Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!)

+3
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Little.Goat
lemmy
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Merra randomly walked around not really paying attention to where she was going and came to the palace she looked at it rhinking, beautiful. She sat just string at it's beauty.

(Brain dead)

Back to top Go down

Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Life Of The Eygptian (Bio People Only!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Damien glanced up, he immediatily stood and gasped too see Katt. His heart shattered, glanced at Katt then over at Cleopatra. A stone-cold gaze sliced the silence as he glared at her with narrowed eyes. Shaking his head, he raced over towards Katt, as did Katt jump into his arms. Damien sighed, stroking her hair before letting her go and leading her to the moonstone. Damien whispererd under his breath, "לא, לא, לא, לא ... אתה לא יכול לעשות את זה קאט! אני לא אתן לך .. למה אתה צריך את מונסטון בכל מקרה, אתה יודע היטב כי קליאופטרה לא להמשיך עם זה, פעם אחת היא יודעת מה השימוש שלך בו .. "(No, no, no, no... You can't do this Katt! I won't let you.. Why do you need the moonstone anyways, you know very well that Cleopatra won't go through with this, once she knows what your using it for..) He said softly, only loud enough for her too hear.

Katt pricked her ears to hear a slight snarl from Xherfa and Taron, she flashed fangs at them silently, telling them to go. Her head rotated, seeing the image of Damien. She smiled happily, jumping into her arms. Katt chuckled, releasing from his grip and walking beside him. She narrowed her eyes at his words, the clicking of her shoes as they vibrated on the stoned floor. She whispered back, "אין שום דבר שאני יכול לעשות את דמיאן. מסוף רוצה מונסטון, שיש להסתתר בצל מהשמש תמיד לפנות כאשר הירח עולה. אתה יודע את זה דמיאן! אם אני לא עושה מה שאומרים לי, Highlord יהרגו אותי.."(There's nothing I can do Damien. The Console wants the moonstone, to having to hide away in the shadow from the sun and to always turn when the moon arises. You know this Damien! If I don't do what I am told, the Highlord will kill me..) Katt said simiply, but in a very low voice as they neared the moonstone's entrance.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Cleopatra sighed and soon, she tried to go to sleep but she couldn't. Getting up, she walked slowly towards the place of the moonstone and looked over to see them entering. She had her back turned against the wall so they wouldn't see, but she listened. She waited to see their conversation but as she tried foucsing, she couldn't help but see their ruionon. How'd he pull her into her arms. But not about that, she tried telling herself. Something was wrong with Katt and she was willing to find out.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Kallik was rubbing against Katt's leg when the Damien and her started to talk. She perked her ears at the conversation, wondering if it was important. She gave a playful growl, following them. Her tail flicked back and forth as she gave Damien a small inspection. Deciding he was trustworthy, the clouded leapard batted at his hand playfuuly.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 am

Ahmes Immeadiatly stopped wrestling Rocky and dropped him, He sprinted to the horse which was coming his way and grabbed the reins before jogging back to Carren and helping her up and handing the reins back to her.
Rocky Charged Into the palace without a care and saw what looked like to him a black goat, but he didn't know it was actually Merra. He stood quietly next to her unaware she wasn't a goat.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:06 pm

(Oh gosh lol!)

Carren looked at her leg, the wound throubing with horrible pian, "Thankyou stranger" She maniged to smile at him.

Merra turned her head to see a goat, she wasn't hungry but some hunting practice didn't sund bad so she hissed and redy herself to chase before letting out a low rumbling growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Kallik became uninterested, and trotted out to see a panther and a goat. Kallik wasn't a vegetarian, but she only ate the handouts people gave to her. So, the big cat leaped, knocking the black panther over. She hissed at the goat, hoping it would leave.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Spyder saw that the street cat was back in the palace, being pinned by a clouded leapord. He snarled at Merra. "Get out of here street cat!" He growled, knocking her out of the palace. He inspected Kallik like he was supposed to. "You're OK. Go see Cleo now."
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Merrs,hisssed and being a stronger breed tossed her off with ease, "Not like I was going to kill him kitty pet." She shook herself off and hissed at Spyeder, "Shut up feet licker." She Sid meaning he's a slave to the humans. Once back on the streets she muttered under her breath "Ugh I hate my life." Really to ssay the truth, the only thing makimg Merra do her best to survive ehere those little kittens she took care of.

