Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!)

+3
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Little.Goat
lemmy
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:07 pm

(Now? If so pretend she has bright lime green eyes. And yea that is unfair.)

Back to top Go down

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:09 pm

[Oh well, I kinda don't want her to die either.. And my wolves are staying k, and you brung out 8 sooo yeah. And I was exagerating when I said that. Sooo, I'm stickin with my post cuz I don't feel like writing another one again, just take out the part that she healed herself how bout that(: And don't try and kill my wolves either, and I won't try to kill yours..]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:14 pm

P.S. Life isn't fair.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 pm

(Sion we know life isn't fair but in a term this is not life and we got to be as fair s possible and plus it's her topic.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:21 pm

{She wasn't trying to kill them. I mean, she can't have the town thing lol. Just saying, I don't want anyone's character dying. Now would I let your wolves die? I don't think so, just don't go too far. No perfect charries! No unstoppable or powers. Saying that to everyone! Cleopatra gave her a choice to not to.}

Cleopatra took her sword back up and pressed her up against the wall. "לא, אני לא יעלה. אני פרעה. אני לא יקשיב עבד כמה שהוא obiously בביצוע suside." {No. I shall not. I am pharaoh. I will not listen to some slave who is obviously committing suicide .} She said and lifted her chin. "לא אתן לך את הבחירה הזו שוב. האם אתה רוצה ללכת לבית הכלא או למות?" {No I'll give you this choice again. Do you wish to go to the dungeon or to die?} she asked againm narrowing her eyes. She laid the sword once again upon her neck and waited her answer.

{I kinda had an idea if she gave in. They start as deep enemies.... and Daimen visits her secretly. Then sometimes Cleopatra will have her visit her. And then they start to find alikes and like each other}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:54 pm

(Having al powerful characters was a little hard, but zanks for changing. I thought I would add this....cats were worshipped in egypt, so 8 might be normal)

Spyder lay down, licking the wounds he recieved. But he bounced back to duty, circling the two females. Deep snarls emitted from his throat, and now and then he would stretch, flexing his long claws.

(Braindead)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Katt chuckled, "התאבדות שום דבר .. רק אני רוצה את מונסטון .. אני מעדיף לקחת את המוות, אז לחיות בצינוק שלך!"(Nothing, suicide.. Just I want the moonstone.. I'd rather take death, then live in your dungeon!) Katt looked over at Xherfa and Taron, Taron looked at Katt with sorrow eyes. Xherfa growled, bitting back the urge to kill. Katt turned back to Cleopatra, awaiting to die..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Cleopatra was surprised to the answer, finally she could get rid of the pest. She started to slice the throat over her neck but sighed, looking at the cut. She looked up to meet Katt's gaze. It gave no mercy, no retreat. "מה אתה רוצה לראות את מונסטון עבור? זה קדוש מאוד." (What do you wish to see the moonstone for? It's very sacred.) She asked and cocked her head. "מה דעתך לעבוד כעוזרת שלי? אם אתה מקבל את הצד הטוב שלי, אז הם יתייחסו אליך עבור תמלוגים. אם אתה מקבל רע שלי, החיים שלך יהיו גיהינום עלי אדמות. זה תלוי במיומנות הבא, עוד יותר מאשר עבדים." (How about you work as my maid? If you get to my good side, then they'll treat you for royalty. If you get my bad, your life will be a living hell. It's next skill up, more better than slaves.) She said finally.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Katt sneered, wincing slightly. Then as she stopped, Katt glanced down at the blade then at Cleopatra. " "לא היה לי האומץ. הא!"(Didn't have the guts to. Ha!) Katt then stopped laughing, and looked at her with a serious look on her face, but with narrowed eyes. "איך אתה יכול לחשוב אפילו לרגע אחד הייתי לוקח הזמנות ממך! אני צריך מונסטון לשבור את הקללה .."(How could you think for one second that I would take orders from you!... I need the moonstone to break the curse..) Katt spat lightly. Shoving Cleopatra off her, backing up away from her. She pulled out her sword.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Cleopatra held the sword in Katt's hand and threw it aside. "אני רק לא לעשות את זה כי Daimen אכפת לך." (I only didn't do it because Daimen cares about you.) Cleopatra said, trying to keep her voice calm. When she said she took orders. "אם אתה רוצה להגיע מונסטון, אתה צריך להיות אחד שורות אלה. אם רק Outcaster שלך, אתה מקבל מקום ליד ירח זה. אתה מקבל גישה לכל דבר אם אתה עובד בשבילי. כלבלבים שלך יקבל בית מוגן, תרצו. וגם כמה juels presious ... ישולם לך." (If you want to get to the moonstone, you need to be one of those ranks. If your just an Outcaster, you are getting nowhere near that moonstone. You get access to everything if you work for me. Your mutts will get a sheltered home, you will. And some of the presious juels... will be paid to you.) She murmured and grabbed the girl's wrist softly. "נשמע כמו עסקה?" (Sound like a deal?)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!) - Page 3 Fresh_cloudy_by_woxys-d336ezc

