Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Has A Strange Way To Show Itself(Open, mature)

Go down

Love Has A Strange Way To Show Itself(Open, mature) Empty Love Has A Strange Way To Show Itself(Open, mature)

Post by Tayssi Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:55 am

Name: No real name. Is Known as Vocal.
Species: Unknown, is thought to be of vampire lineage. But the truth is unknown.
Personality:
Love Has A Strange Way To Show Itself(Open, mature) Blue2

Name: Aubrey
Species: Unknown
Personality:
Human Form:
Love Has A Strange Way To Show Itself(Open, mature) 230309160442_sonstige_playboy_redhair2

Demon Form:
Love Has A Strange Way To Show Itself(Open, mature) Jackster

Wolf Form:
Love Has A Strange Way To Show Itself(Open, mature) Demonwolfspirit
Except, the purple is red and the white is grey.

Will finish when I feel like it. If you do feel like joining now though.. this is to be a 1 x 1 only. Decent, semi-lit RPers only. any one liners and i'm restarting with someone else. Or your out. whatever I decide.
No females. Only need one male.

If you want to know the general outline of the plot. Pm me
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Love Has A Strange Way To Show Itself(Open, mature) Empty Re: Love Has A Strange Way To Show Itself(Open, mature)

Post by Tayssi Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:00 pm

It's still open..

Vocal's personality is rather different. She's quiet around strangers and prefers for people not to hear her speak except for Aubrey. She's one crazy animator who can raise century old corpses. Her abilities go beyond just making zombies, though. Should she meet someone's gaze, she can order whoever she likes around. They have no way to break it until the orders are done. The only one who can withstand it to a certain point is Aubrey and the reasons of that are unknown.
Vocal can be very loud and should she scream, it's very dangerous for anybody except humans. To vampires and shifters such as wolves, dogs or certain animals with sensitive hearing, it can kill them. Vocal is generally soft spoken but will speak her mind should she think it nessessary. She won't hesitate to move into battle and help Aubrey despite not being physically strong.
Vocal does, however, consume blood. Which is where the thoughts of her being part vampire come into play. It makes her stronger, but should she consume large amounts it can make her sick. The only time she can take blood is when she is seriously injured. Otherwise, Vocal's veins acually hold an unaturally large amount of blood in them. To vampires and any other blood consuming being, it's the best thing they could have. It makes them 50x stronger then they usually are.
Vocal is a very guarded person around others except Aubrey and it would take alot to get through her inner shields. Though once you are her friend, Vocal will protect you with her life whether Aubrey likes it or not.

Aubrey to come.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down