Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Trouble Comes Around

Go down

When Trouble Comes Around Empty When Trouble Comes Around

Post by ℓonesomє Thu May 09, 2013 6:37 pm

~Birth Name~
Carmen Senn
~Goes By~
22 years
~Gender~
... Female....
~Race~
Human
~Birthday~
August 22, 1991
~Birthplace~
Alaska
~Current Location~
Cardiff, Wales
~Spoken Languages~
English
~Height~
5'8
~Weight~
150 lbs
~Hair Color~
Red
~Eye Color~
One Green, One Blue. And Yes, it is Natural.
~Skin Tone~
Farily Pale
~Special Traits~
Are the eyes not special enough? But she's fairly good with a gun.
~Personality~
Here comes the difficult part. See, Carmen is difficult to explain. I'll try my best. Carmen is the "sarcastic, nothing gets to me," kinda girl. Sarcasm is her best defense. She loves messing with people, frustrating them and doing what gave her her nickname "Karma." She seems to have more enemies than friends at times, but only because she is rather good at reading people and know who's only out for themselves. If you know Carmen, you won't get away with anything without it coming back to bite you. Her temper can shine through at times, and it bothers her that she can't always control it. Carmen likes being the calm, funny one. She doesn't always give in, only when it's for the best.
~History~
Carmen was born in Juneau, Alaska. Her mother and father divorced when she was about 4, and she was left with her dad when her mother's plane crashed on its way back New York. He taught her the basics, protected her from everything he could (including boyfriends) and even though his constant looming bothered her, she was still crushed when he died. Carmen was 15 at the time, and traveled to the UK after it happened. She lived with a woman named Georgia untl she was 18, and went to college for a couple years. Now, she is 22, has her own flat, and lives in Cardiff.
~Siblings~ None
Relationship Status~ Single
~Appearance~

When Trouble Comes Around Hetero_c_h_r_o_m_i_a_by_EMZiiiiLY
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down