Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dog Fights (R)

2 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Dog Fights (R) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Dog Fights (R)

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 12:08 am

Jackie felt Him pull her back, then his warm wet body. She accepted the kiss And returned a soft, long, gently, passionate kiss to him in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Chris pulled away to look at her. her body was wet and shiny. he got the bar of soap and rubbed it against his stomach, getting the last bits of dried blood off.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 5:16 pm

When he was done Jackie took it And scrub blood off her boobs, belly, And outer thighs. She rinsed then looked at him, eyes on his. She was smiling at him, waiting for him to take the first move.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Chris too the soap from her and rubbed it on her stomach.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Jackie watched him confused but giggled. She pushed his hand away gently And pressed agents him And stood on her tipy toes kissing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Chris bent over so she wouldnt have to stand on her tip toes. He ran his fingers through her silky wet hair.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Jackie went down on her feet and opened her eyes pulling away from the kiss, "Well?" She asked him curious if he'd enter her.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 27, 2012 9:35 pm

"well what?" Chris asked confused.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm

"We going to have sex or not?" Jackie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon May 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Chris responded by kissing her. he became hard and entered her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 am

Jackie groaned And kissed him back, she trailed her hands down his muscular chest And went to his back And rubbed his balls gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Chris reached his arms up and behind him so he could rub her head.
(sorry, i couldnt think of anything Smile )
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 5:15 pm

(Lol it's fine And u ok with skipping to two months later?)
Jackie groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 31, 2012 12:30 pm

yeah. sure. i think i know what your thinking. Smile
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 1:07 pm

(What do u think I'm thinking? I'm going to get to work on two months later.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Click...click...click click...click. "Ahh." Jackie whipped sweat from her forehead, "Done." She mumered And hit save then closed the laptop And spun in her chair. She stood And grabbed her phone then sat down on her bouncy bed And flipped it open And went to call Chris but remembered something. She went to the girls bathroom And took a shower before putting on her old clothes before going back to her room And stripping. She put on underwear And a braw And grabbed a red tanktop And slid it on then some Jean shorts just barely past her finger tips. She brushed her hair And tied it into a pony tail. Jackie left her room And the collage abd drove to the docters for a blood test.

A few hours later-
Jackie pulled into the parking lot And got out. She went to her room And called Chris. "Hey honey, has it happend yet?"

Bullet laid on her bed, belly swollen And plump. She was going to have her pups any day now.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:18 pm

(yup i guessed it. Bullets puppies. also, i was thinking that when she got her blood test thats when she figured out she was preggo cause she had forgot all about that night.)

Chris ran to greet her at the door. "Its so great to see you! I missed you so much!" Chris said. he ran anf have her a hug and a short kiss. he wanted to kiss her more, but after all, they had other buisness to attend to. "not yet" Chris said while leading Jackie to the back bedroom. He had arranged a little nest for Bullet. He took a large cardboard box and cut off the bottom. Then he had cut part of the box down so Bullet could easily step into it. He had lined the box with clean towels. He bent down and pet Bullet's head.

Razor stood over Bullet. He was healed but his fur never grew back in the placed that were gouged. He was ugly. He truly was. He had patches of baldness all throughout his body. He was very excited, but at the same time, he felt shame. He felt shame for loosing that fight against Spike. He knew that Spike breed with her after the fight. He also now knew the unloyalty of Bullet to him. Should he support her after what she did to him? He was so confused. He turned and walked out of the room. "This could have been a very exciting moment for me! This could have been a very exciting moment for US." He thought to himself. His sadness and confusion turned to rage. He stormed out of the house through the dog door into the fenced back yard. He barked so loudly that all of the dogs that were miles away could hear him.

Spike heard this bark. "oh, so it must be time" Spike said to himself. He extended his long lanky legs and ran to the house and let out a bark so Bullet could hear that he was there.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:29 pm

(Oh my gosh it's like u can read my mind or know me very well. Lol Smile oh And Jackie called him on the cell she didn't come home.)

Bullet heard Spike And got up And raced to the doggy door And out to see him. She whimpered a greeting ignoring Razors loud bark. She wanted to yell at him since it hurt her ears. She looked to Spike And turned to show her big belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:41 pm

(oh. lol. i was a bit confused. thanks though also the doggy door leads outside to the backyard where it it fenced in. ill just pretend that you scratched at the door to be let out if thats okay with you.)

Chris heard Spike's bark and got up to let Bullet out. He put her on a leash first though just in case because the front was not fenced. He opened the door.

Razor heard the door open and he raced inside and charged through the front door. He charged at Spike, knocking him over. He growled in his face.

(hey do you mind playing Spike while Jackie is still at collage because its not as fun for me to fight myself.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:00 pm

(Well I met she went to the back but ok And lol yea that isn't to fun.)

Bullet barked And Razor And Spike fighting.

Spike laughed And taunted him, "Oh so your trying to win Bullet back? I don't think so!" Spike aimed to flip them over so he was in Razor's face then bite his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Razor was more than furious. His anger helped him to fight. He dodged Spikes aim to flip him and he immediatly went up to him and streched his head over Spikes tall body. He aimed to bite him in the neck hard.

Chris saw the dogs fighting and pulled Bullet inside the house. He closed the door behind him and ran out to try and seperate the dogs.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Bullet whimpered And went to the backyard And peered through the fence, she started barking.

Spike yelped when he bit his neck And aimed to do the same kind of bite he had done at the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Chris managed to pull Razor off of Spike. Razor bit his hand because he was in the fighting mode again. Chris let go and held his hand in pain. It was dripping blood. Razor had bit him hard. "augh!" Chris said as Razor bit him. He attemped again but Razor snapped at him. Chris did not dare to try to seperate them again. These were fighting dogs. It was a very dangerous move to get involved. He went inside to go put some antinfectant cream on his and and to wrap it. He dialed Jackie's number while he wrapped his hand.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Bullet went inside And licked Chris's hand to make sure he was ok.

Jackie was calling Chris unknowingly at the same time, "Hey how are you? Did it happen yet? How's riot And his siblings And my other dogs? Is bullet alright?" She couldn't help but to talk exitedy And ask question after question.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:41 pm

"well something is happening but its not good and not what you think. Razor and that strange dog we saw with Bullet in the woods that night is fighting Razor. I think he was the one who hurt Razor in the first place. I tried to stop them but they wont stop. Razor is especially in that mode of fighting. theres nothing i can do accept to let them fight it out. I just hope Razor comes out alive." Chris said to Jackie through the phone.

Razor barked in Spikes ear. he then pushed against his chest and attemped to bite his shoulder.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next