Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crinsom knight starts a herd [ fire pegasus mainly please]

2 posters

Go down

crinsom knight starts a herd [ fire pegasus mainly please] Empty crinsom knight starts a herd [ fire pegasus mainly please]

Post by aphrodite Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 am

crinsom knight: i storm thruogh the woods in a rage my neighs reaching the clouds as i call only the finest horses to me to join my herd. i tuck my massive wings close to my musscular body barly missing low hanging branches. i come to a small clearing and stamp my back feet hard into the ground rearing up with all my might. i neigh at the top of my lungs stirring the night as my red firery eyes serch. my front hooves come clashing down cause the groung to burst to flames around them

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

crinsom knight starts a herd [ fire pegasus mainly please] Empty Re: crinsom knight starts a herd [ fire pegasus mainly please]

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 am

~Aria~

My sleek black form pounds mericlessly through the forest, silent as a bounding deer. My wings are folded flat against my body, fiery maen adn tail whipping out behind me as I went. I hear a stallion's call and angle for it, ears pinned, teeth bared, ready for anything. I gallop out of the trees and slide to a stop. I rear up adn twist sideways slightly, landing with a dull, soft thud as I turned to face him. My fiery mane falls from my crest easily, waving gently in the, I snort softly, watching the stallion warily.

[lol, I've been waiting for a chance to use my new mare I just created, ehre's her pic lol: http://xxshadowolfheartxx.deviantart.com/art/Galloping-Through-Fire-153053139]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

crinsom knight starts a herd [ fire pegasus mainly please] Empty Re: crinsom knight starts a herd [ fire pegasus mainly please]

Post by aphrodite Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 am

[thats kool alien ]

crinsom knight: the wind blows my firey mane around me making it seem to dance my hooves glow like ember caols " what is your name?" i ask the mare in a smooth voice

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 am

~Aria~

The slight feathering on my legs blows in the wind, my tail waving gently to the side, my red mane waving like flames. Listening to him speak I toss my head slightly.

"Aria." My voice is like a whisper of wind through trees, water running smoothly over rounded pebbles. And it was mysterious, as it held one of the greatest secrets of all.

My jet black coat shined in sunlight, and my breath shone like wispy clouds in the cool winter air.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:12 am

crinsom knight: " i am crinsom knight" i say a as i dipp my sleek head in a bow. i outstretch my wings to their full length causing the air to stir with heat

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 am

~Aria~

I step forward slightly, bowing my head. in respect.

"Hello, Crinsom Knight. I heard you were creating a ehrd," I say, raising my head to look at him with vivid red eyes that flickered like the flames of a fire.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:18 am

crinsom knight: i smile " you heard correct" i say with a light laugh

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:24 am

~Aria~

I smile small.
"I would like to join," I say, my voice still soft, eyt you ahve no trouble hearing it.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 am

crinsom knight: " of coarse you can" i say with a bright dazzling smile as my tail swishes inthe breeze i shake my mane causing the grass aorund me to come to life with flames

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:34 am

~Aria~

Something in his smile seemed familiar, of a long ago person who ahd betrayed me. I take a step abcka dn snrot softly, my red, fire eyes rolling. Yet you could see the whites, for they had none. A mometn later I calmed down, knowing it wasn't Him. I smile small at him.
"Thank you," I say, then walk farther into the small clearing, glancing around. It all seemed so familiar for some reason. I snrot softly and lower my head to graze.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:39 am

crinsom knight: " no prpblem.." i say as i walk to the nearby stream. i lower my head to the cool water to get a drink. as i sip from the streem the water starts to bubble around me making it boil slightly

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:42 am

~Aria~

I raise my ehad adn watch him.
"Are any more in your herd?" I ask, wondering if there weren't any or if they just weren't here yet.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:45 am

crinsom knight: i raise my haed from the now boilling water ' no, your the first" i explain in a low calm voice

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 am

~Aria~

I nod and walk over to the stream a little away from him. I lower my head to teh boiling water, it not affecting me, and drank.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 pm

[ello?]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down