Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dog Fights (R)

2 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Dog Fights (R) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Dog Fights (R)

Post by horsegodess Sat May 19, 2012 9:42 pm

(hey watdoyasay we stop for the night? im tired. well, im gonna go to bed. night!)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Bullet was snuggled close agents him.

Jackie blew it hard again then stood quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 9:44 pm

(k)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 20, 2012 9:45 pm

The loud wistle startled Spike and he lifted his head. he then layed it gently back down on Bullets back.
Razor whimpered weakly, trying to get them to hear him.
Chris stood quietly behind Jackie.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Jackie heard a low whimper And move closer to the noise And blew again.

Bullet moved her head uncomfortably in her sleep each time Jackie blew the whistle.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Razor wimpered again, barley able to get it out. he was very weak and had little energy. he then layed down his head on the ground and panted. his toung laying on the grass underneath him.

"shh, its okay" Spike said softly to Bullet. he changed his position to a more comfortable one that was closer to her. he snuggled up against her and closed his eyes.

Chris followed Jackie. he could tell that she had heard the same thing that he heard.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 9:44 am

Bullet leaned back on his snuggling, her head laid on his shoulder And her body was curled up making her fit in the space between his front And back legs. At his comforting voice her twitching was less often.

Jackie heard it again And moved closer And closer walking till she saw him, "Razor! Om my gosh boy! Chris we need to get him to the vet npw!" She said racing over to him And putting presser on his wound will stroking his head with her other hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri May 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Spike slept.

Razor let out a squeal in pain when she touched him.

Chris ran after Jackie. when he reached the clearing, the sight of his dog shot a searing mental pain into him. his stomach tied into a big knot immediatly. he could not stand to look at him. for a moment, he just stood there, head turned.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Jackie ripped off her shirt And rapped it on Razor's wounds And tried to pick him up but she couldn't, "Chris help me please, he's to heavy." She strained to slowly bring him up, her face went red. Her skin was quickly bleached with blood And her braw went from pure white to dark red. It tickled down her belly, she started to slowly move clenching her teeth. Her eye veins seem to bulge. Jackie's now shirtless body shivered violently in the cold breeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri May 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Razor bit and nipped as she lifted him up. then he layed in her arms loosly, allowing them to hold him.
Chris turned and saw Jackie's straining. He started to walk towards her while taking off his shirt for her to wear. he quickly took Razor in his arms before she dropped him. his arm muscles buldged as well as his abs. he handed her the shirt from his hand that was under bullets bloody body now. "here wear this." he said. "youll get cold. i am okay." he now had a confortable hold of Razor and started walking home.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 4:41 pm

One of Razor's nips was successful And his teeth cut deep into her arm making her have more trouble holding him, Chris took him And gave her his shirt "Thanks, I'll go find bullet." She pulled out a toy steak, "I hope she'll come to this, it was her fave as a pup." Jackie walked away And blew the whistle, yelled, squeaked the toy over And over for a hour getting closer.

Bullet started to pick up a noise And her name And awoke she barked back then laid her head back down.

Jackie heard her And ran to the noise seeing a stranger dog, so that's what happen. "Hey girl." She said walking up And putting the leash on Spike so she could take him to the vet, find his owner, then sew his owner. Jackie tugged at him while Bullet stood And nudged him to fallow then saw blood on her owner And whined she smelt it, Razor except for in one spot it was Jacke's she licked at the wound cleaning it. Jackie tugged again at Spike.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri May 25, 2012 5:47 pm

"okay. give me a call if you need help or if you find her." Chris said. He walked for at least an hour to the nearest vet. He arrived at the door, but it was closed. "who would close a vet place at night!/" Chris shouted in frusturation. His arms were getting tired.

Spike resisted the tugging of the leash. he started to chew on it so it would break.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Jackie stopped to call Chris remembering him telling her to call him, "Hey I found her And a dog with blood all over his mouth."

Bullet whined at him And licked his face, "Come one, please for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri May 25, 2012 6:02 pm

"thank goodness. is Bullet hurt? did the other dog hurt her?"

"only at a price" Spike said
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 6:08 pm

"No but she seems to be very submissive to him" Jackie replied.

Bullet nodded, "What? More sex?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri May 25, 2012 6:23 pm

"huh. i wonder why." Chris said through the phone

"well sort of. you have to stay with me and be my mate and promise not to go back to that pathetic Razor."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 6:30 pm

"My thought exactly." Jackie replied.

"Well my owner And his are mates so I'll still see him bit I promise not to mate with him or lick his face or wounds." Bullet replied licking his face And rubbing agents him.

"She just licked him And rubbed agents him, I guess their friends? Well I'm heading to your house now, ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 9:30 am

"okay. ill be heading back home since the vet place is closed. i hope razor will be alright" Chris turned around and headed home. it was about a thirty minute walk back. His arms were exhausted when he arrived home.
Spike grinned to himself. he rubbed back against her and licked her once before obeying Jackie and was led on the leash.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 9:43 am

"Alright bye." Jackie said And started towards his house And sat waiting for him. When he came she was able to get Spike into a cage And put Bullet in the one next to it to keep him calm And quite.

Bullet whimpered, she hated being in a cage alone. Once Jackie left to go inside she started to dig at the kennle's floor trying to get in with Spike but her delicate nails where not helpful so she laid And whined a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Chris arrived home and saw that jackie had come outside to greet him. he went inside the house. "hey jackie, can you get some old towels and pillows to make a nest for Razor? it doesnt matter if they get bloody."

Spike scratched at the floor too. he banged his sides against the cage till it knocked over.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Jackie nodded And got some then heard the banging of something, "Hey I'll work on the bed, can you go see what's up with them," she asked making Razor's bed.

Bullet moved away And watched, once it was down she went to him And nuzzled his cheek before herizonaly rubbing agents Him And rolling over, "I know it's werid but I want to try something." She paused to look in his eyes, "Mount me, lest try this human style. I think it will work better for us."

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Chris went in side of the house, limp Razor in his arms. he went inside only to see Bullet mating with the stray dog. "hey Jackie, better come here quick if you dont want doberman puppies!" Chris couldnt do a thing because he had razor still in his arms.

Razor bent down licked her face and smirked naughtily. "your doing it wrong. im supposed to be on the bottom silly" Spike said wagging his tail.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 7:27 pm

"Um don't see how that would work." Bullet said looking at him.

Jackie's eyes widened And she raced out but wasn't sure of what to do. She looked to a hige scar on her arm from the last time she tried to stop a male dog from breeding. She hesitated And looked at Chris unsure of what to do.

"Well I don't feel like working so lets do this." She rolled over And put her tail up And out of the way, she waited for him to lay down on top of her And enter.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Spike sighed. "okay but you wouldnt have to work, i would be doing all the work. you would just be laying on top of me." Spike layed on top of her and scooted up on her back so he could enter her. he humped a couple of times unsuccessfully.

"well do something." Chris said confused. "unless you want him to breed her"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 7:39 pm

"I don't know what to do!" She said panicked then took razor, "You do something, please." Jackie akwardy took Razor to his bed And laid him down before turning to run out.

Bullet pacently waited then decide to move up to where he hit when he missed one time And back forcing his tool in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next