(Ok I'm not trying to be a drma queen and cause issues but I think I'm just gping to let Merra kill over).

Jannte felt like she'd faint, the biding haf been going on so long, what is it about me being 14? She wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:39 pm

(Kill Over?)

"Hey, he is a palace cat, don't disrespect him! Or me for that matter!" Kallik charged after her, pinning her and showing her the teeth of a clouded leapord. "Longest of all the big cats, 100% true." Kallik said, not giving the cat a chance to throw her off. She headed back to Spyder, sitting next to him.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:39 pm

The black lepored rolled her eyes at her at got back off shaking her coat. Merra let a low growl erupt from her throat at she watched some man rin through the palace with a screaming little girl. Merra watched the gairds chase them right past her before turning sharply and race infornt of them she jumped onto the man pinning him down, gold, treasures, food, and many other stolen things pored out of his pockets. She held her open mouth inches from his neck in till the guards came and shejumped off walking away. She was soon later ng in the sun, letting it bathe her in warmth.

(Yea I'm not having much fun playing her anymore but silver wants me to play her so I'm not so sure.)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

{Pwease keep this alive}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Merra sighed and put her head on her front legs before standing up and walking around for no reason she thought of things she needed to do all were done but one, get the kits a home. She lazily turned walking through the crowded streets till home, she walked into the huge whole and meowed waiting till Minx, Milly, Milo, and Nikie appeared she didn't have to wait for Sage though she was laying at the entrance. Once all their she looked at the grey kittens, "Now be careful" Merra instuced and walked out sitting down with them and in a short while the only kitten left was Minx which was secretly her favorite. Obvioslt no one wanted the deformed cat with a curled upward tail that never moved and with a extra two on his front feet, also he was very very tiny but special. Merra picked him up in her mouth walking, poumdering, wondering who'd want Minx. He had to be the most cutest kitten ever.

(Will try)

Minx(but much smaller he fits in two hand and pretend he has the deformations in picture)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9Xe0-TBmQeM/Rl7pj5LHFjI/AAAAAAAAAB8/4Cizc3YW12s/s400/Egyptian_Mau-Cat_1%5B1%5D.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 pm

{SION!}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Oh sorry, where were we?!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 pm

{Read up, up}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Katt growled slightly, halting at the corner of the room where the moonstone was located. The secnt of Cleopatra stinged her sences. She sneered out words, her head rotated alittle to call over her shoulder. "אתה יכול לצאת יודע קליאופטרה".(You may come out know Cleopatra.) Katt flashed fangs, picking up the clouded leopard...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 pm

{Wait wait wait what is she?}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:46 pm

(You'll find out soon enough Silver.. Just post...)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Cleopatra stepped out and raised her eyebrows. "מה? אני לא יכול לבוא יחד עם העוזרת החדשה שלי?" {What? Can't come along with my new maid}she asked, balling her fist and standing bravely. She walked up to her until they were face-to-face. Something wasn't right when she replayed the reason of going to the moonstone. She stood in front of them, blocking the entrance with her guards. "אני לא מאמין הסיבה שלך סווגה, קאט" {I don't believe your reason has been classified, Katt.} She summoned the guards to put her in an armlock and put a sword to your throat and put the "mutts" in the cage. She looked at Daimen then Katt, smiling coldly. "אז למה אתה בכל מונסטון בכל מקרה ... יקירתי, יקירתי, קאט?" {So why are you at the moonstone anyway... dear, dear, Katt?} She asked cooly, pacing.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Katt sneered, fangs flashing quickly. She chuckled as a sword was placed to her throat. "טוב ..."(Well...) She said simiply, before she gribbed the guards by their heads and flung them over her shoulders. Slamming them to the into the ground harshly, and with a quick motion she bolted her fist down upon the ground beside ones face, smirking lightly. Katt got up and wipped of her hands. She smirked, and looked back up at Cleopatra. " "אם אתה רוצה תשובה. הולך להיות שלך לא לעשות את זה שוב .."(If you want an answer. Your gonna have to not do that again..) Katt snapped. Smirking over at Damien.

