Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only)

+4
Blueroanie
JayzPF
Nicoco177
Tayssi
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only)

Post by • Echo Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:27 am

Julliette was quiet, sitting cross-legged atop a rock. All around her, the forest buzzed with life, but, for now, she was content to simply watch and not take part. Closing her amber eyes, she inhaled the deep, musky scent of the forest, a slight breeze pulling at her long blonde hair, sweeping it back from her face to reveal her long, pointed elven ears. Opening her eyes again a bit later, pausing to let her eyes adjut to the light, she hopped nimbly off of the rock. Brushing off her seat and legs of any dirt or debris, she started off in a seemingly random direction. She didn't really know, nor care, where she would be going; but wherever it was, she was never truly lost, and she had no reason to worry. She had to fix her hair again, in order for it to fall neatly over her conspicuous ears once more. Being an elf, she was slim and agile, though she greatly resembled a small human, if it weren't for her ears, of course.
It wasn't long after when she could feel the presence of something else; something not animal, but not entirely human, either. Or, rather, something that was no longer human, but used to be. A vampire. Curious, she followed her instincts to a small log cabin, and even farther along to a small pond fed by a waterfall. A small, pLengirl knelt at the water's edge.

The long, lean black cat sulked quietly through the trees, her head and tail low, ears laid back. Kaytlinn was in her panther form, the same way she spent the majority of her time. Her lips were still stained slightly red by her latest kill, and she paused to clean her forelegs for a minute or so. When finished, she kept moving, feeling no need or desire to shift back into appearing as a human. She had always felt the transition to a human form as being slightly unpleasant, and it usually took her a while to get used to walking on two legs again. After spending the majority of the last five years as a massive black cat, she was much more comfortable in her feline form than the other. She had hardly had any contact with anyone, Myrh or human, in a while now, and she finally relented and shifted forms with a saddened yowl. Whether that yowl was because she had to leave her powerful form, or because she was tired of being alone, she knew not, but she refused to dwell too long on the thought.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enemies Brought Together As One(Bio People Only)

Post by Blueroanie Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:01 am

Metius kept near the buildings, close to alleys so that he could peer in and check every corner and crevice as he passed by. He was always looking for an easy meal, he was a survivor. A survivor that was seeking revenge. Minutes passed till the silence was broken by the sound of footsteps. They were quiet but numerous. However as he turned the corner the was no one there but a young man. He acted as if he had seen nor heard nothing and continued on, but as he passed he looked back and saw the person enter a pub. He smelt different... It was clear that this person wasn't human, but what it was he wasn't sure.

There was a chance that this stranger was involved in Metius' past and so he was not gonna move on without finding out for sure. And so he waited a few moments before entering the same place the man had. Immediately his eyes adjusted to the dark and he could smell the stranger at the counter. His back was turned. Metius smiled and walked up to the counter right next to the man. "I'll have a beer." The bartender nodded and went about his job. Metius waited patiently till he received his drink and took a deep drink. Then he set the glass down and sighed before even catching a look at the stranger. "New in town?" He smiled, not unfriendly-like but in a chilling, mysterious way.

((JayC, this post is assuming your character went to the counter. Is this alright?))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Amane soon grew tired of standing here and waiting for a reply. She flashed fangs, whirling around to dart off back into the forest. Soon coming upon the town, she shuddered her shoulders a bit, before strolling towards a bar. 'The Grill' is what it was called, when she reached out to open the door, a man was coming out and held the door open for her. Amane dipped her head in thanks and walked in, stopping at the rear of the three steps down below her. Scanning around her, the scent of wet dog came reflecting her. Taking no effect to it, Amane went over to the counter, leaning up against it. Her fingers tapped on the edge, she looked at the man who came up to her. Amane smiled, " A rum please." She said, staring into his eyes. Soon the hand nodded, turning around to fix her a glass. When he came back, Amane gripped the glass in her palm. Pressing it to her lips, she let the tang and coldness ripple down her throat. Gulping it down and placing it back down on the counter, she sighed. Her gaze follwed beside her, seeing the two men. She noticed from ones scent, he was not a werewolf but something different. But the one that came up to sit by him had the scent of a Tengu. Amane glared at him for a moment, then turning back infront of her. Raising her hand for another. She kept her ears pricked, listening to what was said between the two. The echos of ones voice made her chuckle.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:39 pm

(yes SSS and SSB I'm on my sisters iPhone)

Mason looked up from his beer in mock surprise. "I've been around." This stranger had a certain dark aura... he certainly wasn't a mortal. The young shifter tilted the contents of his drink into his mouth. The affects of alchohal(sp) had no effect on Myths. He plunked the glass down on the wooden surface in front of him and the bartender came over to collect it. "Another of the same kind, please." The man nodded and stacked the cup on top of a plate. Mason tapped his foot to the beat of the song being played and a girl walked in on the 8th tap.

