Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times.

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times. Empty (Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 5:13 pm

~Anna~
I stood there looking at the land mouth opened for it was breathtaking and my barn was to build here"I'm glad we bought this place huh shutter?"I said to my mare while stroking her face softly."I love you."I said before tieing her to the trailer and getting a tent out.I set up the tent then stared at the beautiful sunset.I then got wood,nails,and a hammer.I then walked to two trees side by side and put a bored to them and hammered in a nail in one then then other and put another below it and repted then another till there was 3 post perfectly on the trees.I then took a peace of wood and hammered it on to one tree then took another and made a post.
AFTER AWHILE
The sun had went down and the moon had raised and I had a rectangle pen builtt.I then put one of the gaits I bought on the open place and wella! It was perfect.I put my horse in it and locked her up then went to bed.
~Morning~
I awoke and got out of the tent and unlatched my trailer and got in my truck.I drove to town and found a T.S.C store and went in.I walked around till found a set up stall.I then went to the cash register and asked for some one to get some one to load 4 on my truck bed.I paid the money.I walked out and drove to the back and after awhile I was heading to a small store were they sold sheds.I parked my truck and got out.I walked to a big shed and looked inside."This will do".I said for it could fit 2 horses in and work for now.
After awhile
I polled in to my empty land well not complicity empty.I hoped out then put up a sine that said
'HELP WANTED WILL PAY MONEY!
[center]831-231-486-933
[center]
Please read bio 1st! Very Happy
(I got to go but please reply!) https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7896-tough-times

Last edited by wild one on Sat May 07, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

(Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times. Empty Re: (Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 6:25 pm

~Anna~
I then got back in my truck and got a paper and pencil out and started to make a flier.
(Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times. Not_for_real_by_bri_and_haerts-d3fqqhp
I smiled when done then drove to T.S.C and hung it up on the buliten bored.

Last edited by wild one on Sat May 07, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

(Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times. Empty Re: (Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:51 pm

(Any one????????????????)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri May 06, 2011 7:55 pm

I will, but can you improve you're spelling a teeny bit? I don't want to be rude)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 8:02 pm

(Yea sorry about that I was in a hurry and some words I just can't spell....yea I will! Smile)

Last edited by wild one on Sat May 07, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat May 07, 2011 1:36 pm

(Ok)

Name: Jacob
Appearance: Dark brown hair, icey blue eyes, see pic for rest
Pic: Coming soon
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:45 pm

(Ok want to start now?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 08, 2011 10:30 am

Jacob stepped out of his truck and looked around as he shielded his eyes from the sun with his hand. "Hello?" He called, holding up the flyer. He spotted a girl and loped up to her. "This is the place, right?" With a nod, he went to calm his black arabian horse; Knight. The horses full name was Knight of Dawn.

The 10 year old stallion scented a mare and called to her from the trailer. "Hey!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 4:57 pm

She smiled and looked at him then caught his eyes,"Yea".She then trued her head,"Sorry".I walked to his trailer and smiled,"Why hello there hansom...What do you call him?I call mine shutter.I'm Anna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 10, 2011 5:08 pm

"Its ok!" He laughs and follows her to the trailer. "His name, Knight of Dawn, but call him Knight. My name? Jacob, but call me Jake."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 5:23 pm

"O exuse me were are my mainers...they call me Anna but my name's Annalisa.You can also call my mare dream"

Dream-
I herd a stud and nighed back but nothing more.I then walked out of the shed she revile my self,"Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 10, 2011 5:51 pm

He smiled and pulled his cap down over his eyes. "What do I do first? Afterall, I came her to work, not flirt with the daughter of the owner, now did I?" Jake grinned his melting grin and waited.

Knight-

I easily opened the trailer door and stepped out to reveal myself also. Toy my disappointment, she wasn't the mare I expected, but still beautiful. Distant dreams of having her as a mate vanished. I was way to big to even breed her, would snap her spine.

(I couldn't find a pic for Jake I liked)
(Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPN6bP3ZSUE-s_BOunNASi3NkV8SquHHWynVKRKX4a0f4M0OyXVA
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:02 pm

I laughted "I'm the owner."I then walked to a spot and pointed to a thick bunch of trees,"Start by cutting those down then cute the wood into post and build a big pen....You need a place for night to stay."I said smiling and went to get my horse out,"Come on girl."I said walking her out and tring her to a big wagon.We headed off.
After a while-
We slowly came back.Dream polling a wagon fool of fire wood."Looks like I cute down enough trees......poor shunter can barley pull it."

Dream-
I laughted at her then started galloping with the huge wagon still attached."Think aging."I was a strong mare and could fool any one.I came to a stop and did not drop one log.

(Thats ok)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 10, 2011 6:09 pm

"I'm not working that hard for my horse. I have a metal one in the truck bed." He laughed and started setting the green panels up and put the huge draft stud inside of it.

Knight-

"Show off...." He growled."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:15 pm

( http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=ubuntu&hs=XCd&channel=fs&biw=1280&bih=767&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=black+horses&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq= )
Dream snorted at him,"It's my job to work heavy loads so chill!"I kicked up at him.

"Whoa whoa girl."I said walking to her and petting her face.I untached her and let her run around freely.

