Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circus Dog (for Redhead14)

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Circus Dog (for Redhead14) - Page 4 Empty Re: Circus Dog (for Redhead14)

Post by redhead14 Sun May 15, 2011 4:21 pm

" well you can see it now were here: jake sai dwith a smile as he stopped his black truck and trailer infront of the big top where half of the whoel circus came out to gree them . people kept giving jake hugs andf kissing his cheeks and greeted kris just the same, but went back to work so kris and jake could settle their horses and wolves down
horse stable and areana: http://hicolour.com/images/20090131044236_310109.jpg
areana: http://sweetbriarstables.com/images/indoor_arena_small.JPG
wolf kennel: http://www.forshamcottagearks.com/ControlFiles/Graphics/Products/Kennels/Chegworth/Chegworth.jpg
wolf kennel: http://www.barnfactory.com/Portals/0/Barn%20Photos/Dog%20Kennels/slater%20kennel%20inside.jpg
wolf housing area: http://www.unclehowards.com/Portals/0/Barn%20Photos/Dog%20Kennels/222%20revised%20%5B800x600%5D.jpg

cirus tents: http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/8225588/2/istockphoto_8225588-circus-tent.jpg
circus tent: http://www.solarnavigator.net/www.arabiantents.com/arabian_tents_images/Tent_Billy_Smarts_Circus.jpg ( three ring tent_)
( the filly fro sisco any name suggestions)
http://www.circlegranchar.com/images/RightSideHop.jpg

http://www.circlegranchar.com/images/SP_Left%20side.jpg
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Kris jumped and pulled back slightly as she was greeted by the group of strangers and Sisco got himself out of the trailer with Yin and Yang and Sisco out his head over Kris protectively and Yin and Yang growled lightly "you three, It's nothing just a bit of a shock and let go Sisco" she said and he nickered and hid his head behind her and Yin and Yang sat down quietly looking around and Sisco did the same once he lifted his head up.
Kris just crossed her arms and watched them slightly and also figured out roughtly where everything would be and Sisco then just hid his head back behind Kris and she laughed and ruffled his forlock since he was nervous.

(sorry no idea's at the momment)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Jake smiled and laughed softly before saying " it just how my family is bujt hey can also tell if your good or not like you can". He lead kangee and kateri to their stalls since they were all near the horse barn. " come on ill show you where sisco will stay" he said with a smile as kateri and kangee whickered greeting to all the mares and stallions in the barn. Ayashe whimpered to yin to calm down and come walk with her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon May 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Kris clicked her tounge and Sisco followed her while Yin followed Ayashe but Yang was more hesistant but followed behind a bit. "I know, I can tell" said Kris following and watched Sisco as he looked around curiously but kept himm o track despite looking around herself a bit as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Ayashe licked yin's cheek as they walked behind jake kris and the horses. " here's sisco's new stall" jake said with a smile as a gyspy vanner filly named ( I need. A name lol) " this is the filly I was talking to you about for sisco. The fillies light hazel eyes seemed to smile at kris as she whickers to her and sisco. Kateri was on the other side of the filly and kangee was next to her. " after this I can show you where you will be staying" jake said as he placed his hands in his pockets
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue May 17, 2011 12:38 pm

"That might be an idea" she said and opened the door for Sisco and let him walk in and settled him downa dn she stroked the filly "she is a beaut though, what do you think Sisco?" He nodded and whinned rearing slightly and she smiled and pulled his nose down.."now don't go getting hyped here ok?" she said sternly and he nickered before she walked out and closed the door "It's a lot nicer here guess it's just the differance in the ringleader" she said and looked back to him.
Yin smiled and licked her back. Yang feeling rejected went to explore and sprinted aroudn metting the other wolves and barked wanting to play.

(Name: Hazel Dreams?)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 17, 2011 6:31 pm

( that's perfect thanks!)
" yah that's true" jake said as she watched hazel bream stick her head over the door and whicker to sisco, her big yet soft light hazel eyes showed through her multi colored mane. Ayashe nipped yin gently and trotted away from him messing with him. As yang went to play with the other wolves a little female that was grey black and had a white start on her head came out from behind one of the wagons and barked at him she was a year younger. But she was inheat. Ayashe was about to be in heat as well. " hazel I think has a thing for sisco as I thought she would" jake said with a smile as they walked to where kris would be staying. As they arrived you could see that every one. Had a smaller verson of the big top which had enough room to fit ten people in it. It was kindof arabian themed as it had many carpets on the ground but others would say it looked more of a gyspy feel. The wagon that was attached to the tent was where the bedroom was. The wagon was big enough to hold a dresser a twin sized bed and a vanity where kris could go her make up. It also had windows and a door to close so when people came over they could just stay in the tent . " well what do you think" jake said as he showd her in
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue May 17, 2011 11:13 pm

"It's different but nice" she said looking around it and walked around a bit "thanks, I guess I owe you one by now" she said smiling and jumpedout looking inside the tent before she jumped back in the wagon. "it's huge" she said and remembering the tents were rather small at the last circus she was a bit shocked. "Thanks Jake" she said smiling at him as she stoped wondering around.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed May 18, 2011 3:50 pm

" ill let you know when you can pay me back" jake said with a laugh as he watched kris, looking like a chold in a candy shop look aroubnd her new home. He smiled " my family hand made the wagons and most of the furnature we have" he said as he looked around her tent. His was like hers but his had shades of grey blue and green instead of pinks reds and purples.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed May 18, 2011 11:12 pm