Kallik wove her way through the streets, large paws stepping on the dusty ground softly. She bared her teeth as two black panthers ran past. The long fangs were hidden again. Curious, she simply followed the two, following the male panthers scent. It swerved like a maze, but she evantually followed him up to a battle, with plenty of wolves. Wolves? Those things are to stupid! How did they even get here? Kallik laughed in her head. Her big pink nose was raised in the air. Apparently there was a lot of hate in the place they fought.

A group of kids ran by, startling her. Being only a few feet back, Kallik leaped into the air, accidently landing on a wolf with her claws out. This wolf happened to be Taron.
"אני כל כך מצטערת כל כך! אני לא התכוונתי! ילדים אלה מפחד רק אני ואני בטעות נחת עליך!" (I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to! These kis ran by and scared me and I accidently landed on your back!) The clouded leapord climbed off, looking at what seemed to be the one and only Cleopatra.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Katt nodded slowly, shealthing her sword in its holster. Then hearing low growls come from Xherfa's and Taron's throat as Cleopatra spoke 'mutt'. Katt snarled at them, flashing fangs. " לרפא!"(Heal!). Making them stop and sit back down. Katt looked back over at Cleopatra, twisting her wrist making her grip release Katt's wrist. She sighed, " בסדר, אני אהיה העוזרת שלך .. אבל אל תצפו בצורה מושלמת לי כלום, אני רק עושה את זה כדי לקבל את מונסטון .. "(Alright, I'll be your maid.. But don't expect anything perfect form me, I'm just doing this to get the moonstone..) Katt said, with narrowed eyes. She shoved past Cleopatra, whistling fro her wolves. Katt then stopped in her tracks, seeing a clouded leopard in the shadows. She smiled lightly, Katt wasn't much of a cat person, enough though her name was Katt. She signaled fro Taron adn Xherfa to stay, and they obeyed. Stroling over to the young leopard, Katt leaned down. Reaching out one hand, she slowly began to stroke the top of her head. A soft smile appearing.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Kallik purred softly, but cringed at the smell of wolf on her hands. But being a normal cat, she pushed into Katt's hand, liking the attention. The clouded leopard quickly leaped up the tree that was in the fighting area. From there, she purred down at the two women. In a playful matter, she bared her long fangs. The message almost seemed like it was saying 'My teeth are in fact the longest in the big cat kingdom. Those wolves wouldn't stand a chance one on one with me!'
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Katt chuckled lightly, watching the cat. Xherfa and Faring narrowed their eyes at the cat. Katt grinned, looking back over at Cleopatra. Turning and flashing away within a blink of an eye, awaiting outside for Cleo. Katt started to carve a wooden stick..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Kallik jumped from the tree, following Katt. Her padded paws made no sound as they hit the ground. Her brown eyes looked over Katt. She shrugged, and like a kittne, she playfully tackled Taron. She kept her claws in, and patted at him playfully. At one moment she was on him, the next she had darted away and was bouncing around.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:20 am

