Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!)

+3
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Little.Goat
lemmy
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Now pissed and hotter then hell the female to off chasing him,"Thieft! Monster! Bicht! Male! Idot! You'll pay fo re-that." Merra ignored her growling belly, "You never jave to work for anything!Do ly ou know how hard it is just to find a meal as a stray?Of course not, everything is brought to you!" Her belly countied to rage on as she chased soon jumping apone his back and biting his neck, "L swear if you don't pay me back for that meal things will be looking down for you" she said for clentched teeth and didn't let him go for a few moments but relised. "You never have worey about deing of starvation, I do." She scolded looking down at the male cat.

Back to top Go down

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!)

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Spyder sighed, looking up at her.er. He left Ellens side for a moment, and returned with a large leg of a cow that he had found in the trash. He had refused it because he was full. He toseed it at her. "Happy?" He said, seeing blood seep out of the meat filled leg and onto her paws.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Katt searched the through bags, soon finding a crown. She pulled it out, gasping. " Real pearls! Yes!" She cried, jumping up off her bed. She wrapped it in one of her robes and hid it in a box under her house. Katt sighed, dusting off her hands. She heard the crys of her name, smirking. "קב Katt! ואם אתה מוצא אותה, להביא אותה לארמון!"(Get Katt! And if you find her, bring her to the Palace!) Katt grinned in pleasure. Looking down at Xherfa and Taron whom growled, smiling up Katt. She nodded slowly, turnign sharply she grabbed the bags and the crown. Racing out the door, she opened a door that led under her house. Locking it with chains behind her. She let Taron lead the way underground, she could hear the faint pounding of feet on the sand earth.

Damien was about to laugh as the cat knocked over Spyder's gift or soemthing like that. He shook his head, then his gaze met Cleopatra's mothers. As she stared up at him, with narrowed eyes. Damien looked at her, side-stepping abit. "מה?"(what?) He said. Then started to whistle, turning slowly to the right. His eyes looking to the corner of them as he did so.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Her eyes widened, "T-t-thank you." Never in her life had she Ben able asese so much food. Quickly the female started to drag it home. Once there she ate as much as she could tjen put the rest in storage, under the dirt. Merra wounder what she should do for the rest of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Ellen soon saw Spyder make hisvway towards her, being awfully friendly... like always. Ellen loved Spyder. She loved him a lot. When she wasn't busy, and Cleopatra was, she'd play with him. Cleopatra loved him to... Ellen knew that. "היי ילד ... היית להסתבך לאחרונה" (Hey boy have you been getting into trouble lately?" She scratched under his chin in an affectionate matter. She was about to take him inside to eat when a feminie figure knocked Spyder off his feet. Ellen gasped and tried to kick the figure off. Soon she managed. "Spyder-" She knew Spyder. Even though he was worshipped and treated like a king, he could kick ass. But he didn't do what she'd expected. She saw him get her a crow? Ellen looked at the cat. She could see the rib cage. She cringed and hestitaed, wondering if she should help her.

Cleoptra returned quite heartbroken already. She had a slight tremor to her hands as she removed her tears that were falling. A guard came up to her. "קליאופטרה, הנערה גנבה שוב." (Cleopatra, the girl stole from you again.) Cleopatra almost threw a temper tantrum. But she didn't. Instead, she took the sword and looked at them. "אני לא יכול לחזור, במיוחד עם זאבים שלה אבל אני donnot אכפת. אני אמצא את הבחורה כי גונב, והוא נותן כאב העם שלי לפחות לנסות להרוג אותה." (I may not be back, especially with her wolves but I donnot care. I will find the girl that steals, and gives my people pain and at least try to kill her.) She looked at Daimen. She knew he'd probably be upset with her. But there was nothing else she could do. Walking up to him, she put a hand on his cheek. "אני יודע שאתה אוהב Daimen שלה. אבל היא דרך. היא כבר לא יכול לפגוע באנשים שלי" (I know you love her Daimen. But she's through. She can no longer hurt my people) And with that, she left and went to look for the girl.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Before Spyder had given her the gift she got kicked, and hard. Which caised her limp, hiss, nd slink away much slower then she usaly did.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:32 pm

