Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Ranch, Reserved (M)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rival Ranch, Reserved (M) Empty Rival Ranch, Reserved (M)

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Hot salty tears poured down Amy's tender cheeks while the bus slowly came to a stop. She got off and took off into a run crying loudly as she went moving as fast as her legs would go, she pushed open the barn doors and ran to Cherry Blossom and through her arms around her neck balling her eyes out.

Amy walked out of the house and scowled to see the pure black stallion once again loose and messing with their in foal heat mare and her foal. She stormed over and banged on the Jordan's house door, "If your stallion breeds my mare I'm sewing!!!" She yelled angry.

Patrick heard Amy yelling and heard her cuss and walked out, "Dam!" He said seeing their stallion on his mare he stormed into the Paster and harshly pulled the stallion down and walked him towards his home.

Back to top Go down

Rival Ranch, Reserved (M) Empty Re: Rival Ranch, Reserved (M)

Post by redhead14 Mon May 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Eli Jordan the owner of new haven stables was working with her mare pebbles when she heard a young girl yelling at Travis about one of her stallions over on the smiths property again. Eli rolled her blue green eyes as Travis shot back a smart remark before storming to the barn. Eli saw Patrick smith coming over to her with midnight jaz, her champion prize winning stallion " what's the damage this time" she said as she took jaz's halter into her hand from Patrick. Remi the trainer at new haven was leading her mare Nikita toward the barn after a lesson and saw the two owners " here we go again" she said to Travis as the waited and watched to see what would happen
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 8:19 pm

When Travis answered the door she shyed a little and didn't make eye contact though she was mad she didn't yell again she watched as he went out to the barn. Emily avioded Travis for this reason he made her funny acting. Her phone made a text noise all the sudent and spooked her, "Dumb phone." She mumered.

Packtrick staid calm, "Not much this time, he didn't have time to breed the mare so all he really did was damage the fence a bit but it's fine but can you keep him in, please?"

Amy appeared from the barn walking with Cherry, still crying but more quietly, "I'll be back later, tell my (Whatever you you want her to be realated with your Jordan characters.) I'll be leaving for a little while." The girl wipped her face then jumped bearback on her mare ready to bolt off.

"What's wrong with the girl." Packtrick asked as she walked past them.

Emily sighed, she needed to answer the dumb texs and say she couldn't reply. Seeing who it was he slamed her phone shut not caring, yea right. She thought in her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 8:33 pm

(Ops I just realized I got Amy and Emily mixed up. Amy is the crying teen and Emily is the one mad about the stud.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 9:29 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Eli stroked the large jet black stallions muscular shoulder as he stomped his hoof in boredom " I'll make sure I'll have someone out there watching him from now on" she said as she gave him a small smile

Remi nodded her head atamy as she rode off on her horse, then turning to Travis she said " well I'm going to give this girl a bath" she said as she patted her mare before taking her to the bath rakes

Travis nodded watching Amy leave then he watched Emily, they ha gone to high school together before going different ways then coming back here, Travis signed then then went to clean out stalls

" that's my niece her parents died in a bad car accident a few months ago" Eli told Patrick as she watchd her niece ride off " that mare is all she has left of them"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Patrick nodded to Elli, "Sounds good." He seemed pleased with that. When she spoke again he listened, "Engh sounds rough, poor kid." He then turned to walk off while saying "Adios." To her.

John watched the two rancher owners while washing a mare off And cooling down her foal once in awhile. The mare stood relacted And ears calmly to the s-ide till voices came she flicked them forward but still rested her hoof. John scrubed the mares back with soap then wetted her, srubed her body then washed it off. "Looking good." He said to the mare And untied her And walked her And her foal back to their stall. He then started to feed everyone in the barn their oats.

Meanwhile James Smith was mucking out the stalls And thoughing the manure into a wheel barrow. Her wiped beads of dripping sweat from his face And picked up a bottle of water And cracked the lid loose And opened it, he gulped down a sip or two then screwed the lid back on And sat the water back on the stall door. He started to shovle again.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Eli simply nodded before Patrick turned and headed back to his ranch. With a sigh Eli turned to her chorion stud. " you are such a trouble maker" just fusted at the large black stud who simply bickered and rubbed his head against her " stop trying to make me not mad " she said with a laugh before walking over to the stallion barn with jaz.

Lacy looked up from working one of the younger horses as she saw her boss, mr smith coming back from the Jordan's " so is everything worked out" she asked before heading to the wash rake then after she finishes washin g the colt she walked him to his stall which was being cleaned by James " oh hey jay are you almost done" she asked nicely.

River the youngest of the smiths had just gotten back from a ride on his mare gypsy and saw his dad watching a mare and foal then he took gypsy into the stables and saw his older brother flirting with their trainer lacy " jay you might want to shut your mouth before you start drilling " he said with a laugh before going to wash his mare and put her away
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 11:36 pm

(Sss)

Amy galloped in a feild thinking, stupid, stupid, stupid! She felt like screaming at hersef. She then turned Cherry around And took off towards home, once there she untacked her And asked a worker to take care of her. She walked outside to a tree And sat sighing. She got up And came back with her personal diray And a silver pen. She flipped to a open page And wrote,
Dear Diray,
It's march 2NT now And my life is ruined. My boyfriend ditched me today for another girl, but that's not the worse part he told about us having sex! I gave up my virginity just yesterday to him And now I'm the school hore. I don't have a clue what to do. A very much losted, Amy

Patrick nodded, "For now." Then got to worK

"Yea in a sec." James said finishing up And moving to the next stall, "Shut up River." He said though not serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Lacy couldn't help but laugh " oh river you behave yourself I've seen you drool over a few girls" she said as she winked at James then headed to see her stallion salton

River just laughed then turned red as lacy brought up some of the girls he was crushing on then went to put his mare gypsy away
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:19 am

Amy closed her diray and put it up then let out a whistle ane yelled, "Hey River!" Deciding to think of something else, she waited hoping he'd agree to finishing the race compation they started to see who was the better racer.

