Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only)

+4
Blueroanie
JayzPF
Nicoco177
Tayssi
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Amane pricked her ears, to hear the door open. But she sighed and went back to sleep.

Emily smelled the presence of a vampire, she let her veins show underneath her eyes and let tem go to a blood shot red. Emily let out a loud snarl and flashed infront of the girl, gripping her by the throat. Emily looked deep into her eyes as she pulled her up by the throat, letting her dangle in mid-air. Then suddenly she widened her eyes to smell the warm heatting scent of amane on her, Emily released her grip. " Do you know Amane?" She asked, breathless.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only)

Post by Blueroanie Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:53 am

Metius quickly put up his hood when he smelt and heard the new vampire, though he smelt two. She was quick, but so was he. By the time she arrived his hood was up and he had backed up into the shadows of the tree line. (Like a boss! xD Sorry kinda slap-happy right now....) If these two were allies and decided to turn on him, he would need the element of shadows and deception to aid him. It was do-able, easily. But he wanted to be ready any way.

So instead he just watched. Emile grabbed this other vampire by the throat and after catching the second scent he had smelled she put her back down. But her voice was labored with anxiety and maybe some fear? ~So this Amane is special. Relative maybe? Daughter...too young. Mother...maybe. Sister...probably. Cousin...~ He smiled at his own joke. Vampires only dealt with direct family. Unless out for revenge and her anxiety seemed more pure than that. Again another joke. ~I'm on a roll...~ But he remained quiet and hidden as he waited to see what the outcome of this encounter would be. Maybe he would slip out before they remembered he was there.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:18 am

When the girl caught her and was caught by the neck she gasped kicked the girl really hard in the stomach until she just dropped her. She landed on the ground and covered her eyes. Oh how mean and heartless vampires could be. Looking up when the girl asked her the question she thought for a moment. Thought like giving up and tell her where Amane was. But what was the difference for she'd take Amane for herself. And Ariel didn't want that. Getting up she wipped away her bloody tears and narrowed her eyes, lifting her eyes to meet the girls, giving a really innocent look, blue eyes wide and more bloodred tears came. "I-I don't know who you are, but my mommy never said talk to strangers." She said, acting like she didn't know what she was. "I don't know who an Amane is I just wanna go home." She said staring into the girl's eyes and leaned in, settling down. "I got lost when a guy knocked me out and I felt so suddenly different. So suddenly... powerful." She looked up, giving a small but sad, and devilish smile, around the rims of her blue orbs you could see red. She lost the smile and sniffled. "I just wanna go-" she started but stopped and looked at the red tears. Her eyes widended in shock. "Wh-what's wrong with me?" She asked suddenly. Wow, even she even was convincing herself.

(And by the way, don't make you character know enough to know she was lying that'd by kinda impossible.)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:37 pm

(Bye guys, I'm quitting the topic do to being ignored!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 pm

wild one wrote:Misa awaited the vampire watching the door tensely, it started to open And the tall dark haired hansom vamp walked out And before she could do anything jad his hand around her neck tighting it by the minute. She gasped for air brown eyes starring into his red which caused flash backs. She reached a hand out towards his arm intempt to pull him off, "Hmm should I give you a chance?" He said in a dark wicked voice before realising her alowing her body to fall down to the ground And her lungs gasp for air. Misa quickly changed into a viscous looking wherewolf, "Maybe I should have thought this out" she said getting onto her feet And slightly towering him.
No wiat! I'll try and answer!

Anthony saw the vampire and threw away his shyness before standing next to her and growling, he bent next to the girl "Who's this?" He whispered to her, people staring at him in a disturbing way, he stopped the growling noise and looking behind him and seeing the bartender staring.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Sorry Nichole that's not my latest one this is-
wild one wrote:As the rain started to poor and strangly enough the vampire left. She crocked her head but switched into a wolf and ran through the streets and far from pub till she smelt a vampire she slowed her paste excepting it to be him but tengu walfled up her noise and she switched to her wherewolf form for safety but listened to the voices before acting out rash. Hearing the female vamps words she couldn't help herself, the girl looked similar to the vampire female by the pub with the little girl. "Sorry to desturb, I mean no harm just thought I'd say I mig GDR jave saw your sister by the pub she looked a lot like you. Don't ask why I'm helping you, I got to run. Revenge must happen." Just as she came Misa was gone and in her wolf form sniffing for the wanted smell. After qwhile she found it, so faint oh so faint she thought fallowing it while switching to her wherewolf form and looking knowing he was watching her, but where was he hidden?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Who is that directed to?
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 pm

(Lol mmk Silver(: )

Emily felt the girl kick her stomach, the kick didn't really hurt. She sighed, leaning down to the girl's level. She glared itno her eyes, bright electric green gaze clouding with worry for her sister -Amane-. " She is my sister..." She said with a light breath. Her ears pricked to hear the guy's thoughts behind her. She grinned, standing up to her full height again and glancing over her shoulder, eyeing the boy for a quick moment before turning to look back down at the little girl.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Ariel sighed and lowered her head. "I'm sorry. I just don't know her." she murmured, looking into her eyes. She searched them until she couldn't look anymore. Her eyesight was unbearably strong and she could burn out the pupils of others. Also the thing about vampires is that their eyes are very hpynotic. They can stare into any creatures eyes and seduce them, maybe even control them. She wish she could control this girl to leave her alone because she was really start to loose her patientence. She looked at the girl's drenced face, rain dripping off of it probably to hide those forming tears. She shook her head and moved away. "I-I'm sorry. I must go." she said, instantly thinking of going to Amane's cabin and telling her, our just not acting like she didn't go out and meet her sister. But she decided she didn't, just in case Emily decided to follow her. She bit her lip and looked back 0nce more, slowly as she walked away they seemed to get smaller as if they were now toy dolls. She turned back and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and clearing her mind. Some vampires could read minds. And if Emily was one of them, she wasn't planning for Emily to find out the truth.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Emily gave a small thinking look on her face. Then as the girl walked away, Emily searched foe anything through the girls mind. But finding nothing, she turned around and walked back over to the guy. The rain hid her tears.

