Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

4 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now) Empty Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:33 pm

It has been 2 centuries since the Elemental wolf pack arrived on Earth. Under the leadership of Stormbird, the elemental wolves have attempted to try and stop the human race from poaching their Earth wolf brethren. They tried and failed. After the mighty Stormbird died, he left the pack in care of his loyal beta, Shadowfire.

As new Alpha, Shadowfire had one order of business he had to attend to. Like all new Alpha's, he had to select a mate from within his pack. But the females of the Elemental wolf pack were either too old or too young for him. An idea had sparked in the young Alpha's head. Why don’t the Elemental wolves mate with whomever they choose? The Elemental wolf pack could survive for a much longer period of time if they could mate with Earth wolves. It took many months of persuasion before the Higher Beings finally allowed the Elemental wolves to mate with whomever they chose.

What came next completely took Shadowfire by surprise. The pack broke apart in search of their Earth wolf mate. Shadowfire felt betrayed and lonely. This was how he was repaid for freeing the Elemental wolves of their promise? He went into a deep depression that lasted for many months. It was during that time that he met Lillian. The tiny gray she-wolf was recently thrown out of her pack. For Shadowfire, he knew he had met the one.

All during Shadowfire's lifetime he had many litters of puppies with Lillian he did not care that not one pup withheld the elemental abilities that he posed. As his pups grew and soon were having pups of their own. The blood of the elemental wolf was growing thinner and thinner with each generation and the elemental wolves were soon forgotten. Just as the last litter of pups born with the potential of posing Shadowfire's ability, there was one pup who finally held the last wisp of the fire element.

That pup was me. When I found out that I had the elemental ability of fire I was barely 2 moons old. My mother was terrified. My siblings were fascinated. As soon as I was old enough to play outside of the den I decided to put my new abilities to the test. I found that every time I set a paw down a large flame would surge out and scorch the ground beneath me. My family soon became terrified of me and ran me off.

Throughout all these years I've never figured out who I was. As I padded through the undergrowth, catching it on fire as I did so, I heard a strange new voice address me so suddenly that I created a small flame wall around me for protection.

(I prefer that Geremy come at this point)

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now) Legend10
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now) Empty Re: Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:32 pm

"Would you hurry up, Skywalker? You're slower than a badger!" Nightgaze growled, far ahead of him. "Just catching my breath, Nightgaze! Keep your tail on before it falls off!" Skywalker answered, his muscular body trotting up towards Nightgaze. These to wolves were siblings. Best friends at heart. "Alright, then. Let's get a move on!" Nightgaze growled, her silver eyes turning red in frustration. Skywalker rolled his blue eyes, "Whatever. Let's just go." He growled, shoving past her like a bull dozer.

Skywalker caught sight of a Fae. She has flames coming from her paws of every step she took. Skywalker was interested surely, but he stayed hidden and beckoned his tail for Nightgaze to stay quiet as well. "That Fae must have the Fire Element." Nightgaze whispered. Nightgaze was the Fire Element as well, unlike her brother who was Water, Sky and Fire, and learning all Elements like his sister. "You may be right." Skywalker agreed, seeing her wall of Fire to protect the flame-pawed Fae.

The two came out of their hiding place and stood about 8 feet away from the flaming wall. "Sorry if we scared you, Fae. I'm Skywalker. And this is my sister... Nightgaze." Skywalker greeted, dipping his head. "Yeah, I'm REAL sorry." Nightgaze growled sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Skywalker flicked his tail, for out of the two he was definitely more likely to be a Leader. "Very sorry for Nightgaze." He whispered to the Fae, tilting his massive head.

(Hope that's enough. I put a LOT of thought into this post. O_O)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now) Empty Re: Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:06 pm

(Er, Cena, you might want to check the bios topic. You were told that you coud use the Sun And Moon elements, but nothing else. I think, anyway.)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:20 pm

(I don't think I was. :/)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:08 pm

(You were, trust me. I think it is on page 2)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:00 pm

(Yeah, sorry Cena, I did tell you after I finished my talk with Unicornfluff. Razz )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:14 pm

(Oh.... Well that's crappy.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:21 pm

(Yeah, but I don't want elements to be repeated. Embarassed )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:28 pm

(Fine then. ._. Nightgaze is Ice and Air. Skywalker is Earth and Air. They will learn other Elements like Sky or Rain, and such and so on blah blah blah!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Arctic watched the barren path in front of him, a grim look of determination set on his face. Ice frosted the ground and trees around him. His chilly blue eyes lifted, a knowing confidence glimmering in them. A clearing loomed up ahead, with grass shortened by local prey. He shifted his pace into a trot, and felt the wind whistling through his blueish grey fur. Arctic stopped in the middle of the clearing, lifting his head slightly to feel the wind. A dull blue light sparked in his grey eyes. Ice spiraled out around him in a lazy swirl, growing larger and larger until it stopped, shifting and cracking as it adjusted. With a low growl, Arctic put his paw down forcefully, and the ice shot up. It went up past the tree tops, and finally came to a rest. The columns glimmered in the early morning light. Arctic felt a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, and let it through.

