Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Closes In (Open, Anyone can join, Mature)

2 posters

Go down

The Night Closes In (Open, Anyone can join, Mature) Empty The Night Closes In (Open, Anyone can join, Mature)

Post by DreamFlight Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:49 pm

The Night Closes In (Open, Anyone can join, Mature) Wolf_manip_by_gdw434-d41u6s1
Name: Felic
Species: Wolf

Mate: None
Pack: None, (but in the RP he starts his own pack called Syveria Pack.)

Felic hobbled over the stones popping up along the river, his tail flowing out from beneath him. He sniffed the air, wishing there was a female nearby, or at least someone/something to keep him company. His muscles rippled under his white coat as he leapt over to the other side. He shook the water off his white pelt and howled into the night, listening and scenting the air.
The whole reason he had come here was to find a mate, breed, have pups, and make a pack of his own, hopefully the biggest pack the
re could be.

(Who wants to join? You can be male or female. Very Happy )
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Night Closes In (Open, Anyone can join, Mature) Empty Re: The Night Closes In (Open, Anyone can join, Mature)

Post by DreamFlight Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:42 pm

OOC: Can somebody please, please join? Lol, I really feel like RPing right now! Smile
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Night Closes In (Open, Anyone can join, Mature) Empty Re: The Night Closes In (Open, Anyone can join, Mature)

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:36 pm

(( I will! :3
The Night Closes In (Open, Anyone can join, Mature) BLACK_WOLF_HOWL_LAY
Name:Luna
Species:wolf
Mate:none
Pack:She's a loner.
Is this ok? :3 ))
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 am

(Yep! Just start RPing! Very Happy Thanks for joining! )
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Luna walked into the territory. Her heat scent taveled in the air. Luna hasnt ate in 4 days. Her stomach began to growl loudly. "Im so hungery...I need to eat soon." She told herself.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 am

Felic perked his ears and his nose twitched at the smell of a female in heat nearby. He howled, the cold night air echoing his voice. He waited for the reply from the female. He twitched his tail and padded towards the scent.
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 am

Luna stopped as she heared a howl. She can tell it was a male's howl. Luna replayed with a long yet lonesome howl.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down