"that's amazing" she said as she finnally stopped wondering around and looked to him smiling happily at both him and the colourful tent before she heard barking and laughed "well I'll be here for a while since my family have gotten themselve at home already" she said laughing still "and thank you again" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 19, 2011 6:42 pm

" its nothing" jake said with a smile boefore laughing " sounds like yang has met crystal" he said reconizing each wolves bark. " if you need anything let me know my wagon tent is the tan and crystal blue one over there" he said as he pointed to it, which was 2 wagons away from her. His was bigger but that was cause he was to become ringleader. " oh I thought you might like this" jake said to kris as he pulled out a light pinl pearl on a gold chain from his pocket.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu May 19, 2011 11:14 pm

She laughed "all my boys seem to be finding themselves some girl freinds huh?" she said laughing as she said it rustleing a bit of her hair. She then turned nodding before she looked to the pink pearl on the gold chain "The beautiful" she said looking at it with a slight smile "where did yu get it, pink pearls are hard to come by, always have been" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Jake smiled " and all my girls are finding boy friends" he said as he handed her the the jewel box as he put it around her neck " I found it on the beach one day when I took all of our horses down there to stretch their legs" he said then pointed towards where the beach was " the ocean is right down there" he smiled at her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 20, 2011 1:30 pm

She held the box and moved a bit of her hair so it didn't get in the way and smiled slightly laughing slightly "thanks again" she said "Also I'll be sure to take Sisco, Yin and yang down there one day.. I never got a chance to see it since I couldn't get away without using a horse but then Sisco couldn't keep up at a young age so I had to wait" she said and shook her head "But it's all over now" she said turning round to face him as she looked to the pink pearl smiling lightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 20, 2011 6:01 pm

jake watched her with steady eyes as she recalled her time at the old circus. " no one will ever make you leave here or take you away with out your wanting of it" he said as he took a step closer towards making sure she knew he was there for her no matter what
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 21, 2011 2:50 am

She smiled "I know, I can tell that easily" she said laughing slightly as she let the pearl drop back around her neck as he took a step closer. "And knowing you, you would somehow use that determination of yours and persuade me to stay reguardless" she said crossing her arms laughing slightly
Yang had foudn the other barking wolf and growled playfully
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 21, 2011 11:57 am

Jake smiled softly at her " its what I'm good at and my determination helps me keep the ones I love and the one that I'm falling for around longer". He said as he ran a hand through his hair, wondering how she felt about him....when crystal saw it was a male wolf that had found her she lit up. She went down into a playful crotch and wagged her tail but not before releasing her heat scent. Crystale was about3 or 4 and was in her first heat so she just wanted to breed.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Kris just laughed slightly "Hmm, and who is that?" she asked being playful as she lowered her head slightly and looked up to him with curious dark green eyes. She was very good at hiding her feelings at times and unknown to most she was actually a bit shy and could be playful when she wanted to.
Yang barked playfully ignoring the scent since like his brother he was a gentlemen (for a wolf anyway) He barked and nipped her playfully "what are you called, I'm Yang?" he barked.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 21, 2011 12:37 pm

jake smiled " oh just some girl that i had to end up savin gher life" he said with a laugh as he ruffled her hair and winked at her. crystal smiled " my name is crystal im ayashe's younger cousin" she barked back as she nipped his ear and rubbed up against him " what brings you here" she asked
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 21, 2011 12:41 pm

"Don't even think of treating me like a kid" she said as he ruffled her hair "and I could have got away easily" she said turning her back with her arms crossed with a slight blush on her cheeks.
"The leader of mine and my brother's pack was picked up by some boy who said his the next ringleader" said Yang "Nice to meet you crystal and what a beautiful name" he said and nipped her fur gently
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 21, 2011 12:50 pm

jake laughed then watched her turn from him he walkled up behind her and gently put his arms around her " im sure oyu could hae but hten i would never have gotten to meet you" he said into her ear. " oh you mean jake hes super nice, a great guy" she said " thanksi like your name to itspretty cool" she said as she softly nipped his leg
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Kris jumped slightly feeling his arms around her and hearing him whisper in her ear "yes you would, I met you before I escaped" she said and looked up at him trying to hide the blush that rested on ehr cheeks with her auburn hair.
"Why thank you and , I know. She wouldn't even let him near her if he wasn't" he chuckled and kept nipping her playfully wagging his tail lightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 21, 2011 1:01 pm

" true but you tol dme to leave and if i hadnt had fllen for you i would have never found you again" he said softly tucking her hair behind her ear. crystal smiled " that is true thats the same fro ayashe kangee adn kateri" she said as she looked him in the eyes with a flirtly look then said seductively " do you like what oyu see" she said into his ear as she walked away from him releasing her scent letting him know he had her permission. she winked at him as she let her fluffed tail wave her sweet heat scent into his nostrails
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 21, 2011 1:05 pm

"sweet talker" she muttered and lowered her head again as he tucked her hair behind her ears. "and either way I would have ran into you sooner or later..." she said "since it seemsas though it's the same for me" she said biting her lip her face a bit flushed sicne she easily got embarssed.
Yang nodded and simply followed her and nudged her gently and took the lead going into the small forest nearby
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 21, 2011 1:09 pm

jake smiled" only to you" he said softly " but im glad we ran inot each other soo soon " he said as he slowly raped his arms around her waist and kiss her neck and cheek. crystal trotted after him towards the small forest area
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next