(Teehehehehe(Smile

Katt heard Xherfa growl with unease. She snorted, stopping, cocking ehr ehad to oen side to see an opening. She climbed up it, her sword and one gun placed in her holsters. Katt jumped up onto a ledge and hid in the shadows, she knew Cleopatra was coming after her. " This it boys.. Time to play some games." She said, patting Taron and Xherfa on the head. They smiled, licking her cheek. Chuckling Katt leaned over to look out into the distance.

Damien heard Cleopatra's words. His heart ached, before she could get anywhere. HE gripped ehr arm, not letting go. "אתה לא יכול לפגוע בה .. אני לא אומר את זה כי אני אוהב אותה ואני לא רוצה שהיא תיפגע, אני אומר את זה כי .. היא לא מי שאנחנו חושבים שהיא, אתה לא מבין יודע מה שלך מכניס את עצמך, קליאופטרה. היא מסוכנת"(You can't hurt her.. I'm not saying this because I love her and I don't want her to get hurt, I'm saying this because.. She's not who we think she is, you don't know what your getting yourself into, Cleopatra. She's dangerous..) Damien said roughly. Looking at her with serious eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Spyder left Ellen, and followed his mistress. He gave her a glance, saying 'I'll back you up, no matter what'. Lately, he had heard bits of conversation of a slave girl stealing stuff from his mistress. And like a hound dog, all Spyder really needed was a whiff of this stupid slave and she would be dead. But no one understood that. The golden chain that was in his ear tinkled against the golden rings on his leg. He gave a roar to get her attention. He understood the situation perfectly. The girl had to be punished, but Damien let his emtions get he best of him and wouldn't let Cleopatra.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:53 pm

After awhile of thinking she heard kitten cries and imeadantly felt bad, I frgot the babbies how cruel of me! she thought angry with herself and dug up some of the meat and took it to a whole under a house and entered sat the food down and three kittens came running. "Mom! Thank you!" They cheated and she smiled, no they where not hers biologically but their mom, Merra's best freind had died when they where just newborns which forced Merra to steal cow milk constantly. Once the kittens w use re do be they cried for more and more she brought till they where all full and ready for a napp which she joined them in.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:02 pm