Cleopatra rolled her eyes slightly and walked towards the palace, wondering what Daimen would think. She looked at the clouded leopard in which came and narrowed her eyes telling for it to stop. She then turned towards Spyder and leaned in towards the leopard, taking a treat and giving it to her. "אנא בדוק אותה, Spyder. אם היא רוצה לבוא אל הארמון, אנחנו לא רוצים אותה מביא מחלות כלשהו" {Please check her, Spyder. If she wishes to come into the palace, we don't want her bringing in any diseases} She said and lifted herself up and looked at Katt, narrowing her eyes. "אבל ירח לא יעבוד אלא אם כן אני בא איתך" {But the moonstone will not work unless I am with you} she said simply and moved on towards the palace.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Merra slowly slunk oit of the whole leaving the normal house cat sized kittens. She stood and scretched before starting to walk she heard to see the kitens she looked at the streets then back and shook her head, "It's to bizzy out here I don't want to lose one of you or one of you to get hurt." She said before leaving the grey fellows to go adventure around.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Katt chuckled as Taron was tacked letting the young one pat his ears around. Taron smiled, softly shoving the leopard off him, Xherfa chuckled flinging Taron up to stand on all fours. Taron smiled, dipping his head towards his brother and shaking his coat off. Katt turned and followed Cleopatra. Seeing the clouded leopard at her feet, she pricked her ears to hear Cleo's words. Katt snorted, bending down and slowly picking up the cat. Wrapping her around in her arms, Katt stroked the top of her head. Looking back over at Cleopatra and shrugging, While Xherfa and Taron walked side-by-side eachother below Katts waist.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Kallik nearly yowled as she was picked up, but she soon enjoyed the attention.
a rough tongue ran over Katt's cheek, and she gently pulled herself free, walking at the feet of the one who had picked her up. Gently, she told wolves her name, wondering if there was a way they could tell Katt.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Katt chuckled as the cat jumped down, walking at the foot of her feet. Taron pricked his ears hearing the young one speak her name. Xherfa nodded at her, looking up at Katt. He bobbed his head, letting ot a soft growl, her name slicing through his lips. Katt heard Xherfa's soft growl, glancing down at them, Katt smiled nodding down at Kaolin. She stroked her head gently, still following Cleopatra.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:10 am

Ahmes Nudged all of the sheep, goats and ams into a flock until Rocky came and unsteadied the herd "صخري لا! أنت رام غبي!" (Rocky no! You Stupid Ram!) And straight away Rocky darted towards the palace, hmes leapt onto Rocky and grabbed his horns, but the huge ram dragged him in and deserted him on the floor, his knees grazed, immeadiatly he handled Rocky by almost hugging his neck tightly and dragging him back out, the back hooves stumbling along the floor.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 am

Carren smiled saying good bye to her family after eating and hanging out for awhile. She then walked imto the barn and got on Bolt, bareback and with no bridle. She galloped the bay mare though the desert till seeimg a boy she laughed as the ram pulled him across the sandy floor she was about to yell need some help when Bolt spooked from something causing Carren to fall as the mare took a sharp turn running, "Bolt no!" She yelled but the frighten mare was gone. Carren stood up and dusted herself off before she heard a low growl amd turned her head to see a group of wolves snarling at her obviously hunger she couldn't help but to let out a small sherk she was defenseless agenst them, she started to run though knowing she'd never out run them.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:36 am

Xherfa and Rating growled, turning sharply and racing into the desert. Taron growled loudly, Xherfa leaping off, and flashing away. They both howled and the pack of wolves infringe of them. Katt seen them run off, she snarled, racing after them. Before you could even blink, Katt was out of site. Leaping op over her wolves and flashing into to a wolf. She snarled, Taron let another howled, sending the wolves away. Katt snorted, returning back to Cleopatra. The vains under her eyes going away, and her fangs shealthing back.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:33 am

Carren breathed deeply amazed seeing a slave girl save her she yelled,"Thankyou!" But the girl was already gone. Carren had reviced one wound from the wolves was a thobing with pain deep bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Soon they arrived at the palace and she opened the door, the squeak echoing around the palace. She saw her mother, she saw the guards, she saw Daimen. Her mom looked up surprised when she saw the wolves, and the girl... when she saw Katt. "מה ...?" (What...?) Her mother started and with a warning glance, it silenced her mother. "Daimen, כדי להראות קאט מונסטון, לשמור את הכלבים לה מחסה, ואם מישהו צריך אותי אני אהיה בחדר שלי." (Daimen, show Katt to the moonstone, guard find her dogs some shelter, and if anyone needs me I'll be in my room.) She murmurs and walked to her room and lied down, looking up at the top of her bed. She had her hands on her stomach, thinking of how exhausted she was but most of all, thinking Daimen's reaction and what would happy betweem them.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next