Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circus Dog (for Redhead14)

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Circus Dog (for Redhead14) - Page 3 Empty Re: Circus Dog (for Redhead14)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 1:24 am

"Thank you" she said and set her bed up... Yin and Yang both went over and curled up to keep warm beside Ayashe
Sisco fell asleep still standing at 19 hh he really was a giant teddy bear and smiled when he released they had forgiven him from earlier.
Kris checked that Sisco, Yin and Yang had all settled before she sat down near the bed she had made just listening around her for a bit uneasy still but was calming herself down and stood up and searched in Sisco's saddle bag for something and smiled slightly when she pulled out her old ribbon and tied it around her wrist and settled herself back down.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 11:16 am

" no problem" jake said as he made his own bed comfortable and layed down watching the rain. He had already changed into a white t-shirt and shorts before laying down.. kateri as she fell asleep started to lean into kangee for some support as she was now 5 months pregnant. Ayashe snuggled closer to uin to keep warm, and she had taking a liking to him. Jake watched the rain fall from inside the trailer not able to fall asleep, he sighed and started to stroke a small gold cross that hung around his neck
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 11:21 am

Yang snuggled up to them both and Yin smiled slightly and snuggled closer to her as well. Yang stood up feeling rejected and nudged Kris who was asleep and she moved as he nudged her and looked up to him "what is it Yang, it's the middle of the night?" she whispered and then look to Yin and Ayashe.Yang whimpered and she then rustled his fur.."go on, just make sure that you don't get sick ok?". Yang nodded and went back and cuddled up to them both again. Sisco watched both kateri and Kangee and flicked his ears listening for danger since even he knew that Kateri would have to be kept safe. She yawned and then sat up slightly "can't sleep?" she asked looking over to Jake and spotted the cross "must be precious by the looks of it" she said keeping her voice soft and quiet so she didn't wake up the animals
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 11:33 am

" yah I just have a lot on my mind" jake said looking from knris to ayashe and yin smiling" looks like she has taken a liking to yin" he said as he looked back to kris and ran his fingers through his longish hair." My grand father made this cross out of his first gold coin he ever earned and its been past down from the generations" he said as he lookd from the cross to kris
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 11:37 am

"wow, that's some story and it looks very pretty and well made" she said listening " I think Yang feels rejected by them both now though, he considers Ayashe a freind and Yin is technically his twin brother, so as you can imagine." she said and looked as Yang stood up and went outside and lay down under Sisco, using him as a sort of tent."and I don't think Yin is rejecting all the attention his getting either" she said watching Yin cuddle up to Ayashe more and smiled before turning back to Jake "Well, want to tell me what's on you mind then?" she asked looking at him as she sat herself up.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 11:43 am

Jake looked from yin and ayashe to yang and watched him walk out to where the horses were. " its just I'm not sure if I should go back to my uncles cirus or just stay on the road. If I go back I become the ring leader, master of the ring, since my uncle is getting up there in age." He said as he looked up at kris with his grey, green blue eyes
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 11:50 am

"hmmm, I'm not sure what to say sinc eI don't know what it's like but jsut do what your heart desires the most that way you know you'll be at least content and everyone gets old but atleast that circus is a whole lot nicer than my old one" she said "Plus you can still do you own performance as a ringleader, It would be a shame not being able to see it again since it is amazing" she said "But either way you have much knowledge to gain and a family waiting at your home" she said and looked down to him as she spoke

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sun May 15, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 11:58 am

" if I go back would you like to come back with me" he asked looking at her with gentle eyes " your performance was amazing and it would be a shame to never see it again" he then rubbing his arm he looked off into the rain and sighed " there's something that I haven't told you sbout my family and myself" he said as he stood up
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 12:01 pm

"Now your just repeating what I said" she said and stood up "and I'm going to guess that either way, that determination of yours will make me come and boht my wolves and my horse have made freinds as well as me. So either way I won't be leaving anytime soon" she said standing up and looked up at him her dark green eyes showed pure curiousty as he mentoned something "what is it? if you don't mind me asking?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Jake smiled at her answer " so you've notice that I am determined and I'm glad you won't be leaving for a while" he said as he looked at her but then his facial feature turned alittle bit hard as he said " my family aren't just mortal...were kindof wizards and some of my family is part werewold or centars" he said looking at her hope she would judge him
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 12:15 pm

“So? I’m part wolf, not werewolf, pure wolf and you’re a good person no matter what you are plus Me, Yin, Yang and Sisco could tell from the start, your scent is slightly different from humans” she said smiling gently at him “Also if you weren’t a good person, neither, Yin or Yang or even Sisco wouldn’t let you go near them or me for that matter, I would have stayed away since I’m sick of people like them after 16 years with people who hate me”
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Jake smiled at kris " thanks that means a lot to me" he said as he looked at. He then looked at his watch and said " well its almost 4 in the moning you you like to start heading to my family's circus or sleep first" he asked
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 12:23 pm

