Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rival Ranch, Reserved (M)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rival Ranch, Reserved (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rival Ranch, Reserved (M)

Post by redhead14 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:48 pm

" all sweetie I'm sorry" eli said as she gave Amy a hug and a kiss on the head before saying " your still young you'll find a keeper sooner or later" she said with a smile as she got up " now what would you like for dinner"

Lacy smiled at James before getting into the truck" so what movie are we going to see tonight, a action movie a horror movie or a romance movie" she said as she buckled in
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Amy nodded, "Yea if you say so." While frowning. When the diner question was asked she said, "How about country freid chicken." She stopped to think," Mack in cheese....and ummmm I don't know." She said then laughed.

Jason smiled driving to the theater, "I don't known whatever we want." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:38 am

eli smiled " how about my famous bacon green beans" she said as she went to the kitchen to start cooking in their large country style kitchen

lacy looked at him with smirk " whatever you say, so how have you been lately" she asked looking out her window
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Amy nodded, "Remember to make me some without the onions." She said smiling.

Jason smiled, "Fine, you?" He asked watching the rode as rain began to fall. He pushed the windshield button before being blinded by some jerk with their brig.ht lights on

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:28 pm

eli smiled and called one rher shoulder " i won't, hey how about you call that boy river and event them over its the least i can do since tango tried to get one of their mares again". she started to cook and get everything going.

" oh you know training and working with salton and training other horses" lacy said as she brushed hair out of her face that had fallen into it
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Amy groaned, "I really don't like them but alright." She said And got up. She went outside in the freezing rain And knocked on the door.

(Hold on I forget her name) Answered the door And said, "What do you want?" She asked sounding annoyed.

James smiled, "Yea." He said then pulled into the theater as the country roads desolved into the big town. The town was a hour from their ranch.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Eli turned and looked at Amy " you be nice I know our ranches don't always get along but we do sometimes" he said as she went to set the table

Lacy looked at the town as they got their, she was happy to be out with James and not around horses for a change
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Amy scowled at the tone of Emily's voice, "Look I only came to invite you guys to diner because of our stud."

"Oh yea, sorry." Emily said to her. She watched Amy left then told every one about the invation. She got ready then headed over looking nice And knocked on the door.

Amy scoffed And didn't move to open it, every one knew Amy And Emily seriously didn't like each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:01 pm

eli was still doing last minute things before amy came back " honey you be nice i know you don't like emily but please be nice" she said as remi and travis came in cleaned and ready to eat.

remi " you need any help eli?" she asked as she started to put cups and forks , knives and spoons on the table

travis just sat down on the coach and started texting on his phone before hearing the door he looked at amy home didn't look like she was going to get the door so travis went an opened it himself.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:22 pm

(River?)
Emily stood there.

(Lol bd)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:05 pm

river came up shortly after emily with his dad " hey amy" he said being nice

travis said " umm come in i guess" as he let them in
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Emily came in escaping the horrible rain.

Amy countied replying her friends on the phone instead of greeting her gest. It was quite obvious she didn't want them around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2