I galloped off towards the woods then came back.I entered my pen which that annoying stud was in for now.I kicked up at him then entered my shed and laid down.I watched as he took him out and put him in a metail pen.

"Hey! Quite that!"I Hollered at my horse then went to help him.In no time the job was done,"Want to get started on the cabin to night?Or in the morning........Whew I'm going swimming want to come?"I asked getting my bikini out.The sun was blazing hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 3:39 pm

"I better get started on that shed first." He laughed, but grolwed when her horse kicked at his. "
Better keep em' seperated. When I caught him he was standing over a dead mare he had obviously forced."

Knight-

"Calm down!" I snapped and knocked her to the ground before she could lay down. "I can kill you easy, but your pretty master wouldn't like that. Oh, and fyi, my ma is better looking than you."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed May 11, 2011 4:34 pm

-Jenna-
I rode over to two people and dismounted my Arabian mare Amber Rose. I just call her Amber. I walked up to them and said "Hi my name is Jenna. Uh is this the right place?" I pulled out a flier and quickly grasped Amber's reins. I said "Easy girl. Sorry. I don't have a trailer for her so I had to ride her here. Lets just put it this way. There were a lot of pit stops." I laughed and shook their hands.

-Amber-
I stood tall and proud. The moment I saw the stallion I jerked on the reins but Jenna didn't let go. So I lowered my head to graze.

Jenna: http://horseridinglessonsin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/horse-riding-girl-hat.jpg
Amber Rose: http://www.mealrigg-stud.co.uk/WESSEL_files/IMAG008.JPG-filtered.jpg (without the long bangs in the front)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 5:48 pm

(That link I put up earlier was the wrong one but I lost the right one.-sigh-)

"Leave me alone!"I shouted at the stud.Ears back.I manig to stand up and walk past him.I put my head to the ground and grazed.

"Hi I'm annalisa but please call me Anna and this is my horse lassie of your dreams but call her stutter or dream.

I watched the humans and when they weren't looking I leaped over the fence and took off running into the woods sently and unnoticed by the humans.
I stood at the edge over a creak taking a drink then raised my head water dripping off my muzzle,"O mom why can't I be with you."I said for at the place Anna kept me was were my mom was and things were easier then but I was a grown mare and needed to grow up.

Not noticing her run off I take my phone out"Hold on I got to call some one"I opened the phone and dield a number."Hello I'm calling about your horse.....the one you call Vappoir.""Hello.....are you wanting to buy her?""Maybe but 1st I would like to see her.""Ok well we live at......................"I listened then spoke,"Ok be there."I looked to them,"Be back latter.I hooked up my trailer and drove off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed May 11, 2011 5:59 pm

-Jenna-
I watched as Anna drove off. Then I noticed that Dream was gone. I saw Amber staring into the distance. I quickly grabbed a rope and mounted Amber. I said "Lead me to her girl!" Then took off. We galloped all the way to the stream then to my surprise Amber jumped it and started to run along side the stream. I pulled out the rope and lassoed Dream. It wasn't the easiest thing to do but it was easier considering I was a cowgirl. My parents didn't believe in fancy trailers and trucks or ATV's so I learned the ways of a cowgirl. It was quite the trip back to the farm but we got back. I tied the lasso to a post and called Anna. I said " Hey did you know that Dream escaped while you weren't looking? Well no worries cus I got her...with a little help from Amber. My horse."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:13 pm

I thought the girl the hole time but anventily calmed down.I snorted at the stud.

I herd my phone ring and answered it,"Thanks for rounding her up.........Hey wait to you guys see what I gust bought."
I then drove back with the mare neighing loudly as I polled in.I then hopped out,"Man she sure doesn't like road trips."I then unloaded her.She came with gear but not with a wagon."What should we call her?"I asked for the old name sounded dumb to me.

(Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times. Fall%2009(%20D%20Conter
(Annalisas farm...EVERY ONE WELCOM!) Tough times. Draft_horses_2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:32 pm

(Hello?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 7:52 pm

I waved at Jenna, astounded by her really. "What about me? I'm Jake." I laughed as she rode off to catch the runaway. Knight jumped the fence, and came over to greet me.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:59 pm

I carefully brought the mare out.

I snorted and looked around,"Hello".I said in a deep voice and walked with the girl.

I stood tried to the post and watched the new mare.I looked to the stud and snorted,"Nothing but a jerk."I whispered not caring if he herd me or not.I then kick at no one and some how breaking the lasso.I walked to the new mare and introduced my self,"Hello I'm dream and that rude stud other there is night and the nice mare over there is amber."

I smiled,"I'm vapor but I think my names going to change.

(Thanks for replying before I had to got to bed see you tomorrow...Thanks! Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed May 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Knight-

"I'm not rude, you're just a brat." Knight said and nodded his head to the new mare. "You are much more lovely then stutter here." He joked.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:39 am

I snorted,"Will you to stop argueing and thanks for the comment."Vapor said

I grunted and walked past them all and nuged my owner.

"All right girl."I said and got on her,"Can you guys take care of them for me?Please......."I then kicked her to go.

I started at a gallop and went into the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next