is good who know what i mean" i say as we walk to the trailer, i look back at ayashe and laugh " i dont htink shes too fond of your two wolves yet but she comes around with everyone we stay with for long" i say as i whistle to ayashe to stop growling at the boy, she trots up between me and kris acting as if nothing every happen.

" easy kangee youll be out soon enough " jake says as the stallion kicks the trailer door. " you can take kateri shes a sweet heart and shes due to foal in a few weeks" i say as i go up the ramp and lead my beautiful pure white lipizzaner mare down first" kateri this is kris" i say as i pat my mare and hand her off to kris

kateri
nickers warmly to kris and nuzles her short ponytail and swished her long tail waiting for kangee

as i walk kangee down the ramp he whinnies then nickers to his mate, he rubbbs his head oon my chest almost nocking me down " easy you silly horse" i say as i push him away as we start to walk to the stables
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu May 05, 2011 3:58 pm

"Yin, Yang stay alert incase those robbers come back!" she said being careful not to be too loud and lead Kateri to the stables clicking slightly and pointed to which way as she let her walked beside Kangee and then opened the door adn Yin troted up and opened the stable doors for them and she lead Kateri into one and stroked her "your a beat Kateri, I haven't seen such a horse in year" said Kris

(I g2g bye bye)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Kateri bobbed her head as in agreement to kris's complament, she then nibbles on kris's shirt and whinnies for kangee and jake to hurry up.

" alright bossy girl your man is here " jake says with a smile as him and ayashe lead the stallion into the stallion next to his mare. The two horses nuzzle each other through the bares seperating them. Jake gets feed and water for them then says to kris " you may ride kateri any time you want just be gentle since shell be a mother soon ebough" he said as he kissed his mare who put her head over his shoulder and started to whicker in his ear as if talking to him. Ayashe jumped the stall door into kangee's stall and settled down into the hay for a nap " kangee and ayashe grew up together she keeps both horses call but especial kangee" jake says as he watchs the huge stallion lay down with the wolf for a nap
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu May 05, 2011 11:14 pm

"one of the other mares here is also expecting a foal, butthat one is rather nasty" she said untying her hair and walked back outside and Yin and Yang yipped happily wagging their tails.."Oh come on you two, It was only five mintues what is it?" she asked them and ruffled their fur before looking to Yin and sighed sitting down and looking to a fresh wound..."Ringleader catch you again?" He whimpered nodding and they went back to their usual place at the edge of the forest and she tended to the wound as best she could keeping an eye out for the ringleader..
"Yang go to the stables and keep an eye ont eht wo knew horses make sure they both settle in ok? I'm getting a bad feeling due to some of the other horse riders.. but keep an eye on the Lipizanner especailly... got it?" she said adn Yang nudged her and licked her cheek before he trotted to the stables and jumped up careful not to scare them "you both settleing in ok?" he asked them "I won't hurt you so don't worry Kris told me to check on you both" he said and kept himself low to reduce his threat.
Kris finished treating Yin who went to the stable as well and she stoo dup and streatched before she went to Ringleader's tent rather annoyed...
"That Mutt again... why does she hate the ringleader so much anywya.. he was the one who let her stay although Doc would have kept her anyway" said one of the trampeze artists crossing his arms "I knew she was trouble, A 17 year old and she doesn't even care about her own family" Kris could hear them but bit her lip and ignored them and spoekt o the Ringleader but soon after ran out laughing at the angry Ringleader.."Slow old man... I'm warning you don't come near me, Yin or Yang or those horses either.. you dare and I bet even Doc would roll in his Grave" she said and went back walking proudly and someone whistled..."such a brat if you ask me" said one of the girls crossing her arms and turning her head away...
Kris went back to Yin and Yang and made herself a small fire and sat down Yin curled aroudn her Yang as she laid back watching the star filled sky
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 06, 2011 9:47 pm

" hopefully the foal won't turn out like its nmother" jake says with a soft laugh as he tend to his trailer and locks it so nothing or noone can get in it.

Jake goes and sets up a bedroom type thing in the trailer like he always did so he could stay close to his horses. After4 settling down he pulled out his guitar and startsed to play soft lullabys.

Kateri smile gently at the wolves " thank and my mate and I are quit used to the company of wolves as you see ayashe has always been with us" she said with a soft whicker feeling herself grow tired and start to shut her eyes falling asleep standing up.

Ayashe heard the other wolves and got up. She watched them as they talked to kateri but said nothing of it. She3 jumped out from kangee's stalland layed down between the two horses stall facing the trailer that was no more then a couple feet away.

Jake sighed and watched the sky before falling asleep
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 07, 2011 3:30 am

Later that night Yin and Yang woke Kris up and she looked around and went to the stable first and checked on the horses especailly the two mares in foal. She turned a bit and saw somoone in one of the stalls and went over "it's past curfew come on get back-" she stoped and growled at the person..."your not form here.. get out now" she said and pulled them from the stall before she pinned them to the wall with Yin and Yang both growling "why are you here?"
someone woke up because of the growling..."Kris stop the growling, some of us need our sleep you mangey Mutt!"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Ayashe wakes up when she hears kris, yin and yang near kangee and kateri's stalls. Her steal grey eyes scan the stable block searching for whatever they were going after. Ayashe goes and gets jake.

Jake wakes up to hearing ayashe whimpering, and scratching on the trailer's door. " ok girl I'm coming" he says as he pull on some basketball shorts but no shirt, which left his sculpted eight pack out on disply as he went to go check out what was going on.