When he pulled her arm, she looked back at him. "והיא לא חייבת לדעת מי אני" (And she must not know who I am.) She pulled free from his grip, looking at him with a sigh before walking off. She looked out and soon, Spyder joined. She petted him, scratching his head. "נצטרך לנצח אותה, Spyder. גדלתי זאבים למידה אינם אלא פחדנים. הם נטפלים מינם, משהו קטן יותר שלנו מאשר אותם אתה חתול די גדול" (We'll beat her, Spyder. I grew up learning wolves are nothing but cowards. They pick on their own kind, our something smaller than them and you are a pretty big cat) She looked at him. "אכפת לך להריח את הריח שלה, נסיך מתוק?." (Would you mind smelling out her scent, sweet prince?) She asked. She walked on. This cat was lithe, smart and had a very good attitude.)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Spyder nuzzled her hand, as if saying yes. He inhaled the slaves scent, picking up the scents of crowns and other stolen things with it. He rushed forward, following the scent like a blood hound. He silenced his steps, and the wind was blowing towards him. He was behind her, his claws flexing in and out. He stepped forward, slowly without a single sound. Three against one, it didn't seem fair, especially when two of them were wolves. Deciding to take out the wolves first, Spyder leaped. He slashed at one wolf, simply knocking the breath out of it while he latched onto the neck of another. The message was clear. Do anything to hurt me, the wolf dies.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Cleopatra followed the girl around, pulling herself cleanly around the forest. Soon, he arrived at the place and she patted his head before saying, "אל תפגע בעצמך, ילד." (Don't hurt yourself boy.) She whispered and watched him drop into action. She'd bring more bigger cats if she had to. She narrowed her eyes and brought down the girl bringing the knife to the back of her neck. "אני כבר לא אתן לך לפגוע באנשים שלי." (I will no longer let you hurt my people.) She whispered. She looked at her. "ניסיתי, ולא רציתי לפגוע בך. מכיוון Daimen אוהב אותך, דואגת לך. אבל אני לא יכול לתת לך לעשות את זה יותר. אתה גם לשרת האחרונות שלך בצינוק ... או שתמות. אני אתן לך לבחור." (I tried, and didn't want to hurt you. Because Daimen loves you, cares about you. But I can't let you do this any longer. You either serve the last of your years in a dungeon... or you die. I'll let you chose.) She whispered in her ear and did not remove her sword and kept her on her back.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Spyder held the neck of the wolf tightly, purring at his mistress's words. If the other wolf would dare approach, he wouldn't have time to kill the panther. The panther would sink his much longer fangs into the wolfs neck, and it would be over. He claws were out, and sunk into the shoulder of the wolf he had pinned.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Before the panther could even lay a paw on Kherfa, Taron quickly flashed fangs upon his neck, lcoking on tightly. While he held the Panther down, Xherfa clawed down his side, and then flashed fangs at his throat. Leaving a large gash. Xherfa paw was bleeding badly, btu he didn't pay no mind. As the two wolves held down the panther, their fur arising on edge. Taron snarled at kept his grip not letting go no matter what..
Katt chuckled, rolling her eyes at Cleopatra. Soon her eyes flashed a bright golden scarlet, the vains under her eyes popped out. Her lips curled back in the beginning of a snarl, Katt flashed long, sharp, nettle-like fangs. Throwing Cleopatra off her harshly, with a blink of an eye Katt was upo her. Her hand had a tight grip around her throat, snarling with an atempt to kill, but didn't. She held her sword to her neck, pressing the silver lining of the blade to the soft skin of hers. Katt sneered, " "דמיאן צדק במה שהוא אמר, אני מסוכן .. קליאופטרה שמך, מהמממ. באותה מידה אני יכול לחסוך את החיים שלך, אבל מבטיח לי את זה. אל תבוא אחריי שוב, או אני אוודא שאני להרוג כל אחד ואחד, עד שאתה מרגיש את הכאב שהרגשתי כל השנים האלה .. ותאמין כשאני אומר את זה קליאופטרה, לא יהיה קץ לקלל את .. איפה te מונסטון!?"(Damien was right of what he said, I am dangerous.. Cleopatra is your name, mhmm. I might as well spare your life, but promise me this. Don't come after me again, or I'll make sure that I kill every last one, until you feel the pain I have felt all these years.. And believe when I say it Cleopatra, there will to an end to the curse.. Where is te Moonstone!?) Katt spat roughly, her golden eyes with a tainted blood-shot red in them flashed through Cleopatras eyes. Xherfa and Taron drove their claws into the soft flesh of the panther, not letting go. Taron bit down hard on the panthers maw, telling him to not make any sudden movements, or he's dead.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Cleopatra kicked her hard, breaking loose from the
scyth and throwing loose from the blade. While she was against the
tree, Cleopatra didn't even recover. She went straight to the wolf into
which didn't even have time to hurt Spyder that bad and sliced down his
flank, kicking him off hard in his wound. She then whistled, and more
panthers came out, bigger cats surrounding the wolves about what... 8
more? She then turned and went back to Katt, snarling herself.
"הבטיחי לי כשאני אומר לך את זה. אני לעולם לא לוותר על מה ומי צריך להיות מתינו בצינוק שלי אתה מבין אותי. אבל אני חושב שבחרת לעצמך." {Promise
me when I tell you this. I will never give up on what and who needs to
be dead our in my dungeon do you understand me. But I think you chose
for yourself.} She put a mark and made the girl bleed down her neck.
She didn't want to kill her, because there was something about this
girl that was different but there was something different about this
girl. She met her gaze and narrowed her eyes. "
אל תגרמו לי לעשות את זה. סבלתי כל כך הרבה מעצמי. בבקשה, רק להקשיב." {Don't make me do this. I suffered so much myself. Please just listen.}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Spyder roared, looking at the other panthers. He was bleeding a little, but that didn't stop him. He picked one of the wolves up, giving it no time to react, and threw it to a panther. His sights narrowed on the girl who had tried to harm his mistress. He leaped, knocking the girl down. He held a paw over her throat, and in no time, he had taken the weapons from her waist and hand, tossing them out of reach. Spyder's long claws sunk into her shoulder. He got off and sat down, liciking her blood from his claws. He had hurt her, not horrbily, not enough to slow her down much, just enough to make sure he got his own revenge.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:33 pm

