Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

4 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:49 pm

Nightgaze snarled at the burn on her paws, and barked at Fire Knight. Her eyes turned green and she put the fire out with Wind. "If he cant respect the fact that I am still learning, he can go to hell for all I care." Nightgaze snarled, eyes now a blazing red. "Calm down, Nightgaze." Skywalker soothed, licking her cheek.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

Post by Stormsong Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:00 pm

(She doesn't know she's the Fire Knight yet. That's why I'm writing in first person. My character doesn't have a name yet. Razz )

I snarled and raised my flame again.

"Whooo whooo, I would be carful if I were you." A great horned owl flew down onto a charred branch and eyed the wolves curiously.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Nightgaze immediately turn the clearing into ice. She glared at the owl, and cocked her head. "I'm not afraid of her." Nightgaze growled, her eyes blue. "May I ask who you are, wise bird?" Skywalker asked, dipping his head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Arctic sighed. "You wouldn't kill me. I've dealt with wolves like you before. Think you're above everyone else and can saunter around and threaten a wolf's life like they dont even matter." He winced at the fire, and frost rushed to heal the singes. "Young fae, you might be able to bend other elements, but if you think it makes you any better than any one else, then you're badly mistaken." Arctic told her calmly.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Nightgaze flashed her fangs at Artic, but kept calm. "Your right, brute. And I try not to be like this its just. I want to be like my father." Nightgaze replied, holding back tears. She walked away and to the river, sitting down and staring at her reflection. Skywalker stood next to Artic. "You should try talking to her." Skywalker said, gazing at his sister who was clearly upset. "I've done my best to keep her happy." Skywalker added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:53 pm

"Take my advice fae, don't try to be like any body but yourself. If you let someone else's say o life influence yours, then you won't be happy with the out come." Arctic warned, and glanced over at Skywalker. "Let her calm down. I won't give her lies and tell her she did nothing wrong and that trying to be like someone shes not is okay."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Skywalker growled lowly. "Don't you understand?" He asked, his gaze cold. "Our father was murdered 2 months after she was born. She wishes to accomplish the Elements that HE did. That's why she's so tempermental. Everyone is always putting her down, and saying our father was a fool." Skywalker explained more calmly this time. "I never asked you to praise her for anything. I only asked you to try and talk to her." He added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Arctic cast an irritated glance over at the fae. "Maybe if she would stick with her own element and enjoy her life she would settle down." He groomed the fur on his leg. "I'm not telling her to give up. I'm telling her to take a break and enjoy the young part of her life."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Skywalker nodded. "Maybe your right. It was just such a shock for her to see her father murdered." He replied, laying down. "Nightgaze will eventually open up to you." Skywalker added, smiling as Nightgaze padded back over. " I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. Your right. Temper is getting me no where." Nightgaze said softly. "See?" Skywalker whispered to Artic.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:32 pm

"I had to as well. I see no reason to try to be him. I'm fine with being me." Arctic replied flatly. He watched the fae carefully. "It is fine." He set his jaw, and glanced away. "You must learn to control your temper. If you wish to control all elements, staying calm is key."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Nightgaze smiled. "Your right. Maybe you could show me how to make a blizzard tomorrow?" She asked Arctic, planting herself beside Skywalker.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:47 pm

"A blizzard? That is very difficult." Arctic looked over at her. "It drains energy. If you are tired it could kill you." He watched a trail of frost seep from beneath his paws.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:52 pm

"Then I best be getting some sleep." She replied, curling up to sleep. And soon, she did.

(Oh what the heck. TIMESKIP!)

That very morning, Nightgaze awoke from her sleep. She was wide awake. Nightgaze climbed to a mountain, and her eyes went green. She whirled around and formed a tornado that blew around her, before stopping it with ice then using Wind to blow it to bits. She smiled, and went to find Arctic.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Arctic was back in his clearing, the ice spiraling out around him. His eyes were glowing, and a small snow storm had gathered around him. He noticed the fae, but shook it off. Bending was more important
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Nightgaze caught sight of Artic, and smiled. "Hey, Arctic." She greeted casually, her silver gaze soft. "Do you mind showing me how to do that?" She asked, referring to the small snow storm he formed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Artic stopped, and the water washed out around them, and re froze, surrounding them in a bowl of ice. He nodded, and sat down. "Show me your best first."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 pm

"Well, I can try mixing Wind with Ice." Nightgaze replied, closing her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, one eye was green and the other was blue. Wind and icy frost whirled around her like a storm, but not quite as good as Arctic's. She powered up more wind, and it whirled through the trees, then stopped. "How was that?" She asked, looking up at the bigger wolf.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:41 pm

I'm eating wafflez. :3
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Arctic watched her with emotionless eyes. "You have to picture what you want." He closed his eyes, and whipped his head to the side, and a blizzard stormed around them. The snow dropped, leaving them both snow covered. Arctic was panting. "It takes devotion."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Nightgaze nodded, and closed her eyes, visioning what just happened. Opening them again, she repeated what Arctic did, and whipped her head to the side, a slightly smaller blizzard forming around them. The snow went out of control, and whirled into her face. Nightgaze growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Arctic took control of the snow, forming a tornado of snow around them. "But you have to start small. Don't try it all at once." He weakened his grip on the element, nodding. She could keep this tornado up.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Nightgaze smiled and started slow with the tornado. Her eyes lit up, and her powers grew stronger slowly. The tornado grew stronger, and whirled around in place. "How is that, Arctic?" She asked, still gripping the element.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Arctic nodded. "Very good. Now, what you must do is drop it, and start it back up again." He forced her tornado down, his own way of telling her how to concentrate through the slight pain. Her enemies would do much worse.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:31 pm

She gasped at the slight pain, and growled. But kept her temper under control. Closing her eyes, she whirled around to form a small tornado, letting it grow bigger every 10 seconds or so. Then she opened her eyes, that were now shining blue, she whipped her head to one side, blasting it away before stopping it. "How was that?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next