Aland woke up, suddenly feeling something. She looked around the cabin and seen that Ariel was in the room, she sighed. Getting up and walking out of the door, letting rain pour down upon her. Aland could smell Ariel's scent close by. So, she followed it, soon calling out her name from behind her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Ariel heard her name being called and the scent of Amane. Dangit. How was she supposed to go along with this if she was close by the other girl vampire. Well... not so close. She turned and saw Amane. Hurrying over, she grabbed her hand and gave an innocent smile. "Amane... what are you doing out in the rain." When she realized where she was, she shivered. She hated rain. She was much in perference to humid weath; neither hot nor cold. "Come on I was just heading to the cabin." She tugged feebly and desperately on Amane's hand to get her farther away from where her sister stood at.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Amane narrowed her eyes, but smiled. " i was wondering that myself. You should get out of the rain Ariel." She said, laughing as Ariel tugged on her hand. She followed, flashing into the cabin. As Ariel passed her, the wind ruffled her hair, Amane drew int he scent. She widened her eyes and gasped, " Ariel! Is there something you would like to tell me?" She said looking at her with serious eyes. Amane knwe hows scent that was, but not really.. For is was faint but she could still barely make it out..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:12 am

Ariel nodded and followed her home, giving herself a small sigh with relief. Finally when they got to the cabin, Ariel got inside she paused at what Amane said and turned. "Yeah..." she whispered and closed her eyes, rubbing them. "I'm really sleepy." She murmured. She then went into the cabin, eyes wide, hoping that Amane won't actually push her to do it. She lied on the bed and turned her back towards Amane.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:08 am

(Uh...yeah sorry I'm also dropping)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:25 am

Metius stayed where he was as Emily returned. He rasied an eyebrow though his face nor any detail could be seen due to his hiding in the shadows. "No luck?" Though he already knew. She looked more passive, sad maybe. Though he wasn't sure exactly. He felt no emotions for this girl but he was curious to see what this was all about.

((Sorry writer's block >.<))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Amane sneered, " No.. That scent.. It- It smells fimiliar." She said softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Sighing, knowing this was going to be awhile, she shook her head. "I don't know what scent your talking about. I was just out to look for Mason..." she faded and then flushed looking down. "But instead saw the cruel Tengu. He'd left." She murmured, looking at Amane. She felt like she had to lie but deep down, it hurt.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Amane let out a curious muffle. " Hmmm.." She said not really convinced with what Airel was telling her. Amane couold sence a heavy lie over her shoulders, but she let it be.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Apparently the little vampire didn't know he was here. Interesting.. ~Cruel tengu?...~ Again he smirked. ~I like the sound of that. First time someone has actually realized what I am. My scent's not too strong. Hard to recognize.~ Part of him was relieved someone knew him for what he was. But he didn't want the information going around. ~Then again...it's about time to leave anyway. Been here too long. Given them too much of a lead...~ His thoughts drifted as he focused on the two girls, curiosity still leading him.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Ariel gave another innocent glance. "I just want to sleep." But before she did she cuaght the scent of the Tengu. Why was he here? Glancing outside she opened the door. "I got to check on something." She said. "I think Mason's here..." She walked outside and narrowed her eyes at the Tengu gesturing his for him to come and then stopped. "Why are you here?" She asked. "It seems like your on everyone's business." She growled, tensing a bit.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Amane glareed at the Tengu... Her satifaction increasing a bit.. A new raft scent fluttered her sences, she reconzied it from somewhere. aShe just couldn't pin point it out, anx that was really starting to jab at her curiousness.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:20 am

Metius tensed when the girl seemed to beckeon him to approach. He made no move to do so and even took a few steps from the vampire. This space would give him enough time to draw his sword and defend himself before she reached him. "Who isn't? Look around town, everyone knows all the little gossip going around." He kept a stern face, only the bottom have of his face could be seen from the sunlight. "May I point out the fact that I was here first? Why should I leave? This is more interesting than...well most things." Not wishing to reveal anything about himself. During this he kept his thoughts minimal. Vampires were known to have special abilities, he didn't know if these two had any.

(Who's Mason)
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:26 am

Blueroanie wrote:Who is that directed to?

(Oh you and sion! If I didn't make it clear enough, there's only one tengu in this rp right?! To late now though you guys are way ahead and totally ignored me!)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:16 am

Amane sneered softly, walking up to him. The scent starting to smell familiar. She shook her head, " My sisister Emily is alive again huh Tenth?" Aland questioned, looming over at Areil with eyes narrowed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 pm

{Mason is the Nicoco or Jayz14 I think. But she just used that as an excuse.}

Ariel shook her head. "Sometimes I feel bad for you, it's as if you didn't have a life." she sighed and put her hands on her head and looked at him. "Please don't tell Emily about this, Tengu. I'm older than I look and I am not afraid to kick butt." She sighed. "Sorry. I just have been waiting for this moment ever since I have found Amane. I need someone, I need a family." Before Amane came. Don't tell. she only sent the mind message to him, no one else. She shook her head. "I'm sorry. All I heard was Emily from the stories you tell me." She was just getting weaker by the minute

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next