Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^Etheral Herd^ *Bio People*

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

^Etheral Herd^ *Bio People* Empty ^Etheral Herd^ *Bio People*

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Fire sniffed the air, drawing in the comforting scents of home. They were nearly there, where the element horses could live in peace. His hooves left large holes in the mud, making places for the others to step in. His long tail drug in the mud, matting it with clods of the gooey dirt. "We are nearly there!" He neighed, stepping out of the marshy area and onto dry land. The old scents of the Etheral herd was in the clearing he stepped in. "Come on! We need rest, food, and water!" Fire reared up on his hind legs, coming down on the peach tree. Dozens of peaches fell to the ground. "Our herd will soon expand." He eyed the mares flirtily.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

^Etheral Herd^ *Bio People* Empty Re: ^Etheral Herd^ *Bio People*

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 am

Tempesta flew above them, but stayed close enough to hear and see them. His wings gracefully propelled him through the air and against the strong wind. When he heard Fire's call, he let out a mighty neigh in reply, assuring him that he could see it, and making the wind blow a little bit harder on accident. He floated down towards the earth, hooves making a little thump against the soft ground. "It's just beyond this small grove of trees." Tempesta trotted back to Fire's side, folding his wings to his own sides. Temp laughed at Fire's flirty comment. "Colts and fillies of mixed elements? I'm not so sure..."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 pm

"The sun mare has the highest chance of helping. But fire and water makes steam, and steam can be counted as fog. Fog would be useful. "Fire and Plants....... after fire burns a field, things bloom brighter. A stronger plant filly. Trust me, things will be just fine." Fire said, flicking his brother with his tail. "Eat up!" He barked at them, kicking the tree again, having several peaches land on his back.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:26 am

Flora wore a sad face, the marsh lacked life, flowers were missing. Shaking her head she slowly moved along the ground in weak movements. Flora looked up hearing Whinnying and peaches fell to the ground, one on her head "ow." She squeaked in her tiny voice. The young mare wore red roses Around her neck, trailing down her tail and one tied around her left leg. Flora sniffed and peach and slowly ate it up and lifted her head heavily and smiled as Fire said 'The herd will soon expand' "I hope so." Flora replied, softly reaching up to collect a peach blossom from the tree, She had heard that the blossom from Peach tree blossoms is a good natural sweetner for the medicines she used.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Fluid smiled at the other elemental horses. "Well, there are a bunch of useful elements that come from water." She batted her eyelashes at the stallions and smirked. The water element mare trotted forward after Flora, nickering delightedly when her hooves sloshed through the mud. While other elements felt out of place in this marshy biome, the mucky water reminded Fluid of her home, a large, semi-clear lake. A peach dropped from a branch, sending mud splattering everywhere. A big clump sailed through the air towards her and landed on her hindqearters and created a mucky brown stain on her swirly light blue coat. Fluid sighed contentedly and reached her slender muzzle out for one of the fruit.

(Oh, and by the way, it's ethereal. ;D)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:58 pm

(Bump)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:54 pm

(Argh, typo........)

"Yes, Fluid, many do." Fire said, flicking his tail. "Why so sad, Flora?" He asked, bumping her shoulder with his muzzle. He heard a small snap, and looked behind him. It was simply a branch falling from a tree. "Either way, we need to rest, then in the morning we will settle in and make our selves at home." The stallion said, coal black eyes looking over his herd. "Flora, Fluid, over here." He nodded to a small island of dry land. He issued the othes to places that would fit them. He found a warm spot and settled down.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Tempesta leaped back into the air, wings now fully expanded into the sky. Wind made his long grey mane flow with it. As he flew back down, Temp sucked in a good breath of the clean air above the lower atmosphere. His hooves hit the ground, again, with a soft thud, and he walked over to his brother. , grapping a peach in his maw on his way.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Fluid snorted and tromped over to the island obediently, although she would have prefered to sleep standing in the cool muck. "Goodnight!" she whickered softly and lowered her head to groom Flora's withers. "Soon, we will be in a place full of plant life."

(SSS and SSB, G2G)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:09 am

Sunny lifted her hooves up high as she walked through the marsh. She didn't quite like it but she dealt with it. Sunny trotted up to flame and said "What can I do to help?" Sunny had been bored the entire walk and wanted to do something productive. Sometimes Sunny felt like she was just there for the walk. But that was all before she became a higher position. Sunny hastened her pace and was alert after she heard a strange noise in the bushes. Sunny began to give off a faint glow because she was ready to attack the creature that may or may not be following the herd. Sunny tensed up and whipped her head back and forth occasionally hoping that the creature had left.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 am

Flora followed Fluid and smiled before grooming her withers "I hope so. I hope that place has water too, The plants don't survive very long without water." Flora said again with a smile on her face. Flora tapped the ground with her hoof and roses slowly sprouted from the ground, the petals dripping with watery dew. Flora smiled and breathed in the fresh, watery scent "they're very nice to eat roses are." Flora said, picking one up "watch out for the thorns though!" Flora quickly added on.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Fluid smiled warmly at the other mares and gently picked a rose off of the small bush that had grown in a few seconds. She chewed thoughtfully for a while and swallowed. "Well, if there isn't any water, I'll fix that really quick." The water element mare slowly slipped off to sleep, a soft breeze blowing through their manes. After what seemed like a minute, she snapped awake and looked around curiously. "What's that?" she asked, gaze transfixed to a part of a bush that seemed to be rustling.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Fire whinnied to Sunny, ordering her back to the clearing. "What are you all talking about? Spring is over in a matter of days, and things will dry up! We aren't moving from this clearing until fall!" He snorted and Fluid and Flora. "Ok?" He said, whinninng again for Sunny to return.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:53 am

