Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlight's Quest. (Willz)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Starlight's Quest. (Willz) Empty Starlight's Quest. (Willz)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Being a young Fae at the age of 3 1/2 in heat wasn't easy, but it kept my mind off of horrible flashbacks of puphood. Starlight is my name, and I am dang proud of it. My white fur brushed against blackberry bushes, as I picked berries off one by one and swallowed them.
My muscles tensed under my muscular figure as I heard the snap of a stick, only a short distance behind me. I wanted a mate, but I was quite aggressive towards brutes.
Leaping over the bush, I landed on a male and pinned him before saying, "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" I snarled.

Your turn Willz! Hope you like!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Starlight's Quest. (Willz) Empty Re: Starlight's Quest. (Willz)

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Ridge was just sniffing at the blackberry bushes, minding his own business when he was suddenly attacked by a white wolf. "Hey!" he yelped. "What's wrong with you? Get off me!" Even though he was bigger, the fea was stronger and managed to hold him down.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 pm

"You sure looked like you were about to try and force me." I sneered, before getting off the brute, my green eyes shining brightly. "I'm sorry. When I heard you step on a stick, you startled me... I'm Starlight." I said with a bit of aggression in my voice, but I calmed to see him calm down as well.
This Brute's height was 4'9, and I was 4'7 but I was slightly stronger. And maybe faster. (Wow. This is starting to sound like Diego and Shira from Ice Age 4.)
My heat scent waved out towards the brute, though I didn't realize it. "Come with me to my den. Then we'll talk." I sighed before leading him towards my den site.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Ridge was a little reluctant, but he followed. Her heat scent wreathed around him, but he managed to control himself, even though he felt his tool poke out of its sheath a little. FIght it, Ridge, he insisted to himself.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 pm

When I entered my den, I nodded for him to come inside before fixing my green gaze on my paws. "Listen. Sorry for attacking you like that... I'm just a bit jumpy, and I tend to be quite aggressive towards males." I explained, my heat scent still smelling around the large den.
My white fur prickled when I saw his tool, and I used all of my strength not to attack the Brute. Instead I just asked, "What is your name?" I asked, trying to keep my gaze on his.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Could you make your posts a bit longer. I'm not a big short post person.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 pm

(Sorry for making the posts short, I had a little brain fart. Btw here's Ridge.)

Ridge flicked his tail as she apologized. "It's alright. I'd be jumpy too. It's creepy here." He shuddered a little. He flattened his ears with embarresment as he felt her gaze flick over his tool, and her body tense up. He adjusted his weight so that his tool was out of view. He didn't want to force her- how would he show her that he meant no harm.

He pricked his ears and glanced at her as she asked what his name was. He met her green gaze with his amber one. "My name is Ridge," he said. "I'm not going to hurt you," he added.

(I gtg soon)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:25 pm

(I was hoping he would be more muscular, since I'm not used to seeing wolves like that. I hope you don't mind changing the photo. So sorry about that.)

A smile crept up onto my face, and I soon said, "At least I know you won't hurt me." I said softly, before seeing him shift to hide his Malehood(LOLZ).
Without knowing, more of my heat scent slipped out and this time it was a strong scent, and I didn't even notice.
"You are very friendly." I said out of nowhere, my heat scent going towards Ridge.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 pm

He grit his teeth as her heat scent poured out, and he found it hard to contain himself. He struggled to control himself, and he curled his tail in knots. "Yes," he said through his teeth. "I won't hurt you." Unless you hurt me first, he added to himself.

Ridge shrugged as she told him he was friendly. He shrugged. "Meh. I can be a real monster sometimes." For some reason, he wanted to impress the beautiful wolf.

(Lol I have a hard time telling a muscular wolf since of all that fur, but I'll try my best. How about this? P: Another Ridge
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:48 pm

(Perfect picture! Love it!)

I laughed and I ran out of the den. When I saw him chase me, I ran again until I stopped for air, but Ridge rammed right into me and our noses were touching. Surprised by this, I stayed frozen with my heat scent pouring out. "Oh, why hello there Ridge." I jeered before pushing him off, and looking at my paws.
"Well that was um.. Awkward." I said before sitting down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Ridge backed away a little as their noses touched. "Ummm... sorry." He turned away, the awkwardness adding up to the fact that his tool was starting to ache a little. "I guess I wasn't supposed to do that." He licked his lips before sitting down also and flicking his tail. (Sorry that it's short. Next will be longer)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 pm

(Its fine.)

"Oh no its OK. Its not your fault... I stopped." I said, before nudging him and licking his cheek, my heat scent pouring out more right next to him without me even knowing it was happening.
My tail wagged so that only made the scent spread around, and then it was too late.

(Dun Dun Dun!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Ridge couldn't control himself. His mouth opened, and the words just poured out. "Doyouwanttomatewithme?" he asked before he could realize what he said. His tool was out all the way, and he could feel it hard and erect in between his legs.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 pm

"I'm sorry what was that?" I asked, confused. My heat scent pouring out even MORE and my tail accidentally ruffling over his nose. (Sorry its short.)

(Even more Dun Dun Duns!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Ridge bit his lip as her tail ruffled over his nose. "I asked if you wanted to mate with me," he muttered, wondering if she would accept. He had met the female only about ten or fifteen minutes ago, and he was already asking to mate her! Of course she would say no.

(its alright- mine is too)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Feeling surprised by his question I answered, "Maybe we should wait. I'm not sure if I want to." I said quietly. Suddenly I heard rustling in a bush, and out jumped a Brute larger than Ridge. Though I was a Fae, I still attacked and barreled him over, before slashing his face wildly.
The Brute clawed me across my muzzle, causing me to yowl before I bit his shoulder and pin him. I snarled in his face before locking my jaws around his neck and crushing it.
After, I decided to tease Ridge. "Oh yeah! Girls rule!" I jeered, prancing around himwith a heavy amount of heat scent spilling around Ridge.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Ridge had no time to react. The brute turned and ran away, yelping. The male wolf did his best to ignore her warm and exotic scent as it wreathed around his nostrils, making him more excited. "Oh, yeah," he said, going along with her. "All us brutes are just pups."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:55 pm

"Um, Ridge. I want to mate with you." I said into his ear, removing my tail.

(Sorry so short.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Ridge was a little surprise, but he wagged his tail and stood up. His tool swayed in between his legs, and he could feel it starting to harden. "Are you sure?" he asked.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 am

"I'm sure." I said with a nod, and turned my entrance towards him. Before he could do anything I said, "Try to go easy. Its my first time." I said before sighing, and waiting.

(Try not to make it too descriptive.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 pm

(Hi Alpha I'm really sorry for not replying. I'm trying my best to get to this rp. Replies will be late and a little rushed. Again, sorry)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 pm

(Oh thats alright. Sometimes I cant keep up with one chore. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 pm

(I have some time right now. I could reply now if that's okay)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 pm

(Go right ahead... Check your inbox to. I sent you an invite.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Ridge mounted her, and swung his hips a little and positioned his tool outside his entrance. He lay it against it, the tip brushing the sides to tease her a little. "Are you ready?" he murmured.

(Too descriptive?)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum