Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^Etheral Herd^ *Bio People*

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

^Etheral Herd^ *Bio People* - Page 2 Empty Re: ^Etheral Herd^ *Bio People*

Post by JayzPF Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Fluid cringed when the dead ground squirrel was revealed. Oh well, she never did like the pesky things polluting the ponds with droppings. Speaking of ponds, Flora was playing with one right now. The mare grinned and concentrated on staring at the puddle. In seconds, miniture waves began to churne and pushed the rose petals around. She sighed and the ripples stopped immediatly. Fluid glanced around at the mostly peaceful herd and smiled. They were used to the fights that the hotter horses had, although this was one of the more heated arguments. She backed up as the wave of fire surged past her and left the clearing as dry as her mouth felt. The horse coughed loudly at the lack of liquids and a bit of water seeped up from the underground springs, covering only her hooves.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Tempesta snorted at Fire, not uttering another word. He then turned to the direction of the other mares, trotting over to beside Flora. He took a sip of water, then folded his wings more comfortably. "So, to take my mind of off that, how are you today?"

NEW PIC
https://2img.net/h/i164.photobucket.com/albums/u3/friesianfury/Model%20horses/pegasus.jpg

Last edited by BayMickey on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 pm

*Shrugs* (Nice pic, by the way)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 pm

(technically, they are all 3 lead stallion, but Fire is the most powerful, so he is the highest rank. The others are there to help with descinons and things like that, so all the pressure isn't on the main stallion.)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Edited.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:53 am

Flora laughed and watched the water ripple contently, She smiled at Fluid and looked up at Tempesta, She looked at the dazzling armour type things that were on his body dreamily "oh, hi, I'm good, just a few arguements over there, but they don't bother me, How are you?" Flora asked, splashing some water onto Fluid as she talked to him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:28 am

Harley's Rainbow wrote:Fire snorted at his brother. "If she is to possibly become lead mare, she needs to learn to listen and pay attention! So far, she is failing at both!" The stallion said, listening to her comment. "Foul smelling? Foul smelling?" Sparks danced, literally danced, in his eyes. He saw his brother rearing, and let a piece of fire raise, controlling it so that it avoided Flora, Fluid and his brother, as well as Sunny. The wind Tempest made caught the fire, and like a growing ring, the fire grew and was gone. When his eyes calmed, the clearing was dry, mud hardened. No one had been harmed, not even the plants, but the mud was gone and the air smelled like charcoal. "Better?" He growled.

(Get what I said? When tempest came down and the wind went around him, Fire put fire into that so the wind pushed it along?)

Sunny had woken up and was walking toward Fire, then she heard his comment. "Is that's what you think of me!? Well, if I'm such a failure then just kill me now! It seems that the herd isn't in need of such a failure! Why keep me!" Sunny snorted. Her nostrils flared as she reared and turned around. "Ugh! I haven't been this job for a while! Can't he give me some time to get used to it!" Sunny said, loud enough for the other horses to hear. Sunny tossed her head and trotted to the back of the herd...where she could be alone.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Tempesta smiled and nodded. "Good. I hope some people could be more like you. Happy." he smiled at Flora, pulling up some grass in his mouth, chewing slowly. He turned his head momentarily at Fluid, and smiled at her. "What about you, miss?" Temp's tail went back and forth, shooing off the flies nipping at his rump. He did not enjoy that. "It's kind of pesty here, don't you think?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Fluid laughed pleasantly when the water struck her body, loving the wetness. The clear liquid rinsed off the mud on her flank and the brown goop dripped onto the ground. "I'm great. I'm enjoying the muddiness of this area." She listened to Tempesta, ears pricked. "Yes, the bugs are quite annoying." She flicked her long tail and it accidently brushed the stallions shoulder. "Oops, sorry." The water element mare blushed. Her mane and tail were pretty much just water. Thin waterfalls sprouted at the top of her neck and where her dock should be, running down mostly vertically her side almost to the ground. There, it just evaporated, giving her a curious look. Fluid whipped her head around to Sunny when she started ranting. "Wait, it's not like that..." she trailed off, seeing the Sun element mare go to the back of the herd. She sighed. With the hot horses, it's always something.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:06 am

Flora smiled and nuzzled Fluid "It's just the temperment of the hot horses, there is always something going on!" She laughed as she stopped splashing the water on her. Flora grabbed a morning glory from the ground and put it right where her mane would be, but the flower sort of absorbed into her and floated around "oh, opps!" Flora giggled.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:56 am

Fluid smiled and gently pulled the flower out of her mane and tucked it into Flora's. "Thanks, but it looks better on you."

(Sorry so short and should we wait for Fire and the earth element stally?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 am

(Yea, we should)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 am

Fire nudged Sunny away from the herd. "I don't think that of you, but a scatterbrained lead mare leads to downfall." He said, nibbling her shoulder. "So don't mope, but work ashard as you can on paying attention." The warm stallion slid in next to her, his warm ara mixing with hers.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 pm

(Who's playing the Earth?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Sion, but really after I said no to her fire mare, she just agve me a pic and a name. I wonder if she read the rules
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:53 pm

I'll play him if you want.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 pm

I'll ask her if she's dropping
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Harley's Rainbow wrote:Fire nudged Sunny away from the herd. "I don't think that of you, but a scatterbrained lead mare leads to downfall." He said, nibbling her shoulder. "So don't mope, but work ashard as you can on paying attention." The warm stallion slid in next to her, his warm ara mixing with hers.

Sunny looked at Fire and said "I'm just really nervous and I've got a ton of things on my mind. I'll try to keep my mind in one place...the herd." Sunny stood up taller and watched the herd as they rested. Sunny felt Fire's warmth and nipped his shoulder. Sunny began to let up her stance and relaxed a bit. She nibbled on a few small blades of grass and then began to drink a bit of water.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:47 am

"Nah, don't worry about it." Tempesta walked over to Sunny and Fire. Just staring at the both of them. He shrugged his shoulders and spread his mighty wings, leaping into the air.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Fluid smiled at Sunny and went back to grazing.

(Sorry so short)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2