Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

4 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now) - Page 3 Empty Re: Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Arctic walked towards her, snow clinging to his fur. "Good. But not good enough. What you need to do is not let yuor opponet know they hurt you. Make them feel powerless."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now) - Page 3 Empty Re: Legend of the Fire Knight (PG- for now)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:38 pm

"Alright. I'll start up some Wind, and you destroy it. I'll try my best to show no pain." Nightgaze replied, closing her eyes. When she opened them again, they were green, and she whirled around, forming her own tornado.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Arctic looked at her tornado, and rolled his shoulder. This was to easy. He whipped around, yanking the wind from her control and destroying it.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Nightgaze gritted her teeth, but showed no pain or mercy. She huffed, and looked at Arctic. "How was that?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:31 pm

"Better. But not good enough." Arctic was a tough teacher. She might hate him by the time he finally taught her, but she had asked, and Arctic wasn't going to treat her any different. "Do it to me, and watch my reaction." He started up a nearly blinding blizzard, and directed it towards her.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:34 pm

(Alright, from now on when I log off I'm going to hit "FREEZE" that's when I want you guys to stop posting for the night okay?)

(Earlier in the conversation.)

Geremy flapped his wings and cocked his head. "Elemental wolves like you are a dime a dozen now a days."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:35 pm

(Fine with me. I don't mind. I like a little break now and then.)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Nightgaze watched the blizzard, and studied it carefully before her eyes turned green With a swift turn of her body, she whirled wind into the storm, destroying it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:25 pm

(Time to freeze it for the night. See ya!)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:24 pm

(Unfreeze! Cena, I still need your characters to post my last one, I need to state some important info. I also need somebody to fill me in on what's going on.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:28 pm

(Arctic is teaching Cena's character how to make a blizzard, not to far from where they all met.)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:36 pm

(Kk, hey, what about that other topic that you and I were doing?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:50 pm

(Oh crap, I forgot all about that. I've just been busy)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:54 pm

(Lol, it's fine. Do you still want to continue it?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:37 pm

(Um hello? Are we going to RP or what? XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 pm

(Yes, we were waiting for you to respond to my earlier post. Razz )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Skywalker eyed the owl. "May I ask who you are, wise bird?" He asked, swishing his tail.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:34 pm

"My name is Geremy," the bird said.

(Crap! I forgot how much he said! Razz I'll have to read back, sorry its so short.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 pm

"Skywalker." He replied, his blue eyes showing interest in the owl. "Don't mind my sister. She's hot-headed."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:51 am

I stepped forward. "What did you mean by elemental wolves are a dime a dozen?"

Geremy looked at each wolf in turn. "What I mean is that if you keep showing off your powers like that, then you're bound to get noticed. What's your name fire wolf?"

I cocked my head. "Name? Why do I need to have oe of those?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Skywalker growled at the bird. "My sister was NOT showing off! And don't you say she is a "Dime a dozen" because she is honestly one of a kind, in my book." He growled, trying to stay polite. "I understand Nightgaze has a bad attitude, but she doesn't need a bird to be told she's worthless."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Geremy shook his head. "There once was a world full of wolves with the different elemental attributes. Then one day, they went away, as the Upwalkers noticed and tried to manipulate them into using their powers for selfish purposes."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Skywalker sighed. "Wise words, Geremy. But my sister has NEVER been involved with humans, neither does she want to be." Skywalker told him, before Nightgaze padded over. She glared at the bird cautiously. "What is this I hear about a dime a dozen?" She asked, her voice hinted with a growl.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:02 pm

I placed my front feet on the tree where the owl sat. "No more riddles owl. What are you trying to tell us?"

"Your kind is an endangered species. There are only a few elemental wolves left in the world. If you keep flanting out your powers then the Upwalkers will notice and they'll wipe out the rest of you."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next