Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Girls Don't Die { Please Join }

Go down

Bad Girls Don't Die { Please Join } Empty Bad Girls Don't Die { Please Join }

Post by lemmy Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:13 pm

INTRODUCTION

{ Welcome to the Sunshine Club Were so happy to have you in our sisterhood.

Just a few words of advice. Since you do represent all of us now, you donnot have to spend money on your clothes. You just have to look perfect... always.

It's very important to be nice to everyone... especially to losers. A sunshine girl doesn't lie, cheat, or steal... unless she really really needs to . Never let them see you sweat, or cry, trust me on that. Try to behave as if someone is always watching you. And it's totally okay to have a boyfriend. As long as your priorities are in order - so do yourself a favor.

Keep your prorities in order. And remember: True beauty isn't what you wear, who your seen with, or even what you look like. True beauty... is inside you. }

Plot

Moving into a new house, having only three family members, and being deaf, that is just great for Alexis. And to add onto the pressure, she can see ghost... only when she takes pictures but she cant help but notice she had one connection with one of the most annoying ghost ever Lydia Small. And when she tries to keep herself and her two sisters together, having her parents had died, things only get worse when she gets broken up with her boyfriend.

When things start getting weird around her house, and trying to figure her sister, Summer's, obsession with dolls, a Sunshine Club comes into town. And it seems like the most perfect thing to go to with a girl with no friends, to becoming super popular. Now that Alexis has joined that to figure out the case along with her sister, Kasey, they start to figure not everything is what it seems in Sunshine Club... and they might be dealing with something more bad than they imagined.

PM me if your interested! Thriller, Horror and possibly a bit of romance. I will make sure to give you more details on who I except and what you are supposed to be.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down