Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dog Fights (R)

2 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Dog Fights (R) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Dog Fights (R)

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Spike felt her force his tool into her and he pushed back. his tool extended out of its cover and into her body. he pumped slowly.

Chris handed Razor to Jackie and he ran to the dogs. He grabbed Spike and tried to pull him off. Spike snarled and snapped at him. Chris backed off. He tried again, except this time trying to pull razor out from under him, know she wouldnt bite.

(Razor is like and ananament object right now. lol)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 pm

(Lol yea And you keep calling Bullet Razor. Lol Smile )

Bullet moaned as he entered then whimpered as Chris came And the two fought right before he pulled her. She stood And turned to him And whined before licking his hand.

Jackie came out And said, "How do I help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 8:41 pm

(woops. sorry. Smile )
When Chris pulled bullet out from under him, he moved forward, but then was just humping the air. he stopped and mounted her again. Chris pulled Bullet forward more, but spike kept mounting her. "hold back spike" Chris said.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Jackie nodded And slowly came up And grabbed Spike gently And held him back but didn't pull just held him.

Bullet allowed him to mount each time but Chris pulled her away, she looked very annoyed. She started to pull back till she was under Spike again.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 9:04 pm

"i cant hold her. this must be why she was so obidient to him. she must have bred with him in the woods. That means that she already has been fertilized, so there is no point in holding them back." Chris said. he still tried to hold her though.

Spike pulled in aim to break free of jackies grasp.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Jackie fell forward And said, "Just let her go we'll sew his owner for the damage of razor, the cage, then with the pups the breeding of Bullet." She got up And walked out pushing her hand through her hair stressed. She went in his house And tiredly went to his room, stripped to just her braw And undies. She laid down And closed her eyes to tire to pull a balkent on her.

Bullet awaited Spike to mount.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Chris let go of Spike. He let them mate. He walked after Jackie. He sat down on the bed next to her. "i know. it is very stressful." Chris said as he stares forward. he sat there.

As soon as Jackie released Spike, he leaped onto her and pumped hard and fast. he orgasmically barked.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Jackie opened her eyes hearing footsteps coming close she rolled over when he sat And pushed herself up to give him a loving kiss after nodding at his words. She lean back down while holding his hand she pulled his arm around her genty.

Bullet groaned And whispered, "I belong to you, I'm yours, I'm yours...forever." She pushed back on him And tilted her head up to lick him the laid it back down.

(What's orgasmically mean?)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 9:58 pm

(like he was having an orgi)
Chris gently kissed her back. "hey i know it has been only three days since we met and all, but i really like you and i was wondering if you wanted to go steady and move in." Chris said shyly. he looked away shyly. although he was outgoing, up front confrontations about love made him very shy.
Spike groaned in response to bullet. he shuffeled his feet and pushed into her and pumped fast. he released semen. he then stopped and rested on her back, his tool still inside of her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 10:05 pm

"Sounds good but in two months I have to leave to collage." Jackie explained to him And turned her head to stare into his eyes, her heart suddenly skipped a beat or two.

Bullet pushed back And moaned And groaned the whole time then closed her eyes when he stoped, she fet in perfect harmony, she was safe, loved, And relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 10:12 pm

"oh." Chris said. he broke their eye contact to look down to the side.
Spike continued and released more and more seed into her. he then dismounted panting. he licked her clean.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Jackie sat up then leaned into him skin touching, "Hey, you can come visit me. It's just for a year then we'll have all summer till fall come again." She said moving to sit on his lap And bend her legs. She put her weight on his muscular chest.

A small moan left Bullet right before he finished. She curled up tightly And shivered.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Chris let her put her weight on him and he layed down, her on his lap. "i know but, i am going to miss you. what will i do when your gone?"
Spike saw bullet shiver and although he was hot, he layed next to her to warm her up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 10:32 pm

"You'll take care of yourself, your dogs, my dogs, have normal days, then write me a letter, then on rare occasions visit me or video chat with me." Jackie replied smiling And kissed his cheek, "You don't really have to take care of my dogs, I can hire some one." She said with a quite giggle.

Bullet instantly warmed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 10:48 pm

"no thats okay. i can take care of your dogs." Chris said with a sigh. he was still laying down with her on top of him. he was sure gonna miss her.

Spike fell asleep.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Jackie sighed And rolled over to face him And kissed him before sliding off And snuggling close to him, one arm wrapped tightly on his chest. She closed her eyes, "Good night, I love you"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Chris put his arm around her and closed his eyes.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Jackie suddenly awoke "You know what, we never finished." She took off her braw And undies And kissed his lips gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Chris was a bit startled at her sudden outburst. He kissed her back and said, "you know, i still have blood on me from razor."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 11:22 pm

"You know we could take this to the shower." Jackie said And teasingly moved from him And ran to the shower giggling. She turned it on And waited for him to come. She peeked out like a young girl watching him still giggling. She then turned And got in the shower leaving the door open for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Chris smiled when she ran to the shower. he started walking towards the bathroom. he took his jeans off and his boxers. he had a boner. he smiled embarrassed. he climbed in the shower with her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Jackie giggled seeing his embarassment from a boner. Once he got in she cornered him And reached up standing on her tipy toes And kissed him as the warm water rushed down their bodies rensing blood off. She trailed a hand down his big abs to his Dick And rubbed it then his balls before attempting to tickle him by taking one slim finger And trailing it up on his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Chris liked the feeling of Jackie massaging his balls. he rubbed her back and trailed down to her butt as she massaged her balls.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Jackie stopped And looked up at him through the misty cloud puffs And water. Her heart stoped for a moment then beated again And she put her head on his chest for a little then teasingly said, "If you want me, catch me." And shook her ass before turning to make a you can't catch me face And noise before running to the other end of the shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Chris grabbed her by the waist before she could get too far and pulled her close to him. He kissed her hard, him pressing his body against hers.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum