Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

4 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now) - Page 19 Empty Re: Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

Post by Stormsong Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:41 pm

"It's fine," I growled and stalked off.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now) - Page 19 Empty Re: Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Nightgaze padded off to find Luke. When she did, she started to lick the back of his neck lovingly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Luke blinked up at her, leaves covering his pelt. "Oh. Hi Nightgaze."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Dust found him with her and smiled leaving them alone to go meet this Diego dude and Chloe chick. She walked up to them, "H-hello." She spoke shyly.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:07 pm

"Listen. I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to upset you." Nightgaze whined, looking down at her paws.

Diego glanced at the new fae known as Dust. "Hello there."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:15 pm

He whined and moved away. "If you're sorry, then why did you keep doing when I asked you to stop?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Suddenly Dust felt hostile and like using her power to hurt him but held it back. "If I-I may k-k-kow what's-s up with y-you and u-upsetting Luke-e?" Stupid way of putting it! She imeadaintly thought after speaking to him and shifted uncomfortably.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:58 pm

"He's one of my best friend, Luke. You threatened Diego. Do you honestly think that was a smart thing to do?" Nightgaze growled, keeping a steady gaze. She turned around to look at the fae. "It was not on purpose! Its just I never get any time to myself around here! He threatened Diego. AND my brother." Nightgaze snarled, stalking off. If they were going to be like this, so be it. She'll leave!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Luke snorted and laid there on the ground.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Dust snorted loudly holding back a 'Was I talking to you?' With a displeased grunt she stood padding away...this wasn't her business. Looking to the sky she realized it was getting dark and she had just missed sunset. Quickly she darted for the river worried she'd messed everything up. Emerging from the brush she called out, "SkyWalker?" Her face held a sorry, worried, and stressed exspresion.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:36 am

Skywalker smiled as Dust appeared. "I'm here." He said, crawling out of the bushes, only to reval his muscular body and thick black coat that was added with dark blue eyes. Skywalker sat down in front of the river, awaiting Dust to sit with him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:37 pm

"T-shirt not mad at m-m for being l-late are you-u?" She asked walking up to his side. She sat down and turned her head to look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:51 pm

"No, not at all. In fact, I only got here 5 minutes ago." Skywalker replied, blinking his depth-less blue eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:06 pm

(Forgot about Nightgaze!)

Nightgaze held back tears as she walked away from the wolves. She was leaving. Nightgaze padded over the hill and took one last glance at them, then walked away.

(Don't worry. Nightgaze will come back. c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Luke thought about chasing after her, but the pain of her fawning over Diego was still fresh in her mind. He stayed put.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Nightgaze looked back once more. Then she dashed away, her heart telling her to leave.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 pm

(Now what? Do we wait for the other players?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:33 pm

(How about... TIMESKIP!!!)

Nightgaze sighed. But then she heard a roar. She raced back and was horrified to see a cougar attacking Luke.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 pm

(No no no, I want to make sure that the other people can keep up. Why don't we just rp in of our other topics?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:44 am

First smiled, "O-okay-y." She said then looked up at the beautiful sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19