Damien watched, a slight chuckle vibrated out his throat. He sighed and looked over at Cleopatra. He nodded, " "שמע אותה קליאופטרה"(Hear her out Cleopatra) He said softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Cleopatra smiled when she flipped the guard's head. She took a sword from a knocked down guard and placed the sword by the girl's throat. "לשתוק" {shut up!} she growled and got closer. Then she stopped and turned when she heard Daimen chuckle, she ran over and tripped him and put the sword upon his throat, her gaze hardened. "לשמוע אותה? לשמוע אותה? למה היא לא, או שאתה יכול לשמוע אותי? אני pharoh! אני עושה כמיטב יכולתי כדי להגן על אנשים מפני דברים כמו שלה. לא אכפת לי מה אתה חושב, כי Daimen הרשמי רק שלך. אתה לוקח את הכל כמו בדיחה בשבילי. בסדר, לתת לה להשתלט על, לתת לה לגנוב או לפרוץ את מונסטון, לא אכפת לי. לעשות הכול בשביל הנסיכה שלך, נסיך. אני אתן לך ... פשוט אף פעם לא אשכח איך בגד בי ... תשכחו כשהסתכלנו תחת כיפת השמים ולשכוח כאשר יצאתי מגדרי כדי לעשות הכל בשבילך." {Hear her out? Hear her out? Why can't she or you hear me out? I'm a pharoh! I am doing my best to protect people from things like her. I don't care what you think, Daimen because your just an official. You take everything as a joke for me. Fine, let her take over, let her steal or break the moonstone, I don't care. Do anything for your princess, prince. I'll let you... just never forget how you betrayed me... forget when we looked under the stars and forget when I went out of my way to do everything for you. } She said and got up, wiping herself up and dropping the sword. "יש לך את המשאלה שלך" {There you have your wish} She sneered and walked away, outside and into the forest. She never knew she could have the courage to being willing to leave a job that she loved so much...
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:13 am

Katt narrowed her eyes at Cleopatra's word. As she shoved past her, Katt looked at the ground. Then flashed infront of Cleopatra, stopping her from going aynwhere else. "בבקשה .. השני לא רוצה להשמיד את אבן הירח. אני צריך לשמור אותו .. תקשיבי לי עד הסוף, אתה צריך גם לדעת קליאופטרה"( Please.. I-I dont want to destroy the moonstone. I need to save it.. Hear me out, you need too know Cleopatra.) Katt said soflty. Blocking her way from leaving. She looked at the sword that pointed up at her, lowering it with her hand slwoly. She sighed..

Damien snarled at her, watching as katt did her thing. He walked over to Cleopatra and kissed her cheek lightly. "אתה צריך לשמוע את זה קליאו .."(You need to hear this Cleo..) Damien said in his velvet voice.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 am

Cleopatra growled at the girl, and watched her speak in soft words... for the first time. She untensed a bit but not a lot. She watched the girl and spoke in a more clearer voice. "למה אתה באמת רוצה ללכת לשם ...?" {Why do you really want to go there?} she asked, narrowing her gaze. When Daimen came and kissed her on the cheek, her blood was set on fire though she made no move. Just stayed and looked at the girl in front of her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:48 am

Katt sighed, "לפני מאות שנים, את המשפחה שלי ואת המשפחה שלך הכריז מלחמה. אבל במקום מלחמה, אבל המכשפה קללה על המשפחה שלנו. הגענו קילל תמיד להפוך זאב בירח מלא. המשפחה שלך כבר קילל תמיד לחיות כמו מלכים וכדי להגן על מונסטון מאיתנו. עכשיו מסוף מצא כי כי יש לך את זה, adn הוא לא מקבל את זה לפני הירח המלא. הוא הבטיח לחסל את הממלכה שלך "עד שהוא מקבל את מונסטון .. הוא שלח אותי לאחזר את זה, אבל יש לי תוכנית. מאז Highlord היא היברידית, קלאוס מי המכשפה קילל להיות ערפד זאב .. הדרך היחידה טה אז להרוג אותו היא על ידי בלע, ganger .. "(Centuries ago, my family and your family declared war. But instead of war, a Witch but a curse on our family. We got cursed to always turn into a werewolf in a full moon. Your family has been cursed to always live like royalty and to protect the moonstone from us. Now that the Console has found that out that you have it, adn he doesnt get it before the full moon. He promised to kill off your kingdom 'till he gets the moonstone.. He sent me to retreive it, but I have a plan. Since the Highlord is a hybrid, Klaus whom the Witch put a curse on to be a vampire and a werewolf.. So teh only way to kill him is by the gobble-ganger..) Once Katt had finished, she sat up striaght and looked over at Cleopatra.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4