Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Fire Knight- Characters

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight- Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the Fire Knight- Characters

Post by Stormsong Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Of course not! You canjoin now if you want. The elelemtals wolves are on their way to find the Wolf Triad. Very Happy
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight- Characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the Fire Knight- Characters

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Name: Star Dust
Element: Sorrow/ pain and shyness
Personality: Dust's element really plays along with her personality, she is a sorrowful shy few who easily regrets and drowns in her past mistakes. She is hard to get to open up, even her brother isn't able to get close to her....which worries him that she'll never brake from her shell.
Photo: (Is amine aloud)

Name: Robust Flame
Element: Laughter/Joy and bravery
Personality: Robust is a kind fellow who loves to make some one smile and laugh a bit, his sister easily discourages him from this though. He is very head strong towards any one but Dust. Also he is brave, protective, and loving. Has a bit of a temper.
Photo: Coming

Eek bad bios! Lol I'll play a Triad wolf for you though I don't really understand what that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Approved. Yes, anime is allowed. You can play a member of the Wolf Triad and just follow my lead. How does that sound?
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 am

OK, I'll play the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:00 am

Dust-
http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/88/03/63270388/photos/Anime-wolf-pictures/Wolf-1.png
But where brown dark midnight blue plus black nose.

Robust-
https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k172/Demialus/Adoptable_orange.gif
Just with shinier more fire like fur... More alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2