Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players)

+3
JayzPF
Harley's Rainbow
BayMickey
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players) Empty The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players)

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:20 pm

The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players) Cupid10

Present
His hooves pounded on the ground as he galloped through the Garden, searching for another being. Coming to a small meadow, he skidded to a stop, throwing his front hooves up and letting a powerful roar of a neigh escape from his lips, calling anyone, mare or stallion. His hooves came down with a thud, sending a slight wave of pain up his legs. Cupid ignored the pain, as usual and sniffed the air, trying desperately to find any track of another horse. Cupid was trying to start a herd. he believed it to be his destiny, since all of his fathers before him had started their own herd from scratch, and it was his turn. He wouldn't let his father down. Anyway, Cupid began his search again, still looking.

Past
"I promise, sir," Cupid said to his father. The burly stallion nodded his head in approval. The young stud had just promised to find a herd of his own, and when he had, he would some back to his father and take his herd as his own, with Cupid's old herd with him. It was tradition. Cupid only had two years to do it, also. his mother wept silently in the background, not wanting her only son to leave. You see, Cupid was the only colt born to the herd of his father's the rest of the babies were sadly girls. You say, "Sadly?" I say, "Fillies are not too welcome to the Warshaw herd. They can't carry on the herd, like colts can in their future." Cupid was the first, and only. So, Cupid took off, leaving dust following his tracks and echoing a neigh of promise behind him.

The Warshaw Herd
The Warshaw herd has strict traditions. The lead stud will forever be a stud until he dies, never having one mate. When the lead stud finally has a son, he send him off to make another herd of his won when he turns 3. When the son does make his own herd, he comes back after two years to show his father. if his father approves, the son now takes possession of his father's herd. Becoming the herd's new lead stud. the lead stud breeds all the mares, but only one with become the lead mare. The lead mare is the one who gives birth to the first colt, but she never becomes mate with the the lead stud. She just keeps order in the herd, and the lead stud breeds and makes the herd. Fillies that are born before the colt are just destined to either 1) exile or 2) death. Kinda complicated, huh?

Out of Character
I'm looking for at least five more people, all with only one horse, to role play with me.If we fail to get enough, you can make more horses. Cupid's picture by *venombaby on DeviantArt.

Last edited by BayMickey on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players) Empty Re: The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:49 pm

(I'll be a mare for a little while, but I may have her die off and replaceher with a foal of one of the others)

http://schwartze.deviantart.com/art/The-White-Dun-Mare-123402454?q=boost%3Apopular%20Mare&qo=176 (credit to shwarze)

Ariana perked her ears to the sound of a deep whinny, and slowly, shyly, headed towards it. When she laid eyes on the stallion, she stepped back, not knowing if she was welcome or not. Ariana let out a guttural whinny, letting him know she was there. Her long tail brushed against the ground, forelock covering her left eye.

"Hello?" She said, stepping out of the shadows with a small snort.

(Next one will be longer)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players) Empty Re: The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:19 pm

http://www.currclick.com/images/133/28519.jpg
Black Rose,
She stood one a moutain ledge looking down at the land below her, black mane and tail blowing slightly to the s-i-d-e when a ear pricing neigh echoed throigj the trees and bounces off the moutain walls. She returned it with the loud cry of a mare, it was beautiful but sharp and quick. With that the mare turned and carefully walked down watching her every step as pebles fell. Once down the mare took off tail up. Her movements where graceful and breath taking. Soon enough the mare saw him but didn't show herself. She didn't want to take attention away from another horse beacise they'd usually leave especial if stallion. Her brown eues gazed out, her white face marking standing out in the green and brown surrounding her.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Suddenly, Cupid heard a whinny, turning swiftly towards the sound. There, eh saw a beautiful mare standing before him. "Hello," he responded. ZCupid
looked the mare over momentarily.
"Are you here in response of my call, or from some other undetermined reason?" he asked her. the question seemed kind of stupid, but you never know. "Under the circumstances you came from my call. I'm looking to start a herd. First of all, my name is Cupid. And may I ask who you are in return?" said Cupid.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Black Rose,
She watched them listening intensely to their voices ears pricked to the point. She couldn't help but to let out a soft Whicker, making her nostrils slightly vibrate. She stepped back staying out of view. Her eyes studied them, they both where quite majestic horses.

(Sss)

Last edited by wild one on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Ariana stood silent, eyes wide, very wide. Her pose was tense, suggesting she might flee. "I-i'm Ari.. I'm Ariana." She said, stuttering. "I was passing through when I heard you call, and decided to look." Ariana jumped when the other mare let out a whicker. "Who are you?" She asked, almost bodly.

Last edited by Harley's Rainbow on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Black Rose,
Since she was hidden she didn't answer she decided to let the mare think it was just her imagination.