As jake gets to the stable block, he can hear kris. " what's going on here kris" jake said with ayashe right by his side, hackles raised and growling ready for a fight
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 08, 2011 3:05 am

Yin and Yang growled at first and then looked to Kris and the person pushed her back and ran "darn it" she cursed and looked up "another person got into the stable, they aren't very secure but that stupid ringleader won't listen " she said adn rubbed behind Yin and Yang's ears and they wagged their tails..."Also I think I should warn you on two things since no one else will. One, Lipizzaners such as yours don't come round very often in this area and two, This circus is a lot different from the others so becareful of your words and actions while your here or you'll end up like me" she said.
Kris didn't have a choice but to stay because she had no home anymore and since the ringleader allowed her to stay when she was younger then she had no choice anymore. But she didn't particaurly show that she liked it here by keeping away from others if possible and by having arguments with the one who allowed her to stay."another thing, for crying out loud put a top on before all the screaming cheerleaders come" she said puting her head in her hand and shaking her head she then looked to Yang who jumped up and licked her nose "Alright, we'lll go back now Yang" she said and rubbed the wolf behind his ear and he jumped down. "If you don't remember my words you'll be eaten alive and will never be able to leave" she said and picked up her ribbon and tied it in her hair as she looked to her arm feeling something running down it she sniffed it and sighed *just great* she thought and let her arm go limp by her side and looked up as an old man came over adn looked at the arm "Doc I'm fine, get away before the Ringleader comes" "Nonsence Kristopher, you-" she pulled her arm away growling before she went back to the little fire in the forest and sat there beside Yin and Yang who licked the wounded arm...
Yin sprinted back quickly and barked at Jake*help me, get some bandages, I can't reach them* he barked whimpering as he hope he would get somerough Idea of what he was asking
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 pm

jake listened as she talked, as he went to check on kateri and kangee, who were awake and pacing thier stalls " easy you two its ok" he says as he trys to calm them both. " do you think it would be ok if i but tops over the stall and put lock on the doors of the stalls" he says as he comes back to hear her tell him to put a shirt on. jake smiled " alrigt i will" he said but she was already half way gone. he wondered about what she said about how theses people would eat him alive. ayashe still had her hackles raised as she tryed to settle down infront of kangee and kateri's. " easy girl" jake says as he returns from goingt o his trailer, to get a v neck as yin runs up whinning. ayashe raises to stand by jakes side." easy boy" jjake says as he grabs his frist aid kit and starts to walk off with yin" ayashe stay with kangee and kateri" he calls over his shoulder as he follows yin to where kris and yang are " wow you did a real number on your arm " jake say gently with a smile as he sits down next to kris to look at her arm
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 1:34 am

"three things, One; you can put a padlock on the stalls your horses are in if you like, frankly I wouldn'y blame you.Two; My arm will heal in time and Three; how on earth did-" she then turned to Yin "forget it,Yin lead you here whenhe only asked for bandages" she said "And I can look aftermyself" she said as Yang laydown and licked Kris's arm to stop it bleeding and Yin went over and looked to her "Don't give me that Yin..." "Also what doyou have to ask,you seem to have atleast one question" she poked the fire with a stick before throwing it on the fire and watched the flames and Yang glared at Yin who barked "Both of you stop it, I don't want to hear you both arguing again... You two brothers are terrible" she said and they bothlooked to each other and then up at Kris *your one to talk, your on th verge of getting kicked out Kris* said Yin looking to her "I know, that's exactly what I want...Much more interesting outside this cursed place" she said.Yang whimpered *plus you've really done it, we have a performance tomorrow* "Thanks for reminding me" she said Sacastically to Yang and pulled one of his ears."I'll think of something for it you two so don't twist your tails"
She sighed and looked to Jake "what are you doing here anyway? Yin just asked for bandages" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Jake smiled at how much kris fought him not to be there or to take care of her " easy there just let me help you with your arm so you don't hurt it any worse then it already is" jake said to kris with a gentle smile as he took her arm into his hands and looked it over. " canb you move your fingers or any part of it at all" he asked as he watched her to move her arm
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 3:08 pm

"of course I can move my fingers" she said and tried pulling ehr arm away and Yin stopped ehr *his only going to help Kris*... She just growled lightly and let it go for the time being
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 09, 2011 3:21 pm

" well then I guess its just sprained " jake said as he started to clean it up
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 3:23 pm

She winced slightly wanting to pull back and looked to Yin who nipped her "thank you" she said.It reminded her of the person who took her in who left her behind since she used to get injured quiet a lot.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Jake looked up at her and msile ad its nothing, I like people helping " he said as he finished bandging her arm and then pet yin and yang beofre standing up to go
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 11:10 pm

She nodded and moved her arm carefully "he's going to kill me this time" she muttered and Yang licked ehr cheek
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 10, 2011 9:58 am

jake looked at her little confused " why would he kill oyu and who is he" he asked as he faced her searching her face for answers but he knew he most likely wouldnt be getting them since they oth didnt know each other very well
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue May 10, 2011 10:01 am

"because tomorrow we all have to perform" she answered "also it a figure of speech although I wouldn't put it past him, he allowed me to stay on certain terms" she said and then looked a bit curious"do you do any performances with your horses?" she asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 10, 2011 10:04 am

jake listened as kris talked and frowned as she talkedabout the ringleader, jake didnt really care for the ring leader too much either, but when kris asked about his horses he smiled " yes i perfom with them, but its more like im just there to make sure they dont get hurt, they always steal the show" he said witha gentle laugh
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue May 10, 2011 10:07 am

"oh really, how about we have a competition between you and your horses and me and my wolves" she said laughing slightly for the first time in a while and Yin and Yang barked wagging their tails and she gave them both some attention and they whined happily enjoying themselves. "we have a dress rehersal tomorrow and I just firgured out what dance I'm doing although I have to adjust them and I don't do regular performances either since I'd prefere to just keep theese two as company but their stubborn, even Yin" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next