Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's Perfect....

2 posters

Go down

Everything's Perfect.... Empty Everything's Perfect....

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 10:51 am

Classic trotted into the stream, bringing in the warm tropical scent of spring. dehydrating but he didn't care. The final wind ruffled his fur and he sighed. He trotted on, calm as ever... the sun shone on his brown pelt. He felt like nothing could go wrong. At night, he would go in this cave of tunnels when a stream lie. He could watch the stars from a hole... it was perfect.

Everything's Perfect.... Leading_me_on_my_way_by_classiclullaby-d30krbf
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Everything's Perfect.... Empty Re: Everything's Perfect....

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 11:07 am

Moon sat in the rushing river. Her eyes looking up at the sun. Silence swept over the calm forest. She sighed. Closing ehr eyes. It felt like Moon was in heaven! Well, lets just put it this way. Moon wished she was doing every that she thought right now. But really she was out hunting, she stalked this elk for a mile now.. Moon growled deep inside her throat. Ready to spring any moment.
Silent as a mouse, she stalked out of the bushes she hid behind and out into the open behind the elk. Not wasting one secodn Moon sprang at the elks hind quaters. Instnatly bring it down to the gorund. She snarled. Looking into the elks terrifed eyes. Her lips were pealed back as she stared intot eh elks eyes. Then, suddenly Moon roared and bolted ehr head down to tear its face off.
Moon sat their beside the lifeless body. She torn a peice of meat off of its neck and threw it infront of her paws. She set a paw down on the meat, and dug in. She mad blood plastered over her muzzle and chest. Standing from her meal, she snorted and whiped around to jet through the forest. Lost in her own fantasy worl. She bumped into a big brown male wolf. She fell to the gorund as she bump into him. Snarling she got up and shook herself to rid her beautiful coat from dirt saying " Watch wh-" Moon was cut off when she meet his gaze. Her golden/silver eyes shone into his.
Everything's Perfect.... Wolf_3
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 11:12 am

Classic narrowed his eyes when he heard a threat but it was broke off as he met the gaze a female, speechless in her words. He sighed and sat down. "I'm sorry you were busy daydreaming to notice me." he retorted and sighed licking his on the forehead. "Hey toots," he said with a smile. "What are you running anyway?" he asked, waiting for an answer. He noticed how her eyes shone in the sun... brighter than anything he saw before.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 11:33 am

Moon looked at him. she rolled ehr eyes and smiled. She sat back on ehr hauches. As the sun shone brightly in ehr eyes then glowed beautifully. Moon snorted. " Well, for your information. I was running cuz i can." She said sarcasticly. She sighed. " Sorry, i don't believe i know you. I'm Moon." she said sweetly. She lashed out her tail. Standing up she circled him slwoly. He was big, handsome and strong. Just Moon type.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 11:36 am

Classic smiled and looked at her snorting on her sarcastic words. "I'm Classic." he replied hearing her name was Moon. "That's Classic." he muttered to himself. He watched as she circled him. "Ah, so your checking me out, toots?" he asked and laughed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 11:55 am

Moon snorted and sat back down infront of him. She rolled her eyes. " Sure you can say that. And my real name is Sidka. But i go by moon." She said and looked at him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Classic rolled his eyes. "Oh, okay..." he murmured he sat down. "So, what do you want with me? And I in trouble for you bumping into me?" he asked quietly sitting up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Moon snorted and rolled her eyes. " Noting. Why?" She said. " And no why would you? I bumped into you." She said lashing out her tail. She didnt knwo she was in heat, until she smwlt it.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Moon snorted and rolled her eyes. " Noting. Why?" She said. " And no why would you? I bumped into you." She said lashing out her tail. She didnt knwo she was in heat, until she smwlt it.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Classic shrugged. "Bye then toots." he muttered. He then left her and went into the rabbit hole going into the clearing to sit there and watch the dawn.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Moon snorted and growled. Rolling her eyes, seh sighed and started throughout the forest. Finding ehrself in a small hole underground. She sat down in a mossy nest and fell asleep to dawn came.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

The stars were brightly shinning through the hole now, and Classic lied on his back, watching alone. He shivered and sighed, watching silverpelt.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down