Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dog Fights (R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Dog Fights (R) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dog Fights (R)

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Her scent drove him crazy. both out of sex drive, but also out of fury. he thrusted his body forwards and broke the chain. he jumped on top of her and started pumping fast and hard. "you asked for it little princess." he said with an evil grin on his face.

(by the way, heres his pic)
The Dog Fights (R) - Page 2 Jan06Can3
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Bullet had been bred before but hadn't ever had pups. Quickly she forced her rear end down and dashed forward before running normal. She headed towards home slightly spooked, she was fine with fighting but breeding she didn't want anything to do with.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 pm

"hey! come back sweetheart! what? are you scared?" Razor said mockingly. he was hoping to lure her back to fight, but breed her instead.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Bullet stopped dead in her tracks and growled turning and lundging at him aming to ram into him, knock him down, then shred him like at the ring.

(Hey I just thought you should know, so some one doesn't blow up on you in the feature unless it's a forcing topic ask to breed their female, I'm ok ith it but some people arnt.. Just letting you know. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:21 pm

(oh, thats a good point. i never thought about that because i just go where the story goes i dont really plan ahead. but thatnks for that tip. hopefully i will remember in the future. Smile )

Razor avoided her charge, hoping to send her sprawling towards the corner of the fence.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:26 pm

(Welcome I didn't want you to get blown up on by some one. Smile )

"Woah!" Bullet said sliding on the ground then hitting the fence. She stood up growling with fury, sliva dripping from her jawls and barked three times as loudly as possible and charged but tripped and tumbled and got tangled in Barbe wire. She yelped in screaming pain as the spikes jammed her. She gave a pleading look to him hoping he would help.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 5:51 am

He saw her get caught in the barbed wire and saw her pain. he felt a little sorry for her. he did have a little hear after all. he gently helped her out of the barbed wire and licked her wounds clean.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Bullet licked him back in response, thanking him. "So what is your name and stop calling me Princess. I'm Bullet. " She said before a loud crackle of thunder flashed through the sky and the havens above let down sheets of needle like rain. She looked to him then his home, "Got a porch?" She said and took off towards his place wanting to get out, "Come on, it's probably going to let hail down, oh and t-t-t-thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Razor looked up at the dark skies and heard a rumbling. Razor saw her run to his trainers house. "stop! i wouldnt do that if i were you! my owner hates dogs in the house. you can come in my dog house with me though." Razor turned and stepped into his dog house. he turned again, laying down, his face facing the opening. he huffed.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Bullet turned and ran,back towards him and entered lying down close to him,"Sorry" she said and repostitioned herself to where,they won't touching though she prefured,his warmths. "Thanks for the help and shelter." She said in a kind tone that flowed out nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm

"Your welcome." Razor said. Bullet was bringing out the nice side in Razor and he did not know why. He was becoming a gentleman. something that he would never thought of being before. her heat scent excited him, but he did not want to hurt her anymore. in fact, he wanted to be nice to her. he kept his urge in. it took him a while to sleep because Bullet's heat scent was driving him crazy. he finally fell asleep and snored in a dog kind of way.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Bullet slipped into sleep as well and when she awoke her body was snugged,tightly and close to his. The rain had stopped she got,up abd apologized then asked, "How,may I repay,you. I'll do whatever you want." She offered not thinking about the fact she was in a deep heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 3:48 pm

The first thing that popped into his mind was, breed her. But he didnt want to. at least not yet. "na, you dont owe me a thing." Razor said. Razor had become a completely different dog with her around.
(how bout, she goes home and because she had won the fight between them, her owner wants to breed her. somehow they will end up breeding together.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:00 pm

(Sounds good)
"Ok well I better get." Bullet then left and went home and saw her owner P.O'd looking for her.

