Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kitsune Girls

Go down

Two Kitsune Girls Empty Two Kitsune Girls

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Akari: I run beside my best friend Raposa in my fox form heading toward the middle of the forest. We run at over a hundred miles per hour easily darting around trees and bushes, eight of our tails were trailing behind us while our ninth tail that was surround my our other eight tails was curled around our Kitsune ball. Aside from freedom, a Kitsune ball was the most important thing to a Kitsune. We finally come to the middle of the forest and immediately stop then look around us making sure no one else was there. I shift into my human form and walk over to the tree in front of my as Raposa shifts into her human form and follows me, our Kitsune balls now on a chain around our necks. I take a gold key out of my pocket and stick it into a small hole next to a large hole in the tree then turn it and take it out putting back in my pocket and crawl into the hole with Raposa close behind me. When we crawl in instead of being inside of the tree we were inside a closet. I stand up along with Raposa and open the door and step into the castle hallway so Raposa could get out too. We had made the castle two years ago and the gold key was how we could get in.

Back to top Go down

Two Kitsune Girls Empty Re: Two Kitsune Girls

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 am

My heart was pounding. I felt the adrenaline thrill to my muscles, and I galloped as fast as the wind. I don't know exactly where I was, but kept little wander in this strange place. I moved like a shadow. Disoriented, and very worried, I paused. Suddenly, a wave scratched my trachea and a dull pain carpeted my throat. I had just whinny.

( I'm very sorry Embarassed I'm not english )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 am

(Its fine but you posted in the wrong topic here's the topic where my two fillies are https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/redwood-forest-f28/summerlight-and-shadow-wind-stop-for-a-rest-t4660.htm#99379)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 am

( Oh ok, sorry =O )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:52 am

(It's fine Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat May 01, 2010 1:03 pm

she had a pair of cat ars and a tail that was grey with light green stripes, her green eyes were even light and hershort scruffy grey hair covered on of her eyes as she looked down to them.. she was The Cheshire Cat Girl.. she had recently turned 18 years and had decided to wonder round abit.. master of both invisability and illusions she lay across the branch in cat form watching them...

"hmm i wonder what game i should play today" i said as i looked down to them.. when in my real form(human form) i had a maddening smile and was very mad... i more like the Twisted Cheshire Cat... but never mind.. i was outside on a tree and was a very odd looking cat
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Raposa: Akari and I emerge from the hole in the tree one hour later after we had fed and drank, when really it had only been one minute in the real world. I stretch yawning then flip my fiery read hair over my shoulder that reaches past my back even thou it was in a pony tail. I switch back into my fox form and look at Akari who was sitting a few feet away from me already in her fox form. The wind direction suddenly changed and raised my nose up toward the sky sniffing when I caught the scent of a cat then looked around for it growling quietly. Akari looked at me curiously then stood up looking aroung when she caught the scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 02, 2010 8:58 am

"hmm looks like they caught my scent..." i smiled "this should be fun" i said and my cat tail wrapped it's self round me as i watched them...waiting to see if they'd spot me....
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 9:11 am

Raposa: My each twitches when I hear someone speak and smirk knowing it must be the cat. I look at Akari then literally disappear into the shadows only to emerge from the shadows once again, this time on the branch the cat was on. I growl narrowing my eyes at the strange looking cat, ignoring when my friend jumps up on the branch on the other side of the cat "What do you want cat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 02, 2010 9:20 am

i sit up and wrapped my tail round my front legs"well, well... if it isn't apair of foxes... hmm you can turn human correct?both of you can" i said not even flinching at the growling or answering their question... this was completly normal for me...i looked from one fox to the other and then back again.. "this is interesting"

ooc- sorry i took so long to reply...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 am

ooc - it's fine Smile

Akari: I walk closer to strange cat while Raposa just stood there growling, ready to rip it to shreds. "We are Kitsunes. I am Alice Urashima and this is my companion Claire Sakato" I smirk at the cat, telling her our fake names in case she was a magic user.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 02, 2010 10:06 am

"and i'm Twiddle Dum, now what are your real names?" i said with a maddening smile i didn't seem to care that i could be ripped to shreds at any momment...
"although if Alice were a fox things would be interesting" i said...
"thinking about it i wonder how Twiddle Dum and Twiddle Dee are doing ive not seen them for several years" i said "mind it i made the Hatter angry and i wonder if the Queen want my head yet" i said yo myself
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 11:21 am

Akari: Raposa and I look at each other then back at the insane cat. "I am Akari and my companion is Raposa" I look at Raopsa then back at the cat when she growls "What is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 02, 2010 11:26 am

i looked to them with my eyes wide open "me? isn't it obvious.. i'm The Cheshire Cat" i said although where i came from i was known as Chesh "also who ever said i was male was very much mistaken.. they even got my colours wrong, how sad" i said ad my smile went.. i had a split personailty sort of.. an Insane side and a Sane side..."also they couldn't even tell what my true form was"

ooc Insane Cat is extremly accurate
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 11:42 am

Akari: I look at the cat curiously and tilt my head slightly and repeat what she had said "The Cheshire Cat?" I perk my ears curiously when she said they couldn't tell what her true form was "What is your true form?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun May 02, 2010 11:47 am

"My True form i wonder what it is?" i said seeming confused "and ever heard of Alice In Wonderland,Alice in Underland, i come from Underland or Wonderland" i said and smirked but it was still maddening..." i wonder which you think is real" i said and strechted out on the branch
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 4:47 pm

ooc- Sorry, i've been on a horse camping trip since Monday.

Akari: I shake my head "I've never heard of Alice in Wonder or Underland" Raposa growled and jumped out of the tree, I could tell she wanted to leave and get as far away from that cat as possible. I look at the cat then back at Raposa and jump out of the tree walking over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri May 07, 2010 4:52 pm

"hmm how odd, it's a famous story you know.. Alice falls down a hole and arrives in a strange world.. she meets The Marsh Hare, The Mad Hatter, The White Rabbit,The Door Mouse, The Red Queen and The Cheshire Cat... it's rare to meet people who don't know this story" i said and then my ears flickered as a child walked past and i looked to her "mommy, is Wonderland real?" "of course it isn't dear.. it's just a tale" at that point my smile vanished.. i shook my head and my maddening smile appeared i then laughed and a ringing was hear.. i had a bell round my neck tied with a black ribbon and the bell was silver...

ooc- cool and don't worry about it...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down