Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Franchesca comes for company (wild one only)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:30 am

Franchesca~
I greet all the other mares, happy i was in a herd, safe.

Back to top Go down

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Franchesca comes for company (wild one only)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:57 am

He walks off and stands watching them in a hill, once in awhile garbing some grass and chewing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:55 am

(are any of the other mares pregnant?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:02 pm

(Sure...3 of them.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:22 pm

(ok lol are u gonna play them or do u need me to? or are u just gonna say what they do?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:23 pm

(Um...you play some and I'll play some. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:25 pm

(ok, there are 6 of them, right??)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:28 pm

(Yea.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:31 pm

(k i will have 2 pregnant ones, 1 not) (and u can have 1 pregnant one, 2 not) [is that alright??]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 pm

(K sounds good to me.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:50 pm

(i will name them and put pics, if thats ok)
Daisy(pregnant)~
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 2 Denver2

Magnolia(pregnant)~
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 2 Horse_for_sale_classifieds_4196

Apache(not pregnant)~
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 2 Tn_patchy_3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 pm

(Cool here's mine)

Rose(Not pregnant)
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNsdLoGyoC6uNNLIccois78JPSRmx4XVBIx_ZrE4dP4PzmIHT1(Red roan horse)
Blue Raspberry(Random name) (Not pregnant)
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQyvUJVvAgE44VRXc9P_HqAh3R-NR79Ogq6simAFbzCX2MnOl3EA(Blue roan Horse)
Moon light (Moon) (Pregnant)
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_eNG5Yf_ihpzn6mw52lWKqAt_Dg7ra3ijim0KLyKP0hsW-n4xbw(White horse)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Franchesca~
(like 2 weeks after)
"so how long have you ladies been pregnant?" i ask Daisy, Magnolia, and Moonlight. "im just 2 weeks along

Daisy~
"hmmmm...about a month now"

Magnolia~
"month"

Apache~
I was only 2 years old and thought i was too young to young to have a foal, so i didnt wanna risk it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Moon light~
"11 Months, one more to go till I have my foal." I said looking at them. I was a 4 year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Franchesca~
"wow you are gonna have your foal before my belly even starts getting big!" i say to moonlight

Daisy~
"We are gonna have our foals waaayyyy after you" i laugh

Magnolia~
"I wish i was that far along" i sigh

Apache~
I get tired of everyone talking about their pregnancies so i go over by the river and take a drink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Moon light~
I chuckle, "Yes I am."

Rose~
I walk up and playfully nip Apache. (Is it ok if there sisters?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 am

(sure)
Apache~
"i hate this talk of like everyone being pregnant" i snort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:30 am

"I do to, but just don't listen...Do you want to be a mom some day, I don't." I say before getting a drink. I was a yearling, younger then her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:39 am

Apache~
"yeah, maybe when im older and responsible enough to take care of a foal. But just one or two." i sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:44 am

"Oh." I say then look her in the eyes, "Well for now you can play!" I say and playfully rear up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 am

Apache~
"nah...im not really in the mood" i shrug

(how about moonlight has her foal and then mine will)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 am

"Ok" I said to her.

(K)
1 month later~
I push one more time and t he filly is out. I stand up and nudge her to do the same. I nicker for the others to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:51 am

Franchesca~
i walk over to moonlight. "awwww shes beautiful" i nuzzle the little foal

Magnolia~
"how cute!" i smile

Daisy~
"welcome!" i say to the newborn

apache~
I stay back to give them their space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:17 am

Moon light~
I watch as the little fillies rumb comes up with her hind legs then her front. She stand shaking. "Thank you." I say and look at my buckskin foal. "Ava, I'll call her Ava." (A vvv A) The filly then stumbles under Daisy and into Apache. I laugh as she falls down and gets back up then stumbles to me. I nudge her to drink and she got a little before falling down. I chuckle, "Cute cute cute." I then look to my brother coming down to see her, "Hello brother." I said kindly. The other mares foals were sired by him but I had a stallion but he died and my brother took me in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 am

Apache~
I laugh as the foal stumbles into me and daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next