Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circus Dog (for Redhead14)

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Circus Dog (for Redhead14) - Page 2 Empty Re: Circus Dog (for Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Tue May 10, 2011 10:23 am

jake laughed in good nature " your on but i have to warn you my horses are quit the show stoppers so if you think you can handle us" he trailed off with a mischievious smile on his face as kirs brought up competition. " yah kangee and kateri have to get settle and used to the ring tomorrw but theyll be ready by the time for the show" jake said as he rubbed the back of his neck
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue May 10, 2011 10:27 am

"Oh really, well then it should be interesting sicne we are both show stoppers then" she said smiling slightly "you should get to bed as well, if your going to perform tomorrow" she said and stood up...
(sorry I'm going to skip to morning)

That morning Kris was looking around and asked to borrow a sword and got one quickly before she got prepared for the dress rehearsal and then helped Yin and Yang get ready and looked around "Yang, go wake up, Jake ok?" she said and he nodded and ran to where Jake was and pulled him out from his bed and barked loudly *hurry up, everyone else is ready!*

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 10, 2011 10:40 am

jake smiled " alright good night" he said before walking back to his trailer where ayashe, kangee and kateri were all sound asleep.

that morning
jake is waken by yang pulling off his cover. jake pulled back on the cover with a smile " ok ok im getting and tell kris my horses ayashe and i will be out there in a minute" he said as he patted the wolves head then put on jeans and a white v neck before grabbing the stuff he would need and his horses. " come on you two time to pratice then you can eat" he said as kangee and kateri followed him to the ring to meet kris
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue May 10, 2011 10:44 am

Kris was wearing her costume, light make up and held a sword in one hand and Yang ran over to her and she kneeled down and listned to the message and smiled "well he's already late, boys what do you expect" she said and stood up. Sh elooked rather differant than normal and everyone watched each other performances not usually done in order the first time.
She fixed the small marking which she had put under Yin and Yang's eyes in black and white makeup depending on which one they were and talked to them softly before she fixed her hair in a neat ponytail with her ribbon and Yin and Yang lay down to the sides of the stage and she watched them carefully...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 10, 2011 11:13 am

jake changed into this ( http://blogs.denverpost.com/artmosphere/files/2010/07/cavalia-e1280438453628.jpg ) which was his costume, but he had black pants and boots. he slicked his hair back with some water and had some colone on. kangee and kateri wore flashy halters, that were like arabain show halters. but larger for them, thier coats were shinning in the lights as they walked in behind jake. ayashe had a collar on the had dimoands on it. her coat was shinning like a fire since her coat was that color
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue May 10, 2011 11:30 am

She laughed slightly and Yin and Yang shook their heads and howled as the ringleader annouced her performance. She took the stage looking very different from usual and signals to Yin and Yang who gave another swift howl before they went backstage for the begining.
She waited for the music before she began danceing easily to the music with the sword and Yin and Yang both danced around her responding to the sword together staying in sequence.
The silver sword she held was slightly curved and the clothes she wore wasn't something you'd exspect to see her wearing. Everyone just watched speechless, being quiet as they watched her and the wolves danceing together but also seperatly.
When the music started and she began to dance they both came through and jumped back when the sword was pointed at her and cirled around her moving to the music. Yin vanished and she dance with Yang for the first half.
Just before she held the sword softly in her mouth Yang troted up and stood up putting hsi paws on her stomche as she danced and touched his muzzle to the sword being careful.
Half way through the next part of her dance Yang seemed to change into Yin who she danced around and he followed dancing round her feet with graceful movments and put a paw on her arms sometimes.Both wolves had followed her movments easily and swiftly moving with her and not leaving her sidee making it seem a bit of an enchantment and you could tell that all three were happy and enjoying themselves because Kris smiled lightly as she danced and occasionally you would see the wolves tails wagging as she danced with them constantly looking to each other
Once the dance had finished a lot of them whistled and clapped with a few girls looking away. Kris looked up smiling and both the wolves ran out and howled before she took a bow and stpped back allowing her wolves to bow before she returned to behind the scences and the ringleader annouced the next person.
Her, Yin and Yang all appeared and sat beside Jake "your up afterwards" she said and Yin and Yang barked "hush you two"

