Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In RI's honor, same love (Kµr淋, mature)

3 posters

Go down

In RI's honor, same love (Kµr淋, mature) Empty In RI's honor, same love (Kµr淋, mature)

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Ginny: https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3529093205/882f9411e7e1e5690b86504f9d020de5.jpeg

I casually ambled along the length of the beach, walking where the waves trickled up over my toes. I was wearing a simple white bikini, and had my towel loosely draped over my shoulders.

I have been a bit self concious about my being lesbian. I started getting worried at the age of 13 when I found girls attractive, and only a few guys somewhat cute. I finally knew at 17 and have been self concious about it ever since. It is a secret and my family doesnt know. not even my best friend. I try to avoid the topic and it is very uncomfortable for me talking about it.

I walk along the beach, enjoying the feeling of the warm sun drying my slightly damp skin. My blond hair blowing in the slight breeze.

(i want to get into the hardships gays have to face too. not just the sex. i mean we can have that too but i want this rp to kind of have meaning)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

In RI's honor, same love (Kµr淋, mature) Empty Re: In RI's honor, same love (Kµr淋, mature)

Post by Kµr淋 Thu May 02, 2013 6:49 pm

(Adam Lambert's Outlaws of Love fits the dilemma perfectly, seeing as that's what the song is about. <3)

Lila rubbed her eyes, slipping the dark sunglasses from her dark green eyes. Blinking as she adjusted to the light, Lila ran a hand through her short, dirty blonde hair and looked around at the beach. Sugar white sand covered the bottoms of her feet. Sighing as she reached down to brush it off, Lila glanced up. The beach wasn't that full. Sighing as she laid her chin on her knees, the girl watched the few people that still occupied it. One girl caught her attention, and Lila smiled softly. Some people hid their sexuality. Not Lila. She had had several girlfriends before, and found the stares she received from the other's amusing. Lila was still shy and not very experienced with relationships herself, but couldn't help making people stare whenever she got the chance.

Chuckling softly, Lila sat back. Her maroon colored bikini was covered by a tank top and shorts. A beach bag with a cartoon cat on it lay in the sand next to her, some items like her tan lotion and extra set of clothes starting to spill out. She bit her bottom lip, tasting the skittle flavored lip gloss as she did so.
In RI's honor, same love (Kµr淋, mature) Hot-awesome-cool-cute-Favim.com-692681

(blech, bad post. Sorry 'bout that.)
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

In RI's honor, same love (Kµr淋, mature) Empty Re: In RI's honor, same love (Kµr淋, mature)

Post by horsegodess Thu May 02, 2013 7:01 pm

(what a cute picture. great job in finding a character.)

Ginny glanced up to the dry sandy part of the beach, and she saw a very impressive girl laying there on her towel. Her heart started beating faster as it did with a lot of girls that she thought were pretty. Not wanting to be seen looking at her, she turned her head back quickly and looked down at the sand and looked out at the ocean. She wrapped her towel around herself more, not really knowing why, but it was a subconscious act of stability.

(hey i'm going to bed after i reply to your next post. also, i just listened to the song and i think the phrase "outlaws of love" is very powerful. Another great song a bout this type of stuff if called "same love". it is by macklemore. a different mood, but same message. i suggest listening to it.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Fri May 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Lila sat up once more, shoving her stuff back into the bag. She watched her hands, carefully arranging but couldn't help but notice the other girl look her way for just a moment. Hoping she would notice, Lila waved, shading her eyes from the sun as she did so. Turning away once more, but still keeping an eye on the girl, Lila pulled out a small brush, and ran it through her hair. She pulled it away from her eyes in a ponytail, and rubbed her shoulder a bit.
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Fri May 03, 2013 5:43 pm

(Ah, sorry, big sister forgot to log out of her account.)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri May 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Ginny looked up at the girl again for another glance that made her heart beat so. Although she didn't want to be seen looking at her, she looked over occasionally for little glances, pretending that she was looking just around at nothing in particular. She couldn't help how it made her feel to look at the the girl's pretty face. Her heart skipped a beat and sped up when she waved. Ginny smiled to her, but didn't want to make anyone suspect anything. She quickly then looked back down at the sand and bent over to pick up a pretty shell. Her heart slowed and she began to walk back down the beach to wear her shoes were.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kµr淋 Fri May 03, 2013 6:09 pm

(I'll reply here soon, But I'm sorry about the little account mix up. I thought I was logged in on my sister's account when I postedmy reply)
Kµr淋
Kµr淋
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri May 03, 2013 7:11 pm

(it's okay! mixups happen! I am just so looking forward to the rp! I think that it could get really deep and I am looking forward to it.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:27 pm

bump.
i really want to do this rp.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down