(A Whicker is much quite then a nigh and diffrent sounding Harley, just saying. Sss))

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:21 pm

( I edited it. -.-)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 pm

(You didn't have to I was just telling you, sorry if I made you upset.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 pm

(You didn't.)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm

(Kay Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Out of Character~
Let's wait for Tayssi.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm

(Sounds fine to me.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:13 pm

(May I join? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:20 pm

Maybe you should post her bio in the horse bios, Freya.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Sabrina padded forward towards the small group, hooves silent on the soft, dewy, grass. She stopped a few feet away from the stallion and surveyed him with emotionless brown eyes. He seems fit... The 4 year old mare swung her head around, scanning over the rest of the horses. Them too... She pricked her ears towards them to pick up what they were saying and flicked her tail, brushing off a fly that had settled on to her muscled flank. A herd, huh? Might as well join. Sabrina redirected her gaze back to the stallion and bowed a little out of respect. Cupid, was it? That's a nice name. "Sabrina."
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Out of Character~
Let's wait for everyone else in the bios to post before we go again, okay?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:33 pm

[i][center]#Addicted#
I step on small hooves through the pine needles with tentative movements that brought little more sound than a small bird on a tree branch. My brown eyes watched the path obediantly, only straying to catch the small flash of movement from a creature of the forest. A loud neigh reaches my ears and they are erect in a fraction of a second. A snort comes from my snout and I smell the air, tasting it for the stallions scent. I kept walking and soon came to a large meadow. It was beautiful, with flowers and horses and everything in between. I saw the owner of the scent, but stayed back. I was nervous about seeing him, and wanted to wait to see how he acted and who he was. I rest my shoulder on the rough bark of a tree, the raw scent of Earth and pine a soothing feeling that reached its tendrils down into my heart and ripped away all the fear or anxiety I might be having if I had stepped any closer to the stud.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 pm

The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players) You_haven__t_lost_it_all_yet__by_puremayhem-d4s65rt
Violent reared up on all fours to lsam herslf into the side of a stallion. She let out a sheer battle cry, Violent dug her hooves into the side of the brutes neck, drawing blood. She sneered and tore flesh off his chest. Violent screamed out once and threw her massive body upward, hooves rippling violently through mid-air. Shaking her head up, she flashed quick raging eyes down at him. The studs eyes widened and his jaw flew open as Violent bolted razor sharp hooves down upon his rip cage. She sneered loudly, whirling around o hind legs. Violent stood beside the dead studs body, head hung low to the ground, the breeze ruffling her midnight black mane and tail back. Dead silence struck, making her ears buzzing with sheer dreadful silence that mad her ears twitch. Scolding her head slowly towards the draining sun, the Earth floor and the mountains seemed to turn to blood-shot red. Violent sighed heavily, turning away from the bloodied body, blood glistening in the blood moon, as it was splattered all over her face and chest. Drippling down her leg as she walked away from the scene.

The sun lit up the area around the bloodied coat mare, she let the heat beat down upon her massive muscular body. Swaying her side back and forth as she waited for God knows what. Violent pricked her ears forward to hear a loud eerie echo of a neigh vibrate in her ear drums. Making Violent snap up her crown and letting a curling majestic neigh erupt. She takes a side step, and bobbed her head. Cocking her crown to one side before snorting and flinging it around in circles, lifting her right front hoof up to strick powerfully down on the sandy surface below her. Her muscles rippled rapidly throughout her beautiful blood looking coat, standing tall with pride and strength that coursed through her intire being. She made her way forward with grave speed, she rumbled down a straight line, sinking her crown forward to gather more ground speed below her as she dashed upward, muscular legs driving herself faster with each stride. She smelt the heating scent of mares and one stud. She snarled at the scent of the stud, but shook it off and kept on. Soon coming upon the meadow where they stood, she stopped and semi-reared up. Striking with full power, her muscles vibrating roughly, making her body shake with a firey stake. She burst out a loud neigh and smiled softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Ariana let out a terrfied squeal, and fled behind Cupid. "What is that?" She asked, stepping nervously on the grass. Her smoky white coat was dusty, making her look a creamy white instead of grey. She shook her head, snorting.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Past~
"But papa I don't wanna go!" The little filly sqeualed, her small hooves dug in the ground as her father pushed her forward "I'm sorry. I can't have you in a herd of Bacholers, it's not safe knowing what the older studs could do to you. Now go! Now!" He reared up, striking his long but muscley legs. Dusty squealed again and ran into the mountain paths, where she would stay and live in the precense of wolves.

Now~
Dusty lifted her head heavily and heard the muffling of little neighs in the distance and her eyes grew wider with hope, she smiled huge as she saw the small herd and reared up tall, belting out a large whinny. Dusty leapt in the air from her rear and galloped all the way from her hill, her short black mane bouncing ontop of her nutty brown hide.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Cupid
Feeling the presence of more mares, Cupid relaxed his tense muscles a small amount. This wasn't going to be so hard after all. Being a little dramatic, Cupid had thought fiding a herd was going to be a hard job. But, as it turns out, it's not. Anyway, Cupid decided to confront all the mares that he smelled (That's a little weird...) at once. Throwing up his head, Cupid spoke, "I pose no threat to any of you, I am just looking for a herd." Wind blew in from the side of the Garden as he spoke, making his mane flutter to the other side of his neck. Scents of flowers filled his nostrils, almost making him sneeze.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Black rose decided to walk out moving through the thicket of branches and whickered walking over with a friendly expression and stopped a few feet from them as a breeze picked up her mane blowing it up to the right, "Hello I'm black rose." Hrr voice was like torn velet sweat and beautiful but yet rough and scratchy.

Last edited by wild one on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Violent heard the stallions tence tone. She skidded to a silent hault before him. Bobbing her head, she striked the Earth with one powerful blow, leaving back a large gap. She snorted, dipping her head. " Names Violent Dreams Of The Devil. You may either call me Violent or Devil." She said with an majestic ring to her voice. Violent stood tall, her gracefull body movements made her seem to sway, she was elegant and strong with health. Her light blood-shot red coat rippled rapidly with massive muscles.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Sabrina looked around at the growing crowd uninterestedly. She back up a little and flicked her tail in agitation, unnerved by the silly fillies surrounding Cupid. "WE."

(Oh, by the way another quirk she has is that she sometimes talks in lolchatspeak. WE is whatever.)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next