( the song, the dance, what she's wearing adn the sword... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY31GB9c7e4 )

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Tue May 10, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Jake smiled amd clapped after kris, yin and yang's perfomance" that was amazing " he said as they came to sit by him. He smiled at kris's words then said " wish us luck" as he got up to het the ring readu. He had spme worlkers flood the main ring so that there was a small pond type thing in the middle. ( like in the cavalia show) as a soft lullby type music start and the lightstart to light up alittle, you could make out jakes figure and after he walked into the maddle of the pond kateri came walking out, her flowing pure white mane and tail was wavy. As jake and kateri' eyes met, kateri slowly went to the water's egde and drank some. Jake slowly did this wimsical perfomance with the mare that every one was on their feet when the mare exited. Then out rolled a larger ball which jake got on and out came cantering kangee. His black coat shone in the light as colors. Of a fire shone in his coat as they did their performance. As they finished with jake jumping from the ball to kangees back and kateri trotting back into the ring everyone was standing and shouting as the two horses bowed and left the ring. As they met up with kirs yin and yang , jake smiled and asked " so how were we". To kris
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue May 10, 2011 2:25 pm

she clapped and watched the performance with Yin and Yang wagging their tail "Amazing, better than the horse performances here I'll tell you that, mind it anyone could beat them" she said "and thank you for the comment earleir, no one usually tells me anything" she said smiling up at him and Yin and Yang barked and went to the two horses and congradulated them and licked their coats happily. Kris turned her head when her wolves left..."seems they've made freinds with your horses... Seems that I have competition with the traveller boy" she said and turned to watch the other performances "The ringleader decies which acts perform today and in which order" she said and the Ringleader began to annouce the order making Kris and Jake after one another and Kris remained the finishing act with Yin and Yang as always whenever she had to perform.
She learned to dance on her own by listening to the music and letting herself move with the rythm and remember the steps and her wolves just joined in how they pleased matching her movements.
She sat back down and Yin and Yang wagged their tails and licked her "you two will have a mouth full of make up if you carry on" she said and looked up the Ringleader brung in Sisco and Yin and Yang stood up growling. The grey shire stallion reared up angrily and kicked out wnaitng to get away trying to get to one of them in particular not meaning any harm. Kris bit her lip and Yin and Yang looked to her. They nudged her softly. Sisco reared again and bucked and the ringleader let go and he bucked slightly and someone else got hold of him... Kris clenched her hands..."Cassie should have told us the horses name" said the ringleader angrily "Sisco" whispered Kris and Yin and Yang jumped into the ring and stood infront of Sisco and Kris reached a hand out to them

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Tue May 10, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Jake smiled at the complament " thank you my uncles cirus specializes in horse and wolf performances" he said as he made sure kangee and kateri and ayashe stayed close by kris and him. Kangee started to sniff yin's coat as he licked him, good naturely kangee whinny in pleasure at yin grooming him. Kateri whickered softly to yang and started to nuzzle him. Ayashe. Walked up to kris laying her head on kris's lap whimperong to be petted. Jake chuckled " looks like she likes you" he said as ayashe lick kris's hand. Jack had raise kangee and kateri from birth, he had even picked their parents out to be bred to one another to turn out to best looking foals in the world and it had worked. Ayashes story is similar only that out of the litter of eight she had chosen jake. As the ring leader told the order of who would perform jake smiled at kris and said " they saved the best for last". As the ringleader brought in the grey shire stallion sisco. Kangee got infront of his mare and pinned his ears. It was when sisco reared in the air that set normally calm and gentl kangee into an aggressive state. Kangee let an ear peircing squeel escape from his muzzle as he reared. Jake jumped up and grabbed kangee's halter and put a lead on him before he tryed todo something stupid. " can you grab kateri please she won't go anywhere but please get her" he called to kris at kateri stood behin kangee and jake
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue May 10, 2011 3:40 pm