Song hummed quietly to herself. She tilted her head back and forth, and let her paws swing as she looked down at the forest. The cliff ledge made a great place to rest. A content smile was set upon her face. "I need a minute, to get my head straight.. just to hit it, before it's to late..." Song sang quietly, remembering the old song her mother had always sang to her. The fae glanced around. She was still alone. Her dark coat was ruffled, and light gold eyes were lit up with a naive light. Her world was bright and happy, there weren't problems. Though she was lonely, the silence was refreshing.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:24 pm

(Alright, I can take that. Thanks for changing it. Smile )

I relaxed a little as my eyes rested on the two wolves, my flames dyed down. "Hello there," I said, smiling softly.

(Btw, you guys don't have to write paragraphs. I just did that so that you could get a little back story.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Skywalker nodded his head in greeting, his black pelt ruffling in the wind. He had 2 elements. Earth and Wind (Air). He controlled the wind and it formed a tornado around him, though it did not blow him away. He opened his eyes, but this time, they were green. Which was the color of Wind. (Sorry about 'Green is the color of Wind'. I've been watching WAY too much Bakugan. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:50 pm

(lol, it's okay.)

I snarled, my flames rose up around me, and backed up a couple of steps. "Who...... What, are you?" she asked, her pelt bristling. Her blue flames rose so high that the forest around her started to burn.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Skywalker put the fire on the trees out with wind, and stopped his Windy trance. "I am an Elemental Wolf. I hold the Elements Earth and Wind. Nightgaze holds Ice and Wind." He answered, his voice soft and calm. "Don't be startled. You hold the Fire element." He added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:07 pm

I whimpered in pain as he extingushed my flames. I backed away whimpering, leaving scorch marks on the ground. "A wind element? Yous guys are bi-elemental?" I asked, suddenly growing interested.

(Note: Whenever and element is unwillingly destroyed, it will bring pain to the elemental wolf.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Arctic tilted his head, noticing a tornado only an air element could make. He headed eagerly towards that direction. A small whimper of pain alerted him that he was close, and he stepped into view. "Is everything alright? I heard a whimper." Frost seeped from beneath his paws, forming a sparkling white path for him to follow. He didn't do it for any reason, just to practice.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:41 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Skywalker whined, flattening his ears. Nightgaze growled at the male, her silver eyes gleaming.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:51 pm

I shook my head, quickly brushing it off. "No, you're fine." I eyed the wolf with frost forming at his paws. I side stepped a little bit, knowing that he could just as easily put out my flames. "Who are you?" I asked, not taking my eyes off the frost.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:26 pm

"Arctic. And no worries, I know it hurts to have your element put out." He dipped his head, and lifted it again, glancing back and forth between the three. The frost stopped, and traveled back to him, running up his legs and melted in his fur.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Nightgaze smirked and her eyes went ice blue. She whirled around and turned a tree to ice and frost. "How's that, Skywalker?" She asked. "Great. Before you know it your Wind skills will be perfect." Skywalker praised.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Arctic rolled his eyes. "Nobody likes a show off." He told the fae. The wolf looked up, tilting his head slightly. "But I should be going, after all, I do have things to do other than watch this."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Nightgaze snarled, her eyes turning a blazing red. "Its called practicing my Elements, you smartass." Nightgaze sneered, her eyes blazing red fire. "I'd like to see you give me a remark again." She added, eyes turning ice blue, than green, than red. "Nightgaze, stop. We've no time to fight other wolves." Skywalker growled, his eyes a windy green at the moment. "Sorry about my sister." He whispered to Artic.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:07 pm

"Then what was the smirk for?" Arctic asked, eyes filled with humor. "And it seems like an awful strange time to be practicing." The fae was obviously very tempermental. He glanced over at Skywalker, and dipped his head. "I was the same way." Arctic turned to face the fae again, blinking. "Nobody likes a showoff. You'd like to hear it again, so I said it. After all, I do enjoy making wolves happy."

(I'm just curious about something. Skywalker? as in Luke skywalker?)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:38 pm

(No, that's just his name. xD)

"I was practicing my skills before the rest of you showed up." She snarled, hackles rising. Her gaze went completely ice blue and she whirled around in a circle, forming ice and frost to beam onto him, followed by a terrific gust of wind. "If you'd like me to kill you know, I would talk back some more!" Nightgaze roared, her eyes swirled with green and red. "Unlike you Mr. Think-You-Know-Everything, I am learning more Elements. Such as Darkness, and Earth. Maybe more." She added, but kept her temper from really going. "Nightgaze, stop!" Skywalker snarled, biting her muzzle. Skywalker was the only wolf that Nightgaze would obey. "I am so sorry. She takes Elemental practices far too literate." Skywalker said to Artic.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:45 pm

I became so angered by this bickering that I threw up my head and let out a frusterated howl. My flames shot out ten- thrity feet from where I stood, burning anything in sight. I lowered my head, panting heavily. My flames retreated but to a tiny flame on my paws. "Enough.. *pant pant* fighting," I breathed. I then pinned my ears, feeling bad about burning the forest and singing my fellow wolves legs. "Sorry."

(None of them are hurt too bad. They're just singed a bit. Remember, the Fire Knight's flames react in order of her emotion. She was angry so her flames lashed out.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next