Sunny moved back and then heard Fire call her back up. Sunny trotted back up and said "Yeah. You called?" Sunny met Fire's pace and still watched in the brush, she had seen them rustle again. "Hey, I think there's something in those brushes. I mean, it's just a thought." Sunny whinnied. Sunny looked back at the other horses and was going to say 'keep on guard' but she figured that the stallion would want to say that. Sunny began to glow again and thought that that might be a sign for the other horses to keep on guard.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:25 am

Flora nodded and went to a gentle daydreaming moment, as she laid on the floor, she let her body sway. She blocked the outside world away from her mind and carried on daydreaming. The herd was happy, grazing and frolicing about, foals playing in the golden sunshine and all the elements doing what they liked best, some were flying against the wind, some were splashing in the water, and some just like Flora were enjoying the flowers and the sunshine. Flora forgot where she was and carried on dreaming.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:30 am

" I already scouted, its just a ground squirrel! So stay near until I tell you to do so." He said, temper flaring at her. It happened often, the simplest things set him off. The herd had grown used to it over time..... He flared his nostrils, flicking his tail at her. "Understand? Now go rest up!" Fire hissed. If she were to be his mate, she would have to pay more attention to his actions.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 am

Sunny recoiled when he yelled at her. She pinned her ears back and began to emit a blinding glow. Sunny galloped off and headed away from the herd. He flared up often but Sunny was sensitive. The smallest things would set her off...like Fire. Sunny looked at the ground and accidentally bumped into Flora as she galloped away. Sunny stopped in the marsh and looked back at the herd. The herd was still in sight and she was still in sight of the herd, due to her glowing. Sunny had to get used to Fire's actions but she was never prepared for him to flare up, and she never would be. Sunny eventually went back to the herd and back up to Fire. "I didn't know you had checked! You don't have to yell at me! I was only trying to help!" Sunny flared her nostrils as she reared at Fire. Sunny calmed down and her glow went down. "I'm sorry about that..." Sunny said, lightly. Sunny dropped her head and said "I know, I'm in so much trouble. Just send me to the back now..." Sunny bean to walk to the back of the herd.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 am

"There is rarely anything dangerous here! Only the ground squirrels!" He snorted, listening to her apologize. "Learn to listen." He said, watching as she moved herself to the back of the herd. Fire hardly every showed any compassion, but in the end, he always helped those he hurt grow stronger.... like flame burning a field, but when the grass grows back, its even stronger than before. With red hot hooves, Fire stomped into the bush that was rustling. A small squeak echoed, and he kicked out what was in fact, a ground squirrel. It lay dead at his feet. "See? And can't you smell anything?" He asked, voice cooling down.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:39 am

Flora sighed and rolled over, gathering up medicines for the small pack of herbs and spices she carried around with her, listening to the two over there she smiled and felt something sting alittle as the bush was stamped on with firey hot hooves. Flora cringed alittle and laid down.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:16 am

Sunny looked at Fire and said "I can't smell anything over this awful stench!" Sunny smiled and said "But this is worth it, knowing that we're going to a better place." Sunny nuzzled Fire and said "Try not to ruin the moments building up to where we're going." Sunny walked forward and said "Where are we going, anyways? How much longer?" Sunny stopped and said "I know, I'm acting like a filly...but I'm just so glad to be getting out of this place!" Sunny trotted around in a circle, eager to get moving.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 am

Fire groaned. "Haveen't you been listening? I said that one spring is over, this clearing will dry up and we will live here! We lived here every year so far...... Oh my gosh.." The stallion muttered, laying down quietly. "We aren't moving until fall, got it? Did every body hear that? Or do I have to repeat another 10 times..."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Sunny groaned and said "I'm sorry. I forgot that this foul smelling place was our home!" Sunny laid down and dreamed of the day that she would have a foal of her own. Sunny began to glow lightly as she dreamed happily.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Flora wandered around her patch of land, planning her future. Who will be her mate? What will her foals be? Flora snapped out of it and wandered to a pool of water, she dropped some rose petals in it and and watched them float around, she added a herb and watch a patch of the water swirl yellow/green, happily she smiled and carried on with her bordment reliver.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Tempesta watched the event unfold in front of him, and snorted and whinnied at Fire. "We don't need anything like that now! Stop it!" His front hooves come off the ground and his wings outstretched, a neigh escaping from his maw. He came down with a thud on the ground, sending a strong gust of wind through the area without meaning to. He looked at Fire with a hard stare, his ghostly white eyes burning into his hide. He then looked back to the mares. "I understand that we are under stress from our long journey, I do. But we don't need tension between us. Control your temper, whatever element you may control."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Fire snorted at his brother. "If she is to possibly become lead mare, she needs to learn to listen and pay attention! So far, she is failing at both!" The stallion said, listening to her comment. "Foul smelling? Foul smelling?" Sparks danced, literally danced, in his eyes. He saw his brother rearing, and let a piece of fire raise, controlling it so that it avoided Flora, Fluid and his brother, as well as Sunny. The wind Tempest made caught the fire, and like a growing ring, the fire grew and was gone. When his eyes calmed, the clearing was dry, mud hardened. No one had been harmed, not even the plants, but the mud was gone and the air smelled like charcoal. "Better?" He growled.

(Get what I said? When tempest came down and the wind went around him, Fire put fire into that so the wind pushed it along?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next