"Kris knows his name" said the Ringleader as she grabbed Kateri and calmed ehr down "Sisco calm down already, we don't want anyone injured silly boy" she said and he instalty stopped and nickered recognising Kris's voice he troted over and nuzzled her shoulder and lowered his head to the other two horses and nickered slightly and Yin and Yang licked the stallions coat... "Sorry, he gets spook by whips quiet a lot" she said and put a hand to Sisco and he rested his large head on her shoulder. "Kangee he doesn't mean any harm, his just scared... any one would be when someone has a whip" she said softly and calmed both the horses she had...
Later on she put Sisco back in his stall and rubbed him down after she had changed into her usual top and shorts and found Jake after "I'm sorry about Sisco, he spooked your horses quiet a lot" she said Yin adn Yang were grooming Kangee and Kateri to help calm them and pulled out any bits of dirt carefully...
"follow me and I'll show you what I meant earleir" she said and walked off once they were at the edge of the circus camp she covered his eyes and spoke strange words taking ehr hand off she had ghost like wolf ears and tail and other people looked strange and the Ringleader... he was something that lived off those who failed in performances...Sisco however was a silver dragon with a kind heart
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm

" kangee see he isn't after your mare so settle down you drama king" jake said in a soft yet teasing voice to kangee, who snorted and shook out his long wavy mane calming down as kateri nuzzled his side. As jake lead kangee and kateri to their stalls as kris settled sisco into his, he smiled as yin and yang helped him brush them off and calm them down. Before kris came over to their stalls jake had feed and watered them so they wouldn't be hungry before they went on. He also gave them each an apple and gave yin yang and ayashe each a treat for behaving themselves. When kris told jake to follow her he was fine but when they went to the edge of the cirus's campsite he got alittle curious. When she put her hand over his eyes and said some words he wasn't quiet sure what todo, but as she removed her hands he saw a completely different world. Kris had wolf ears and a tail people looked strange and the ringleader well jake didn't want to talk about that. Sisco was what amazed jake the most " wow this is amazing " he said to kris with a smile " but how or what is this do I look different do my animals look diferent" he had so many questions to ask as he took in all of his surroundings
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue May 10, 2011 11:12 pm

"when I said others will eat you alive, this is what I meant. Plus this place is far from any human circus here,I'm as human as they get. And probably not and you looked the same since your compltely human and your horses and wolf are completely horses and wolf" she said "you should leave before you end up staying here forever, with no choice" she said in a sad tone and her ears and tail flicked as Yin and Yang came over... they were both hell hounds and nudged her looking up to him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed May 11, 2011 5:33 am

Jake kept looking around him as kris talked but he stopped looking around and turned to face her, when she said that he should leave ." Everyone has a choice weather it looks like they do or not" he said with a froun on his face. His fitures soften as he looked down at her " plus there's one main reason why I wouldn't" he said with a smile as he looked from her to yin and yang and petted them on their heads.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed May 11, 2011 9:16 am

"Reason or not it's better to leave" she said and put her hand back over his eyes and took away the spell and removed her hand quickly before the Ringleader cam over and Yin and Yang stood infront of her and he just looked to them and then up at Kris who steped forward with her arms crossed and she waited for him to speak first but said nothing and just walked off again. One of the girls came over "Kris, what are you doing?!" they shouted "what I feel like" she answered simply and another girl walked over "that was amazing Kris, I couldn't find you before since you jsut vanish all the time...Also are you really planning to leave?" "what do you think? and who are you?" she asked this girl was new and didn't get anything around here at all but Kris just shook her head and turned back to Jake..."Leave within the next 24 hours after the final show" she said to him sterly and picked up the sword buried in the ground
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed May 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Jake didn't say anything as she but her hand our his eyes and removed the spell, or when the ringleader came over, jake just watched him with cooled eyes. Ignoring the two other girls that came over to where kris and he were, jake looked into kris's eyes and said just as sternly as she had told him " I will only leave if you come with me" his icey blue green eyes that shone in the sun like crystal told her. His mind was made up. Jake wasn't sure what his feeling were for kris or if he even had them. All he knew is he felt a bound with her and he was in no way attempting to break that bound.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed May 11, 2011 11:12 pm