The girl also had a different aura. Mason realized the she was the same vampire that spoke to Nyssa. She slid into the booth next to the stranger and ordered some rum. He raised an eyebrow at the pair and turned back to his newly arrived beer.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Amane stood up after having 5 shots. As she got up she caught the glare of the boy next to the Tengu. Then suddenly his scent hit her, a Eagle shifter. She said in her throughts. Amane smiled at him, before walking off.

(BRAIN IS NOT WORKIGN RIGHT!)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:27 pm

(Mine isn't either(gr))

Mason caught the cheeky smile from the vampire and returned it. He stood up and paid for the drinks, walking out the door behind the girl. The boy was pretty sure that the Tengu would follow them until he knew all about their histories but he closed the door anyways.

When they were outside beneath the sky Mason instantly felt better. He inhaled the cool breezy air before turning to the vampire. "So..."
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Amane pricked her ears to hear a twig snap behind her. Her lip pealed back, fangs shealthing themselves out of her gums. She hissed, quickly her grib was around the boys neck, fangs flashing, her fist in a tight hold in his face. She snorted lightly, only to see it was the Eagle shifter. Amane released him, she didn't have much problems with Eagle Shifters, but the werewolves. She glared at him, the bright blue veins under eyes began to vanish. The red in her electric blue eyes soon vanishing. She moved her jaw around-fangs shealthing back into her gums-then her jaw closing once more. She stared at him, backing away. " What do you want?" Amane said harshly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Mason snorted at the vampire's attack. "It isn't healthy to hate everyone. I'll be going." He shifted into eagle form and was about to take flight. "I'm Mason, by the way."
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Ariel glared down and looked around, sighing slightly... quietly. She knew that she could never make it alone anymore. She had to find somebody... anybody. And in this world she knew she was not the only vampire. Gathering all her things, as quick as the human eye, she was speeding out the forest and following the scent of many inhumane. She soon was bumping into someone and she backed away to view the person, cautious. She tensed. Blue flaming eyes flashed and she backed away to see a male. She smelt a weird tang scent... that was not inhumane. She saw the smell of vampire. She looked around the guy to see a young... well older vampire. "Who are you?" she asked them both. The guy was handsome... she thought that if she were old enough she'd be able to date him... maybe fall in love.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Mason morphed back into human. "I'm Mason." Judging from her scent she was a vampire...a young one at that. He stuck his hand out to the little girl and gazed into her flaming blue eyes. They were full of sorrow and bittersweetness.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Ariel sighed deeply and looked down at the ground. Soon, a hand went to meet her and she looked up to see the boy, Mason, introduce himself. She lifted her eyes to meet his and saw that when their eyes locked, she couldn't seem to read his emotions like she'd meant to. But she was glad to see him. Lifting out a hand, she met his hand in hers and smiled friendly. "Ariel." She said simply
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Amane watched him. " Hello Mason, I'm Amane." She said, then suddenly she glanced quickly at a young girl. Looking at the two, she smiled lightly. Taking a step beside Mason. " Hello sweety, I'm Amane." She said kindly. as she stared at the girl, her thoughts began to cloud wiht her sisters image. Sighing heavily, she let a tear fall. Then shaking her head, she gazed past her, the figure of her sister Emily was standing behind Ariel. Amane knew it wasn't her, because when she blinked she was gone.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:48 pm

As the two left the pub, Mertian grunted in frustration. No point chasing them now. I could take on the two of them, but have no time to waste. If they had anything to do with the killing then they would have recognized me and slipped out quickly... He drank one last beer before slamming down the glass and standing up to leave. The bar tender tapped the table, reminding him to pay. Taz thought about it a moment and decided that tonight he wouldn't cause a scene, besides he had his families fortune as heir to the throne what was a few measly dollars to him?

After paying, Mertian left the pub and stood for a moment as he scanned the area. The boy and girl were talking to a third girl. Two were vampires, their stenches were terrible for him almost intoxicating. He coughed to clear his throat, not worried about giving away his presence, and then stood for another few moments watching the party of three. The boy introduced himself. So they're not allies. Good to know. Then he looked at the other two girls, both vampires. One seemed lost and thought and rather sad while the other acted rather nervous and fidgety. I hate drama. He scowled and began to walk away. Time was running out and he hadn't found any lead on his targets. His anger level was rising and it took a decent amount of his concentration to keep from changing form. "Bastards..." He muttered under his breathe.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:13 am

Mason smiled at both of them. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the shady Myth come out of the bar. He didn't seem interested in them. "Nice to meet you both." He said, ignoring the stranger walking past. "Lovely weather, isn't it? I love the thermals." The boy grinned, comnfirming that he was an eagle shifter. Amane seemed to be sad about something... a loss, maybe? It was a little bit unerving to see a vampire cry.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:52 am

Amane shot her head up, seeing the Tengu Shapeshifter walk out. With her seluctive hearing, she snarled a bit when he called them bastards. Amane felt as if she could rip his heart out, she has probably been around alot longer then him. Gripping her fists in a tight hold, she held back her anger. Eyes blazing with rage, she snapped out of it. Glancing back over at Mason, she smiled lightly, a fake one was put. " You too Mason." she said softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 am