James laughed at them then finished up and took a break. "Oh and big shot I hear the nebhor girl calling." He said teasing just to annoy him since he knew the two didn't like one another but got into fights that led to compatemons.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:35 pm

River heard Amy call him so he got gyspy and took off "shut up James" he yelled before reaching Amy " ready to lose again Amy" he sai with a laugh as gyspy bobbed her head as if in agreement

Lacy smiled as river ride off then turning her attention back to James, she leaned against the stall door "so we haven't hung out in a while" she said as she watched him muck out a stall
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Raising her eyebrows Amy rolled her eyes and stood up. She shook her head at him the quickly got Blossom ready and raced out, "Eat my dust!" She yelled passing him while in a gallop.

James laughed, "A huh, sure you like her." He joked teasingly then looked at Lucy, "What is this a invation to go to the movies or something? Cause I'm in." He said with a cocky grin and dirt and sweat on his face. A low chuckle ecsped his parted lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:10 pm

river smirked as amy took off with blossom " come on gyspy lets show 'em what you got" he said before giving gyspy her head. gyspy took off and caught up to blossom and amy in no time. river looked over at amy and smirked then pushed gyspy to go faster which she did " eat our dust amy" he yelled as the raced ahead of the other two.

lacy roled her eyes as james flashed her a cocky smile " uhm no i was just saying we've both been really busy and haven't seen each other, but if you want it to turn into going to the movies you might want to clean up a little bit first" she said as she gently pushed him " you got a little something all over your face" she said with a laugh
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:05 pm

"Ummm, no thanks." Amy said and since she had Blossom's English saddle on she was able to move to a racer and jumper pasition. She loosened up on the reins and they sped up, staying neck to neck with their challengers for awhile till they sped forward leaving them in the dust.

James chuckled nodding, "I'll go do so, who's driving?" He asked smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 pm

River was enjoying the gallop until he saw Amy come neck and neck then pass him, oh no she doesn't he thought to
Himself as he pushed gypsy to go fast, as they came to The finish line they crossed it at the same time." good race" he sai with a laugh as he patted gypsy In the neck.

Lacy laughed " I can drive if you want or you can" she sai with a smile as she went to go bruces up a bit
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Amy rubed her horse's neck before nodding at River, "We just took it easy on ya that time." She lied before galloping back to her stables And taking care of her horse.

James smiled, "Your choice." He said wiping dirt And sweat from his forehead with his muscled hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 pm

River laughed at what Amy said, then watched her ride off back to her ranch. River rode gypsy back to his ranch on a light lope before coming to a stop at the barns entrance, he got off an started to take care of his horse when he heard James and lacy talk about going some where " can I come" he asked with excitement

Remmi was feeding and turning horse out as she saw Amy come back with her horse " hey kido your aunt has been looking for you, I think she wants to talk to you about somethin" she said before giving her a wink and a smile then went to finish her chores.

Lacy looked from James to river " no river you can't come this time" she said with a wink as she looked at James " you can drive this time " she said with a smile before going to get ready "just knOck on my door when your ready" she said, lacy lived in the guest house which was more of a wooden codge.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Amy nodded, "Alright and I think the prego mare is out of water again." She said with a smile and walked to the house. She opened up the screen door then the wooden. She walked in and called out her aunts name. She walked to the tv And computer room and took a seat whike reaching for the remote.

James nodded and left for his trailer, majority of the workers either rented a room or lived in a small trailer. He opened the door and closed it behind him. Taking off his clothes he took a shower then put on a nice shirt, pair of Jeans, and dark brown cowboy boots. He went to the guest hose and knocked on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:22 pm

remi " alright ill check on miss bonnie" she said with a smile before heading to check on the mare

eli heard amy call for her. as soon as eli walked into the large family/ tv room where she found amy "; hey sweet heart how are you" she asked as she sat down in one of the dark leather recliners.

lacy had showered and changed into light faded jean shorts that had rips here and there but not anything trashy, she put on a light yellow button down with a white tank top under it, she put on her favorite bar of light brown cowgirl boots and put a little of her ralph lauren on the rocks perfume on. as she was putting her jewelry on she heard a knock, lacy smiled and got the door " you clean up nice" she said as she saw james
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:00 am

Amy smiled, " Just fine you? So why did you want me?" She questioned kindly.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." He commented.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 pm

" you seemed to be upset lately whats up pumpkin, i know its been a hard few months but I'm here for you" eli said as she sat down beside amy.

" oh gee thanks" lacy said as she lightly pushed him as she steped out of the guest house and shut the door
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Amy looked to her, "Nothing is up, I'm fine just something stupid." She said.

"What it was a comment." James said shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Eli watched Amy then ask " something stupid? What happen?" she didn't want to push her too much but she was afraid for her that something wrong was going on

Lacy smiled "I know I just like giving you a hard time" she said as they walked to the ranches truck
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:37 pm

"Dave broke up with me." Amy said not telling the whole story.

James smiled, "Good." He said then laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next