She froze for a second and shook her head sighing "honestly, there is not point since I can't leave, I can't and neither can anyone but you since you have been here less than three days, I have been here 16 years, nearly my whole life..." she said "now if you'll excuse me I have to take care of Sisco" she said and Yin and Yang stayed where they were for a bit and followed as she went into the stables and brushed Sisico down staying there the whole day... She was planning to try to leave again by herself and since Sisco was old enough to be ridden she thought she might have had a bigger chance.

Later On...
That night she hid Sisco who had two saddled bags on and a red cloak on his back waiting for her and the performance to end, Yin and Yang were to take different routes and meet up when they had all lost who would be chasing them.
That night she finished her performance with Yin and Yang and waited until the whole thing was over before she sneaked out still in her costume she had packed a change of clothes for when she was safe.
She quickly went over to Sisco and jumped on his back putting the red cloak on and Yin and Yang went seperate ways for now all hoping they weren't noticed.
"hush Sisico, come on" she said and the huge shire nodded very slightly and cantered off they had to get past the boarders of the circus unnoticed and that was it... but that was a lot harder than it sounded.
Someone had noticed she was missing now and the wolves were too..."she's gone, again!" they shouted and everyone chattered for a bit as the ringleader tried to silence them.... Yin and Yang had let all the horses free so it was harder but left Kateri and Kangeee since they had nothing to do with this.
howls were heard from the wolves and everyone stoppped listening breifly before they began to act.
"faster Sisico, faster" she said adn kept the claok over her as he began to gallop her dark green eyes focusing ahead into the darkness just hoping no one had noticed...
After hours of galloping they finally got out after avoiding being detected and she jumped down and hugged both Yin and Yang and then Sisco, she cried happily...
They had galloped after her but could not leave past the boarders and the ringmaster hissed.."seems we lost our guard dog, oh well she would have ended up like Cassie anyway" he said and chuckled lightly before he called them back.
Kris found a water source and washed quickly before she changed into her causla clothes but kept her few costumes and the sword. She smiled nad then sat down with no energy left in her at all.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 12, 2011 9:37 pm

After the final preformance jake had taken kris' advise and was packing up his things when he saw all the other circus people and the ringleader go crazy. Jake grinned to himself as he hurried up and loaded kangee and kateri in hos trail hooking it to his truck and whistled for ayashe, who jumped into the passenger seat. Jake drove off of the property while everyone went after kris yin and yang so no one knew he had left until they got back. As jake was driving down the road he thought he saw yin and yang or many just one of them running in the woods. He pulled over at a camping site area and put up a make shift penn for kangee and kateri for the night. " ok girl go fin kris" jake said to ayashe who took of running into the woods in kris's direction, a few yards from them ayashe let a low howl out hoping yin or yang would answer her before moving any closer
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu May 12, 2011 11:14 pm