A few days later-
Bullet snarled, she saw this male unworthy of her and went to bite him. He looked weak and scrawny. Bullet kept causing coahs abd a loud racket for at least a hour. Jackie sighed, this was the best male dog she could find and he wasn't good enough for her Bullet yes, but he was a cheep breeding and was of thr right breed.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 4:10 pm

One day, razor was taken for a walk by his owner. He lifted his nose to meet an airway scent. It was a dog's heat scent. Razor did not want to force Bullet, but he had no problem with forcing any other dog. He pulled his owner down the street to a back yard. There was Bullet in a small pen with a scrawny little mut. He was very mad. Bullet was such a cheater! Although they were never a pair, Razor felt that they were. He ripped the leash out of his owners hand and raced towards the encloser. he snarled and barked and growled and the male dog through the fence.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Bullet nearly jumped out of her pelt when he came. The male to this to his advantage and advanced to her rump ready to mount when Jackie said,"Wait, I have to do something." She said to the dogs owner and he snatched his dogs collor. Jackie walked to Razor's owner and asked, "How much would a breeding to your dog cost?" Curious of what he(corret me if I'm wrong) would say. Bullet let out a heavy sigh, "Thanks don't think I want my blood mixted with that, it would end up as a ruined litter " she said and licked Razor's cheek through the encloser's fence.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Razor was glad that she hadent bred with that dog. he would have torn him to bits if he mounted her. Razor's owner, Chris, Said," He lost his last fight to... hey, he lost his last fight to your dog right there!" Chris pointed to Bullet. "it wont cost a penny because he lost his last fight. how about tomorrow afternoon at one o clock?" Razor heard them talking and knew that they were talking about the two of them. "i think that they are setting up a special time just for you and me tomorrow." Razor said to Bullet. He smelled her heat scent and his tool slid out a little bit. he didnt pull it back in. he wanted her to know.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Bullet nodded to Razor and reached through to lick his face some,more in a loving way.
"Oh well very well then thank you?" She said in a question awaiting his name.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 4:46 pm

As Bullet licked him, razor felt a tingle go down his spine. he licked her back, tool still slipped out a bit. he couldnt wait untill tomorrow. Hopefully they would have a big pen where they could have some fun in as well as breed.
Chris said, "great! ill see you then! by the way! my name is Chris! he took Razor's leash and pulled him to start walking home. Razor whispered in her ear romantically as he was being pulled, "by the way, my name is Razor." he licked her hear and then allowed himself to be dragged off by his owner.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 4:54 pm

"I'm Jackie she called as he left."
Bullet smiled as he left.
The next day
She jumped up into the truck bed and in the cage as Jackie closed it then the bed door and got in her truck driving to her breeding apontment. When they arived she knocked on the door Bullet moving excitedly around she barked allowing Razor the aknolage of her aperence.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Razor heard Bullet's barks and he raced to the door. eager to greet her. Chris opened the door and let them in. "Well, look who's here?" Chris patted Bullet on the back. Razor leaped towards bullet feeling very playful and excited. What once was a very serious matter for them, was now a game. he nipped her neck affectionatly.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Bullet playfully nipped him back then rubbed agenst him.
Jackie smiled, "Well lets get me some new puppies." She said and slightly laughed at her choice of words.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Chris laughed with Jackie. "something to drink?" Chris Asked Jackie. Razor felt her fur scented with her sweet smell rub against him. he could just barely control himself. her hypnotizing scent lured him in. he bent his head down and licked her pussy.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Bullet allowed him to for awhile before licking his tool a bit.
"Sure Chris what do you have?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue May 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Seeing the two dogs, Chris said, "i think theyre ready. lets put them outside in the enclosure." Chris went and opened the door to the backyard. "cmon you two love birds!" he led them into the enclosure and closed the gate. he walked back up the stairs and into the house. "Now, your drink. we have, lemonade, tea, coke, pepsi, coffee, and beer."
Razor was lead into the enclosure. it was big with lots of running around room. he nipped Bullet and ran teasingly.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next