(I'm confused, what type of cat is Spyed I thought he was a simple small house cat.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Nope, he a thin, but muscled anther.

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!) - Page 2 Panther_by_snappyhappy
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:40 pm

(Ohhhh well then I got to change Merra up some beacuse I had her as a house cat well skratch that.)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Katt snarled in defence. Then smirked lightly, as Xherfa healed instantly and flashed out two pathers, breaking their necks. Taron howled a distant howl, bright glowing red eyes stalked out of the shadows, there was plenty of wovles here thaqt could make up this whole town. Katt chuckled, letting Cleopatra slice her neck. Then as it began to heal, Katt quickly flashed fangs and threw Cleopatra agaisnt a wall, then swinging her into another. Katt was stronger than Cleopatra, for she has been alive alot longer than she has. Flinging her across the room, att snarled as one panther flung itself at her. Katt quickly snapped its neck in a heart beat. Looking back over at Cleopatra, soon enough was infront of her. Taking the sword that dshe held, and bending it, making it break. She spat out words, "אל תעשי את זה הפך למרחץ דמים, קליאופטרה. האם לא פשוט לחזות מה קורה כאשר אני מתרגז, בדיוק כמו אני אהרוג את כולם כי אי פעם אהב. אם תאמר לי היכן מונסטון הוא, לא לפגוע באף אחד "(Don't make this become a bloodbath, Cleopatra. Did you not just witness what happens when I get mad, just like I will kill everyone that you ever loved. If you tell me where the moonstone is, I won't hurt anyone.) Katt stepped back, falshing fangs in order for her wolves to kill. She looked back at Cleopatra. " "זו הבחירה שלך ..."(It's your choice...) She said, her wolves growling, ready to leap at any moment. Xherfa healed wuickly and was now strong enough to fight on anyhting in his way, Taron looked at Spyder snarling with hatred. katt chuckled, turning to pick up her weapons. Hears pricked to hear anything or anyone coming towards her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Spyder roared, and the panthers leapt, taking the wolves by suprise. Spyder killed two, tearing their neck up and out. He quickly snapped the neck of another wolf, flinging it at the one Cleo was battling. It hit her head on. Spyder roared the others away, makng sure they weren't hurt by the wolves. Spyder was the only panther there now, facing the wolves.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 pm

(K well this is her, pretty heh? She's a black leopard.)
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/605851-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited by wild one on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:02 pm

{I'm sorry, but I don't actually allow people who can heal and I really don't allow that many wolves. Please edit your post?}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:03 pm

I can't see the pic wild.

And healing wolves unfair for my panther!
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:05 pm

{Yeah and powerplay is unfair. I mean, she can bring in more wolves but not that much wolves. And they can't be healing wolves. And Katt can't be... whatever she was. This can be like, she can speak to the gods but she can't heal or all of that. Whatever wound they receive, they receive }}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next