They howled back slightly from insitcnt and Kris lifted her head sleepily since she was lenaing against the side of Sisco who pricked his ears up and nickered lightly.
"great we've already been found" she said and the chain around her neck rattled as she stood up with a slightly growl beside Siscoready to jump on and get away if need be, Yin and Yang walked over and nudged her gently as they waitedto see who it was
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Ayashe pricked her ears at the reply howl and lifted her tail as she ran in the direction of it. She slowed to a trot as she heard movement. She slowly walked into the small clearing where kris yin yang and sisco were. Ayashe wagged her fluffy tail and trotted up to kris and licked her her hand. She pulled at kris's shirt and then walked toward the way she came looking back over her should at the four figures and whimpered lightly for them to follow her back to jake
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Kris looked to her and then to Yin and Yang who were already troting towards the familiar scent "traitors" she said to them and Sisco rested his large head on her shoulder and nickered lightly and she looked to him and sighed giving up completely and just followed holding her horses reins loosley to make sure he could run if he got spooked since knowing him he'd come back soon enough "what do you want?" she asked when she was in hearing range and walked over to where Yin and Yang were who barked happily and Sisco hid his head behind her a bit before resting his head back on her shoulder and she scratched his nose softly as he dozed off slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Ayashe barked letting jake know that they were back. Jake smiled and petted all three wolves " I just wanted to know of you were ok and to let you no that I lefted like you asked me" jake said as he saw her come into view. Kangee and jateri nickered a greeting to sisco as he came from behind kris " if you want you can put sisco in with kangee and kateri" he said as he put more hay in for the horses with a smile he turned to kris and said " you do think the ringleader will mind that I took extra hay and some of their horse equipment" with and laugh
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 13, 2011 4:18 pm

"Probably not, I'm the one that usually checks it anyway" she said and shrugged "you really don't give up do you?" she said and shook her head laughing slightly and looked to Sisco who walked over to the other two and nickered softly, he was a very tall shire and was awfullly strong at times but in reailty he was a big softie. "Sisco, this is Jake, Kateri, Knagee and Ayashe, ok?" she said to him adn he nodded and tugged her hair gently "mind if I untack him first?" she asked as she lossened the girth around Sisco's belly so he was more relaxed. "now be good Sisco" she said sternly and he nodded his head nad nuzzled her cheek and Yin and Yang barked and jumped up licking the other feeling left out "honestly, we should stay quiet for a bit you lot" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 13, 2011 11:28 pm

Jake smiled " nope I rearly ever give up" he said as he opened the make shift pen's gate for sisco to go in with kateri and kangee. " be nice to sisco kangee he means no harm and won't steal kateri" jake said as he shut the gate after kris had untacked sisco and let him go into the pen. He smile as yin and yang fought for her attention " my trailer is a six horses trailer so there room for both of us and yin yang and ayashe to sleep in there tonight since its about to rain anyway " he said as he felt rain drops and put a make shift canpoy over the horses pen to keep them dry mainly kateri since she was pregnant.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 14, 2011 1:38 am

"a little rain never hurt anyone, those brothers don't seem to mind it though, technically they are still wild and don't care" she said putting a hand out feeling the rain. Yin and Yang nodded but didn't also mind the idea of staying dry for a change and troted into the trailer with Ayashe. "although it does seem they like the idea of staying dry" she said.
Sisco had settled himself down and introduced himself to the other two horses to be polite to them and was careful around Kateri knowing she was in foal and also made it clear to Kangee that he wouldn't steal her and nipped him playfully to show that.
Kris helped him put the canopy up and checked the horses were all dry and saw Yin and Yang sniffing the trailer and then walked inside and looked around it curiously never having seen such a thing before
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Jake laughed as he watched the three wolves trot into the trailer " ayashe still has some wild left in her, her father was a wilded wolf that had a coat of dark burning auburn like ayashe's coat. She was the only pup to come across with it" he said as they finished putting the tarp canopy. Over the horse pen. Kangee and stood sisco didn't mean any harm and gently nipped at sisco's mane letting him know there was no hard feeling. Kateri stood in between the two larger stallions to keep warm as she was only a hand short then kangee who was almost 18 hands. Ayashe walked into the trailer and settled into the straw and whimpered to yin and yang, seeing which one if not both would come to cuddle to keep warm. " here a pillow and some blankets if you get cold" jake said as he started to set his own bed up fro the night
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next