"I think i've had enough sleep and I'm wide awake, shall we start brining the horses inside?" she asked and Yin lifted his head up and woke up Ayashe and licked her head... Yang come over and whimpered.."Oh Yang" she said and sat down giving him a hug and he wagged his tail and licked her cheek before troting off and she brushed herself down as she stood up again waiting for an answer.
Sisco woke up and pricked his ears up and lifted his head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 2:17 pm

" yah we can" jake said as he got up, folding the blankets and putting them back in the tack area in the front of the trailer. Ayashe woke up and gently tugged on yins ear befor stretching. When jake came back he had three dark leather halter in his hand each head its own lead attached to it. " here's one for sisco " he said with a smile as he said some words and on a gold plate on each halter shpwed the three horses names. Ayashe walked out of the trailer and waited for yin to come out as kris and jake loaded the horses into the trailer. Kateri went willingly and kangee followed after her as they went in.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Kris clicked her tounge and Sisco walked over.. She kept a hand beside his muzzle and he followed as she lead him into one of the stall and put a halter on him and tied him up loosly "now stay calm boy, it's safe in here ok?" she said and pulled a blaket for Sisco from under his saddle and then placed it over him gently and Yin and Yang settled themselves beside Sico.." Make sure that he stays calm you two, we don't want him scaring Kateri especailly got it?" she siad and they nodded as she jumped out "Thanks for the halter, it'll help him keep calm since it's his first time in a trailer. I left Yin and Yang in there to be sure he does stay calm as well" she said and looked to Ayshe..."you'll get to see Yin again when we get there ok Ayashe?" she said smiling slightly and rustled Ayashe's fur gently.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 2:54 pm

" think nothing of it" jake said with a smile as he placed blankets over kangee and kateri who were happy to be back in the warm trailer. Ayashe stood by jakes side but was looking at yin. She had formed a crush on him in the past four days. " ayashe why don't you stgay with kateri keep her company won't you girl" jake said with a smile as ayashe trotted happily up the ramp and layed down by kateri's hooves. Jake walked to his. Truck and opened the door for kris
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Kris smiled and crossed her arms watching Ayashe and laughed lightly before she helped close the trailers door adn then jumped in and closed the door behind her "I can get in myself you know" she said rustleing her hair before she waited for him to get in. "But thanks anyway" she said looking to the ceiling of the car avoiding eye contact for the mintue
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Jake laughed " yes I am well aware that you can do it yourself but as for me its the gentleman thing todo" he said with a smile as he got into the drivers seat started the car and pulled out on to the high way heading in the direction on where his families cirus usually was. Jake flipped through the radio stations until he founda country statiom. He liked all types of music. Every now and then he would steal glances at kris and smile
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 3:07 pm

She smiled slightly and caught him stealing a glance "what is it?" she asked still listening to the music as she leaned back in the seat looking outside. Her eyes diverted slightl and looked to him waiting for an answer...
Meanwhile in the back of the trailer.. Yin and Yang were keeping Sisco calm...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 3:27 pm

" oh nothing ' he said as he smiled back at her " has yin yang and sisco ever been bred before" he asked to keep the conversation going. ayashe looked over at yin and playfully growlled at him while she was laying doan and let her fluffy tail wag slightly
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 3:29 pm

"nope, Sisco is two years and has only been for a few weeks and Yin and Yang haven't been bred either" she said "What's it like at this circus?" she asked a bit nervously and Yin wagged his tail as well but knew he had to keep Sisco calm or he would go wild.
She waited for an answer as she fiddled with the black ribbon round her wrist
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 3:44 pm

"well theres a filly whos three that is almost about to go into her first heat, sha gypsy vanner whos 17hh hands i was justthinking they woould have good foals together" he said then look over at kris " and theres plenty of other female wolves at my familis circus for yang and if yin likes ayashe back they can bred when she comes into heat" he say then smiling he said " everyone treats each other like family and when live in tents that have wagons attached to the ends of it'
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 3:48 pm

"that's up for the three boys to decide not me, it's their lives after all" she said "and it sound a lot nicer than others, I never had anyone to call family apart from Yin, Yang, Sisco and sometimes Cassie. She was the owner of Sisco's mother who died soon after." she said and shook her head slightly "well' at least I have meeting everyone to keep me excited" she said smiling slightly as she thought about it.
Yin barked softly looking up and looked to Yang who just smirked and nudged Yin who went over and nuzzled Ayashe
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 3:54 pm

" that is very true and i respect that " jake said with a smile" yah just be ready to get hugged be everyone and just wait till you see the place that i have in mind for you to stay" he said as he looked at her. ayashe smiled at yin as she rested her head on her front paws
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Kris turned her gaze to him curiously and then laughed slightly "Well all I can do is wonder then?" she said and hummed along to the tune playing.
Later on...
Yin and Yang both stood up as they smelt unfamalir lands and Sisco got slightly uneasy. Kris looked ahead and turned her head ot behind her "Sisco seems a bit uneasy" she said. "He really doesn't travel much" she waited until the trailer had stoped before she quickly jumped out and checked on Sisco and stroked his muzzle..."Hush, boy it's ok" she said and he instantly calmed down adn nudged her softly.
Yang barked and jumped up licking her cheek wanting attention as well as Yin
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next