Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Franchesca comes for company (wild one only)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 am

Moonlight~
I simply smile.

Ava~
I reach up to get a drink from mom but am force to stand, this time I managed to stay up.

Back to top Go down

Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Franchesca comes for company (wild one only)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 am

(ok can i skip to my births?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:59 am

(Yea...She is not a related sister to my stud, he was adopted so the foals are not related to her foal.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 pm

(ok)
Daisy~
Me, magnolia and franchesca were now pretty close to being due. Moonlights foal was already almost a yearling.

Magnolia~
I wince in pain as i feel a sharp pain in my side. I went into the trees and fell down in pain. after awhile, i come back out with a little paint foal by my side. I nickered to everyone so they could come meet my new foal.

Franchesca~
I walk up and smile "congratulations!"

Apache~
I saw the foal and was suddenly filled with joy. maybe this year i would breed and have a foal.

foal (female)~
i look at everyone with big, shining eyes
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 3 Star%20bay%20and%20white%20filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:17 pm

Ava ran up to her, "Wow now I'm not the only little one, tho I'm a lot older then her." I look slightly down at her. I sweet glare in my eyes. I was pushed back as the the others came.

Ava now~
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 3 Thumbnail.aspx?q=1017031307154&id=b2f3d28caca98d3e58a6ad37a2a37d3e&url=http%3a%2f%2fi58.photobucket.com%2falbums%2fg278%2fCopperleaf%2fPlume

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Daisy~
A few days later, i fall down in pain. soon enough, a wet little foal is born.
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 3 Buckskin

Magnolia~
(she named her foal Sierra) i smile and nuzzle sierra

Sierra~
I look at the new foal and nicker softly

Franchesca~
I smile as i watch the little foal struggle to its feet.

Apache~
I also smile and say "good job"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:00 am

Ava staid away from the group and watched. Head hanging low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Franchesca~
A few days later, i walked around looking at everyones foals. I wondered when i would have my foal. I was kinda nervous cuz i was the last one pregnant and it was my 1st foal. I walked away from the herd and laid down by a tree and sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Ava felt upset since no one was around her age at all.

Moon lights frame slowly moved over to Francesca, "What's wrong Hun?" The older mare asked laying down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Franchesca~
"well.... im kinda worried about my foal..." i sigh "i should have had it by now, everybody else has" i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 pm

(Sorry I'm just not in the mood to rp horses, sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm

(its ok lol...will u read my post called fearscape in the stories column plz?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:20 pm

(K)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Franchesca~
I nip at my belly as i feel a pain. "Ow!! i think the baby is coming!" i lay my head down and straighten my legs, getting ready to push

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 pm

"Take deep breaths and push ever time your body (i for get the word but it starts with a c.) " Moon light spoke softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Franchesca~
I screan in pain as the foal lsides out halfway, one big push and it is out.
Franchesca comes for company (wild one only) - Page 3 GRDancersAngelbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:51 pm

"Cue foal." I said to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Franchesca~
"thanks" i stand up and lick it clean, then let it nurse

Sierra~
I nicker softly to the new foal, she was only a few days younger than me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 pm

(I forget his name)

"No males this year? Odd." He said looking at all the foals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:39 pm

[me too lol go back to the first page and see]

Franchesca~
"i know.... that is really weird" i laugh "i think i will name my foal Cienna" i smile

Cienna~
I slurp up abuncha milk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Apollo just smiled, "Beautiful name."

(Look no offence but this topic is getting boring and I don't know what to do to make it fun.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:13 pm

[yeah me either lol i feel the same way, wanna just stop? and use the horse and foals we played for other topics? lol]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:43 pm

(Sureee)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3