Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only)

+4
Blueroanie
JayzPF
Nicoco177
Tayssi
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only)

Post by Little.Goat Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:22 pm

(Check the bio topic)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only)

Post by lemmy Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 pm

(Finished with my post)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:29 am

This situation was getting more confusing by the minute. Apparently the little girl was holding a lie just so that she could possibly keep Emily as family, or Amane. But she had no right to deny the sisters seeing each other. However he kept to himself. This was none of his matter. Helping would not benefit him. He made no movement to tell Ariel's secret but he did not promise either. "Do not question whether I have had a life. That is not a line you wish to cross." He said it sternly, leaving no room for argument and making it clear that the subject should not be touched. His mind was still kept rather clear.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:45 am

(Look, guys, apprently, whilst i've been looking away from this RP, some hassles have come up. Blueroanie, Mason is an eagle shifter that JayzPF plays. Guys, please explain to me what's going on with you guys. And I don't mean a recap on the RP... Oh, and by the way S I O N, you ahd never PMed me about Emily's form, so she was never actually accepted into this RP.)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 am

(Well actually her bio is in the pick and play form of yours. So technically she is, never knew you had to "check up" with you to accept a bio. Since she is already mentioned in the RP, might as well approve her. Because im not gonna go back and redo my posts just because Emily never gotten "Accepted"..)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:12 pm

(Sigh I guess I won't drop then)

Mason sat on the branch and looked around, boredom gnawing at him.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:56 pm

(S I O N, she may be in the form part, BUT she had never been accepted. And if you didn't know you had to PM me to make your own character, then you didn't read the rules. Here's do you can actually read it. It clearly states as the FIRST rule if you want to create your own character PM ME!

Tayssi wrote:

1. For now, no making your own characters. If you do wish to, however, PM ME their form
2. You can pick any amount of characters but don't go stupid.. One female, one male, then whatever..
3. Drama, romance, action, death.. All of it is included, needed and encouraged in this RP
4. Characters will die, please bear that in mind. Saying that, permission must be granted for someone to kill off a character.
5. Normal humans have learnt the ways of dark magic, so they are able to stand against the mythicals. No light magic. Dark only.
6. Vampires ad werewolves, as often shown in movies and books, are enemies in this rp, so between them, fights will break out
7. Fairies are creatures who think themselves the best and don't like other species. At all.
8. Certain shifters are enemies. Just like the cycle of life. Cat, dog, bird, blah blah blah.
9. Until later on in the rp, Humans and Myths Shall Not become friends or like one another
10. Any other problems, pm me.

Then, just incase you somehow thought Emily was to be picked; here is a list of the characters that I put up for selection

Tayssi wrote:
Name: Kiara Madison Lendon
Name: Metius Finch Tazaun
Name: Nyssa Renee Zertuchee
Name: Beau Jagger Kent
Name: Angelina Lee Methro
Name: Lukas Andrews
Name: Anthony St. James
Name: Mason Ralph Quivers
Name: Travis Lewis Gregor
Name: Noriko Misa Higurani
Name: Amane Ryoka
Name: Red Flame
Name: Julliette Noka Bavestro

Is there any EMILY there? No! I never got a PM asking if you could make your own character, you just put her on the bio forum. Emily was never accepted, so, hence SHE DOES NOT EXIST. Emily is not apart of this RP and never shall be because S I O N never asked about her.

EVERYONE:

If S I O N has posted with your character with Emily, that is fine, but she does not exist anymore.
Do not interact with Emily anymore.

Thank you.)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:27 pm

(I'm going to rejoin but if I get ignored aging I'm dropping out.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:29 pm

I'll start here-
Nicoco177 wrote:
wild one wrote:Misa awaited the vampire watching the door tensely, it started to open And the tall dark haired hansom vamp walked out And before she could do anything jad his hand around her neck tighting it by the minute. She gasped for air brown eyes starring into his red which caused flash backs. She reached a hand out towards his arm intempt to pull him off, "Hmm should I give you a chance?" He said in a dark wicked voice before realising her alowing her body to fall down to the ground And her lungs gasp for air. Misa quickly changed into a viscous looking wherewolf, "Maybe I should have thought this out" she said getting onto her feet And slightly towering him.
No wiat! I'll try and answer!

Anthony saw the vampire and threw away his shyness before standing next to her and growling, he bent next to the girl "Who's this?" He whispered to her, people staring at him in a disturbing way, he stopped the growling noise and looking behind him and seeing the bartender staring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:31 pm

(Oh and there outside Nichole)
Misa looked down at him and spoke, "My fathers murder." Her voice was harsh. The wherewolf turned her head back to the vampire and charged him right at the same time rain started to pore down on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Dont snap at me! Well that's just freaking stupid! I already RPed with Emily on here, that makes no scences.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:03 pm

(May I suggest allowing Emily to post? I understand that she was not accepted but it is a simple mistake anyone could make. S I O N just make sure that next time you PM Tayssi first before roleplaying with a character on one of her threads. This will avoid any further issues. It will also avoid any arguments. Just a suggestion...)
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:17 pm

(Since Blueroanie asked me and was polite about it, I guess I can allow Emily to be in the RP. S I O N, i'm sorry, but if you read rules, I wouldn't have to snap at youm though I didn't mean for it to seem like that, sorry. I had just woken up when I checked that and i'm very grouchy when i've just woken up. Please forgive me.)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Ill do that i just didn't know, ya know. Ya i read them i guess like i slipped the part where it said that. I can do that alot Lol. And yeah of course, and try to be better at not skipping lines when I'm reading Lol(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:22 pm

(Okay, well go on with the RP >.< though, guys please include everybody in the RP, I don't want people to feel left out)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:08 pm

(Glad it was figured out. Smile I do not mean to ignore people if I ever did. If someone interacts with a new character please include names, like Metius, Emily, Mason, etc. That way it won't be so easily over looked. Thanks!)
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:15 pm

(Blue you ignored me so did Sion and even thoigh I didn't use names but I did use the word Tengu and there is only one twngu in the topic and plus I mentioned the fact you where with sion's character.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:30 pm

(Yes but S I O N continued and your character had interacted with Emily. I'm sorry if it bothered you, but by the time I had realized we were already too far ahead.)
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:33 am

Mason sighed and stared longingly off into the distance where he could hear a party. There was laughter and clinking glasses, all seeming to call for him. He quickly morphed into Eagle form and took off, turning his head to find someone to talk to. There seemed to be a very heated argument in town..he might as well check it out. He landed behind the same house as before and peered around it, realizing that the fight was between myths instead of humans.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 am

(What? I looked at her post but she only spokeof Arel.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5