Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players)

+3
JayzPF
Harley's Rainbow
BayMickey
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:04 pm

"That isn't a very pretty name. Violent? Devil?" Once realizing that was an insult, Ariana dropped her head. "Sorry." She whickered, looking at Black Rose. "Erm....." She muttered, backing away.

(urghpop)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warshaw Herd (New herd topic, seeking players)

Post by JayzPF Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Sabrina cracked a smile and walked over to Ariana, placing a flower gently on her mane. "Pretty names don't matter as long the horse is pretty inside."
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Ariana nodded, sniffing the flower. "She is beautiful on the outside to." The young mare said, trying not to flinch. "Violent is only a letter away from Violet. But I'll call you Devil."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Violent chuckled, " It's alright. I get that alot. But you can call me Violet if you want. Thats my nickname, well my real name. But after what i've done in the past, it doesn't really fit much anymore. So now It's Violent or Devil." Violent shrugged her shoulders, and put her head down to sniff the pointed blades below her massive hooves that shuffled around to fling up dirt with its large edges. It was true, that Violent was a killer, but only for a good reason. She revenged the ones who killed her mother, now she is out for one more. But seeming that she can't find him, might as well join a herd to keep my mind off him for awhile. Violent thought quickly, pricking her ears upward. She shot her head up and smiled at the two. " I'm sorry. I never got yall's names." She said with a soft smile dancing upon her face, one that she hasn't shown in years.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Sabrina nodded at Ariana's comment and introduced herself, this time louder than before. "I'm Sabrina."

(SSS Brain fart, I used up all of my creativity on formspring.)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Black rose snorted half heartedly and spoke, "Names are just titles their not who you are but tend to tell a bit about you, I'm Black Rose but call my Rose for short." She smiled at Violent.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:39 am

Sabrina nodded towards the other horses. "And who are you?" She sighed, surprised at herself for suddenly speaking so much. I guess I miss the company of others...

Last edited by JayzPF on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Out Of Character
Since we have so many people in the topic, we have to wait for them to catch up once in a while.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 pm

(Just a warning: I'm going to be gone the entire weekend, and I feel guily doing so. I was just hoping you would sorta/kinda wait for me?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Out Of Character
Okay, we are going to have a posting order! This is it:

Me
Wild one
JayzPF
Saviour
S I O N
Dark**Light
Tayssi
Niccoco
Ixiamandi
Harley (I put you last because you are not going to be on, I hope you don't mind.)

Last edited by BayMickey on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:36 pm

(Thanks for using my idea, I think it'll really help. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Cupid
Pawing at the ground as he spoke, he said his name, "Cupid. And it is great to meet all of you. Now, as you may know, I'm looking to start a herd. I might being a bit straightforward, but under the circumstances, it's appropriate."

Out of Character
I don't care, guys, if your posts are short. Just please try to make them eventful.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:52 pm

just, nothing important without me? Like he falls in love with them and by the time I get back the yare hundreds of miles away with foals at their sides.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Out of Character
I won't allow that to happen. I promise. I'll stop and say, "let's wait for Harley to catch up."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Thank you.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 am

(Waiting for wild, right?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Past- Sky cried for her mother as she was pushed out of the fence. Her mother just watched in pain as Sky was shoved out of the protection of the fence. Night fell and sky began to cry loudly for her mother.

Present- Sky walked slowly through the forest until she heard voices. Sky began to trot toward the voices until she saw the horses. Sky walked up to them and said "Hello...I'm Vicious Cries Of The Night Sky. You can call me Sky."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Oh lord ima be the first to screw up the posting order : /
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:12 pm

(Actually I think it's Bay's turn and don't worry sion, I'll add it to my siggy if it'll help ya. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:51 pm

(Hi I just posted a horse..should I wait for it to be approved before I post?)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:27 pm

(Yes that would be best and didn't bay already post?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:39 pm

yeah bay already posted, and yes please WILD! (:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:34 pm

"Are you death?" Rose's voice was raised higher and her tone was nice and questony to (Jazy's character). "Because I just said my name." She wasn't mocking her at all she head delt with half death, completely death, paratly blind, half blind, and fully blind horses before and was quite use to them. At that precise moment a mare came, Rose said nothing prefurng to be quite.

(Did my best, I didn't have much to work with just Jazy and darks post.)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 am

(Uh...I'm not sure what you are asking in the question...sorry. Smile
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 pm

[ Who's turn is it to post? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next