Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

4 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T) - Page 13 Empty Re: Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Bumparoo?xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T) - Page 13 Empty Re: Left or Right, you Choose [horsegodess] (T)

Post by horsegodess Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:35 pm

(well i think it is blackberry's turn, seeing that the story has now moved onto sasha and thorns talking.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:39 pm

(sorry i was really tired and I couldn't reply)

Thorns led Sasha towards a car and ducked underneath it. He flicked his tail, motioning for her to join him.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:43 pm

My green gaze stayed on the ground for a moment before I glanced over at Hailey. "Hailey. You know I never meant to hurt thorns... Right?" I asked, hoping she understood. "Of course, Nico. You didn't do anything wrong." Hailey replied, giving a soft purr.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:44 pm

I also hate to be a pain in the ass, but could we try to keep Risking It All active. I know, I'm impatient, but the topic is really starting to get interesting.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:48 pm

Sasha crouched down and crept under the car. she laid down, and waited for thorns to talk.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:51 pm

"Nico, I should go. The Clan is waiting for me." Hailey mewed, giving my cheek a soft lick before padding away. There stood Panther, a strict Fighter. "Where have you been!?" He spat harshly to Hailey. "I was helping friends of mine. Who made you the boss?" She hissed, padding towards the Camp in the deep forest.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:03 pm

Thorns let out a soft sigh before meowing, "Sasha, I know you're in heat and stuff. I've always wanted to mate you, but I knew that when I asked you'd just say 'no' and then we'd never be friends again, so when I saw you with Nico, all these emotions just went through me..." he ended his words quietly, knowing what he was saying was foolish. He lowered his head and looked at his paws as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:15 pm

"Why would i say no? that was what i was longing." Sasha paused for a second. "anyways," she continued, "you are my best friend. we grew up together, and in the end, you were the one who treated me best. Although Nico gave me what my body and instincts wanted, you always made the decision that you knew would be best for me. you made the decision of a gentleman, not a stray cat who can not contain his lust." Sasha cut off her words. she had said too much. Did thorns know that Nico fertilized her? She continued. "no one can blame nico for what he did. because this is how it goes with strays. and we made this decision ourselves." Sasha paused for a long moment of time, letting thorns absorb all that she was telling him. Then she asked him a question. Kind of unrelated, but kind of not. "thorns, i want you to awnser this question in all honesty. did you just get jealous of nico, or do you actually have feelings for me?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Thorns glanced at her, wishing he could be mute again. Reluctant, he grumbled, "Both." He sighed again. "Both because I really liked you, and I was jealous because he was the first one to mate you." He then looked her square in her single eye. "Anyway, since we're on the topic, did Nico fertilize you?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:22 pm

I patiently waited for Sasha and Thorns to return. Though on the inside, I was feeling impatient. 'What is Thorns going to think when he finds out about kits!?' I thought worriedly.

(Nico was not easedropping just so you know. Razz)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Sasha was taken aback by the firmness in his question. she shifted uncomfortably. She answered him in all honesty too. "well judging off that my heat scent is diminishing, and i am no longer lustful, yes." Sasha wondered how he would respond.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:27 pm

Shock filled Thorns from the his ears to the tips of his tail. His tail twitched and he held back a hiss of anger. Instead, he let out a dissapointed sigh. "I wish the best of luck to you and your kits," he murmured with a fake smile. Inside, he felt as if he had just eaten a rotten mouse and it was tearing up his belly from the inside. He turned and began to crawl out from under the car.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:32 pm

My heart sank as I saw Thorns appear from the car with a disappointed look on his face. 'Uh, oh' I thought, and sighed. I took a deep breath and padded over, trying to hold the hurt and guilt on my face. I didn't want Thorns to feel so horrible. He's gonna hate me. "So. How did it go?" I asked, trying to look him in the eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:34 pm

Thorns ignored Nico and walked down the sidewalk, his tail dragging over the stone and his head low.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:37 pm

"Thorns, I'm sorry." I meowed, heart sinking into my stomach. My head spun and my paws felt like they weighed a ton. "Hailey loves you, OK." I said, revealing how Hailey felt. She wouldn't care if I told Thorns, for she longed to admit it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:39 pm

Thorns spat at him. "You're just telling me that!" he snarled. He lashed his tail. "Do me a favor, Nico. Go away. Don't ever come near me again, unless you want to have only one ear." He stalked off.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:42 pm

"Thorns how am I supposed to control nature?" I asked, but he was gone. A crackle of thunder boomed in the sky, and rain fell. Hailey rushed towards Thorns. "Thorns, are you OK?" She asked, worriedly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 pm

Thorns flinched away from her. "I just want to be alone," he murmured, entering a yard. He climbed on top of a dog house and pounced onto the shed and scrambled onto the roof. He sat up there, enjoying the rain as it drenched his fur.

(gtg to school now bai)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Hailey flicked an ear, and sighed. "Hailey! Get your ass over here!" Panther hissed, stalking over. "Leave me alone!" Hailey spat, lashing out her paws. "You are coming home, now!" He roared, grapping her scruff and dragging her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:32 pm

Sasha felt horrible. She wanted to cheer thorns up, but knew that it would be best if she gave him his space. tomorrow she would go talk to him. She trotted under a silver pickup truck and laid down, one paw tucked underneath her chest. she rested her head down on the cement and closed her eyes. the three friends were all split up.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:33 pm

I sighed and went looking for Sasha. I smiled slightly as I saw her under a truck. "Sasha?" I meowed, slipping under. "I'm sorry. It's my fault Thorns is mad." I said, laying beside her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Sasha scooted over when he sat by her side. she too needed to think about her feelings. alone. "nico. i just need to think right now okay?" She needed a break from all of these cats.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:43 pm

"Oh. OK." I replied, slightly upset. "Sleep well." I added, and padded out from under the truck, head low. I padded to the hill nearby, and let the rain pour on my pelt, as much as my wounds stung. I didn't care. My heart was crushed by Thorns. Again! I started thinking about the kits, and some names. "If I have to, I'll name one Thorns." I said to myself. I shivered. The rain was colder, for Winter was days away. 'I'll go see Sasha in the morning.' I thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:35 am

The thing that brought Thorns from the roof was hunger. The mouse he ate seemed like moons ago. He stretched his tired muscles and yawned. He had fallen asleep on the roof, awoken by the pangs of hunger. He scratched his side idly before padding out of the yard. He knew that Nico's Clanmates or friends would be walking around, so he stuck close to the shadows, his fur brushing against the tall, wooden fence. Curling his lips back, he followed the faint scent of a hamster that had gotten loose.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next