Mason chuckled a bit, seeing her fury at the Tengu shifter. "Well, I'll be seeing you guys around." He morphed into Eagle form and nodded to the Vampires, then taking off towards the woods. The wind currents tried to toss his around, but as eagkes were one of the best flyers the bird managed to stay on course.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:13 am

Tony looked up towards a pub and smelt human food before swiftly turning into human and walking towards the lit building, he walked past a group and smelt fear....Vampires.....Tony looked at the group and walked in the other direction, hoping they wouldn't bpther the young werewolf, he ignored the thought of going into the pub.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:51 am

(This post is not finished my phone is messing up, I'll jave to post the rest in a minute. I don't know why it does this but at least it isn't doing what it usally does which would be the reason it took me forever to post this)

Misa smiled a wolf smile And sank her teeth into the fresh meat her mouth was quickly in blood that dripped all over her chest. The sweat tangy taste was wonderful as she started to Munch on the tender meat. Misa stopped And watched as the slightly younger then her wherewolf ran off she turned back to her meal finishing her share before hiding it in a safe spot she figured he'd be able to find. Whisky? She asked herself allite while later starring at the pup And when mo mortals where looking she swichted And pulled her hood up to hid the blood covering jer, better wash up first. She thought ignoring the vampires thougha her instinks told her disyroy them. Misa only killed when

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:01 pm

She needed food, had a mission, or a good reason to. She snuck into the bar And to the laddies room managing not being noticed. Thankfully no one was in it. She quickly washed her face off then her neck And chest. She couldn't do anything aboit the shirt thpugh so she zipped up her pitch black jaket that hadden touched the blood. Once done she walked out And to the bar tender, "Whishky please." She said sweatly in a hished voice. After a few shots she left senseing a familiar presense around her And then her eyes latched onto his. She felt angure boil in her And she almost switched right then in there starring ointo his blood red eyes but she walked,out And started waitong for the vampire to walk out, it qpuld be a rematch fight from wjen she was forteen. He was her father muder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Anthony snuck round the back and walked in, his face was smeered with the cows blood. A guy stared at him "You look like your oone of those....." Tony ran desperatly into the bathroom before he could say 'werewolves and he stood over the sink, his arms spread wide out across the basin edge, he splashed his face with water and walked back out before standing at the bar.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:24 pm

((Umm anyone wish to role-play cause my character is open. Also he wasn't calling the trio bastards. He was referring to the group who slaughtered his all his relatives, except he and his father.))

Mertian felt the vampire's angry glare on his back and stopped at his walk. What the vampires did not know is that he was heir to the throne for a reason. He was a very skilled fighter, having been trained in the arts since he could hold a weapon. They had no chance when up against him. For their sake though he kept calm and slowly turned to the side. He looked straight at the vampire, only his left eye could be seen, and held the gaze for a long while.

It would be surprising that one could hold a vampire's gaze for so long and not be effected with fear or anger, but Mertian seemed not the least unnerved. "It is rude to stare, vampress." He shot her a look of rebuke before turning and again walking on his way. The area was becoming very heated with monsters and he wished to distance himself from the mob. A few were okay but a whole group left him feeling vulnerable.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Misa awaited the vampire watching the door tensely, it started to open And the tall dark haired hansom vamp walked out And before she could do anything jad his hand around her neck tighting it by the minute. She gasped for air brown eyes starring into his red which caused flash backs. She reached a hand out towards his arm intempt to pull him off, "Hmm should I give you a chance?" He said in a dark wicked voice before realising her alowing her body to fall down to the ground And her lungs gasp for air. Misa quickly changed into a viscous looking wherewolf, "Maybe I should have thought this out" she said getting onto her feet And slightly towering him.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Amane heard the Tengu's words, chuckling lightly. She whirled around to face him, flashing fangs. " And you honestly think I care." She snapped her fangs at him, rolling her eyes. " Don't try to impress, it's getting you no where." Amane snorted lightly, then glanced back over at the young girl. " Well it's off I go, need to--um--go hunt." Amane was lying, she was going to go find her sister. Turning away from the little girl, her gaze caught the sight of the Tengu still standing there. She sneered at him, shoving past him harshly, a slight growl reflecting. With a blink of an eye she was gone out of view, flashing through the forest, towards the cemetary, hoping to find her sister's name some where around in there.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 pm

(I know sss and ssb)

Mason landed on a tree with a nearly inaudible thus. He walked over to a stronger branch and shifted back into human. He sat there dangling his feet 40 yards/meters above the ground, watching and listening to the activity below. He was too far up for anything to catch his scent.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Ariel shook with sadness and turned away. "Sure. You just hate me don't you?" She askeed both of them. Though it was like she was alone because both of them were gone. Sighing she put two cold hands on her upper arm and looked up at the sky, ignoring everything around her. She didn't know why people played her. Looking down as she walked down the ally, she pulled out a pocket knife and putting it towards her wrist, she drew it sharply down her wrist. Deeply. Giving a small moan of pain she gripped it and she knew as soon as she removed her hand. That, that once-to-be wound.. would be gone.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next