Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) Empty Franchesca comes for company (wild one only)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am

Franchesca~
i trot into the garden and let out a heat scent, calling all stallions as if saying, "come to me!" i lower my head and graze, waiting.
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) Cupid.03

Back to top Go down

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) Empty Re: Franchesca comes for company (wild one only)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:39 am

I was grazing along the grass near my herd when smelt a lone mare. Her sint differed up my nostrils making my tool come out. I whinny to my mares gently then let out a loud neigh to the mare. I had no lead mare yet. I trot to her my tool hitting one side of my leg then the other.

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) Hawk%207

Back to top Go down

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) Empty Re: Franchesca comes for company (wild one only)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:48 am

Franchesca~
I see him appraoching and say "hello, whats your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

"Hello Beautiful, my name is Apollo." I say looking at her eye to eye, "You my lady are the most beautiful Paints I've ever seen.....And what would be your name?" I say in a charming tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Franchesca~
i blush "im franchesca, nice to meet you" i smile and look at him with big, blue eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 pm

I smile at her, "What a beautiful name for such a beautiful mare."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Franchesca~
"why thank you" i lift my tail and release a heat scent, not knowing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:00 pm

I have an egre to mount her but keep cool till I can't take it any longer. My tool slides out...I try my headrest but lose control. I mount and force my tool into her and go in and out over and over. "I-I'm sorry it's just your heat sent." I said pushing in aging then withdrawing from her warm body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Franchesca~
"thats ok...keep going" i encourage him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:39 pm

I stop, "Ok?" I say surpriced then force into her fast and hard...I scoot closer and grip her tightly and break thourgh her walls releasing sperm, "If you really want this..back into me." He said in a encouraging tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Franchesca~
"yes sir!" i say playfully. i back into him and spread my legs out evenly under his weight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 pm

I groan and push farer into her then withdraw and enter aging. I do it over and over at a very fast and hard past. Rocking us both back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:18 am

Franchesca~
"dont stop...ever" i say playfully and flick my tail in his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:49 pm

A loud stud neigh leaves my nostrils as I use my front legs to pull her closer and then my hind legs to pull me close. I tighten my grip around her hips and go faster and fast, hard as a brick slamming into her. My crock was a bit big for her hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Franchesca~
i ignore the pain and think about the foal im going to have, hoping it will go smooth and there will br no complications.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:12 pm

I went harder and harder and faster as well. I was getting into a forcer's mood when breeding you could say. I knew we would most likely have twins. I kept going. Moans and groans left my maw as I moved inside of her.

*Brain dead*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Franchesca~
I winced in pain cuz his cock was too big for my hole. I finally slid out from under him, having enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:11 pm

I snorted the spoke, "Come on". I said going though bushes then nickering and a small herd appears. They lift there heads up as they hear me. I smelt one of them was in heat as I greeted them all. It was my 1st mare. I keep calm though wanting to breed her so bad. "This is" I stop to let the mare I gust breed anoce her name.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:50 am

(what the heck???)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:56 am

He has a herd and is taking your mare and bringing her to them...He wants her to be his lead mare but is too worried she'll say no to ask.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:59 am

(ohhh i get it now lolz)
Franchesca~
"you didnt tell me you had a herd" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Franchesca~
"oh, im Franchesca" i say to the herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

"I'm sorry I should have...I-i need a l-lead mare. Y-you wiling?" He said nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Franchesca~
"of course! i would love to!" i nicker in delight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 pm

I smile and watch the six mares come up and greet her. I smiled, i now had a herd of 8.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum