Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Eclipse (M-mckenzie9199)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Moon Eclipse (M-mckenzie9199) Empty Moon Eclipse (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:13 am

I walked down the streets of London. My bow in my hand, I got off my horse and headed for a supply store. I gave my Fresian stallion some sugar cubs and headed to buy food for myself. I got soap, blankets, other food products. I paid for my things with what I had from hunting expedition with some hunters that wanted big game. I got back on my horse and put my hood up so no one would see my face, I made Xerox trot and got out of town. I headed for my small farm in the middle of the woods where no one ever dared to go without being killed. I put Xerox in his stall and brushed him down before heading into the house and made supper.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/296810050#/art/Erollisi-Mar-211618806?_sid=53c0819

Last edited by hobbit on Mon May 27, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Moon Eclipse (M-mckenzie9199) Empty Re: Moon Eclipse (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:55 pm

I rode my mare through the woods. I was a loner, a traveler, a merchant... Anything, only that I was alone and rich. My mare was of the finest Quarter Horses, and her tack of the finest leather. She was the only friend in my life. A redwood bow hung limply across my back, my quiver full of arrows though. Each arrow had a swan feather tied to it. They were beautiful, and mixed perfectly with the Redwood. My mare whinnied slightly, and I had to hold her back. She had sented a stallion, and she was in heat. I pulled my mare backward, making her prance. She always was a handful when she was in heat. I looked over and caught the site of smoke rising through the tree tops. I spurred my mare that way, hoping for shelter.
Moon Eclipse (M-mckenzie9199) It__s_cowboy_time_by_leavingneverland-d50npik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 5:58 pm

I heard a horse and that was Xerox. I quickly got my arrow and shot it through the air, it hit inches from the man warning him to leave,"Leave before I kill you, you will not seek shelter here." I yelled so he'd hear me. I got another arrow and drew it back waiting if he'd come closer or leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Seconds after the arrow hit the tree, I quickly dropped from my mare, and loaded my bow. I pointed it to the hidden figure, and sneered. My mare pranced backward, hummed low to her. "Easy..." Then yelling to the unknown character,"I want know trouble, just help!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:08 pm

"You will not receive any help here." I said yelling. If he didn't leave in the next minute I'd force him off of my land,"This is private property." I said, I got my shot gun that would do more harm than an arrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:37 pm

(Whoa! There are guns!?!?)
I peeked through the dense brush, and saw a beautiful woman. I got swiftly back onto my mare. "Okay, we're leaving!" I yelled. I nudged my mare forward in a trot, "Come along now, Berry..." Berry, my mare, through her head up, and whinnied in protest. She was calling the stallion, but I would not allow her to breed. A foal would just get in the way, the same as a woman would. That' s why I did not have a wife myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 6:39 pm

I felt bad,"WAIT! Are you with the army?" I asked grabbing his reins before he could take off. I was this way for a reason, I looked to him and looked up at him through my bangs. I let him know through body language that I wasn't going to kill him, I gave the mare a carrot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:01 pm

I was startled by how the the woman appeared so quickly, I grabbed my bow. I then felt stupid for acting so rashly,"No... I'm not with the army. Why? Should I be?" I asked. I had never before been asked that question. I saw her offer Berry a carrot, and smiled awkwardly as the mare turned her nose away. "Sorry... She's the only mare in the world that doesn't like carrots..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:03 pm

I laughed,"How about sugar cubs?" I asked the mare, I took some from my pocket that were for Xerox but I'm sure he'd share with a mare, I offered them as I patted her on her neck,"You never know." I said as I walked away,"Come." I beckoned him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Berry quickly ate the sugar, and I had to pull her back sharply from nipping the woman. "Sorry, she just so... so.... I don't know... She's just stubborn." I smiled and rubbed my hand against the saddle warily. I watched the woman suspiciously, noting her mood changes. I slowly kicked Berry after her, and Berry quickly followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:12 pm

I made him get off and gave his horse plenty of food and water to eat, I noted how skinny she was,"You are rude, you shouldn't starve that beautiful animal." I said. I wanted to slap him but I didn't. I walked into the house and made another plate for him since I didn't want to be rude like him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:17 pm

I got off, and looked at my mare. "Excuse me... I feed her much. She's just like that, she's fit, and and in good health." I was still suspicious of this woman, but I let her feed my mare. Berry nipped her in a thank you, and began eating. I loosened the cinch on the young mare, and noticed how she was trying her best to get the stallion's attention. "Be good!" I whispered in her ear. She was pawing at her reins that kept her from the stallion. I also noticed how she started making some food, for me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:22 pm

"I am not as rude as you'd think." I said nodding as I pushed food at him and some water as that is all that I had.

Xerox
I looked at the mare and snorted, I went closer to her and tried to mount her. I lifted my lip and mounted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:27 pm

I looked at the food, and was about to eat it, when I saw the stallion try to mount my mare. I rushed from the house, and shoved my mare's hind quarters away from him. I clapped, trying to spook the stallion away from her. She could not get pregnant! Berry kicked at me, and I slapped her rump. She whinnied back to the stallion, but I stayed in front of her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Xerox
I reared and my large hooves hit the ground, making the ground rumbled. I quickly obeyed her.

"Xerox down." I yelled at him as I slapped his rump, he knew better than to cross me,"I am sorry for his action." I said glaring at him. I tied him up nice and tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:36 pm

I looked at how quickly the stallion obeyed, and wished Berry would behave like that. "It's okay. She's an attractive mare, so I agree with the stallion." Then I held out my hand. "I don't believe we have been introduced properly. I'm Dylan..." I smiled, and cussed as Berry kicked me. "Fricken mare!" I slapped her rump crossly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:39 pm

I grabbed his hand,"Be nice, that is not how you treat a horse, you show them you are the leader and they better obey or i'll get on you." I said sternly as I headed for the house ignoring his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:02 pm

I rolled my eyes, but apologized,"Sorry..." I mumbled. I patted Berry fondly, and followed the woman. "So tell me, Why did you ask if I was in the army?" I eyed her stallion through the window, in case he some how got away. I growled under my breath as Berry whinnied to him again. Couldn't she just leave it alone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:04 pm

"Doesn't matter." I said eating my food,"Eat." I said nodding as he had to leave tomorrow morning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:10 pm

I scrunched up my face, but began to eat. I ate quickly, enjoying the food. When I was finish I looked at her. "Thank you for your hospitality. Is there anything I can do to repay you?" I pushed away from the table and stood up. I scrubbed at my face with the back of my hand. My blue eyes staring at her, my black hair was shaggy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:13 pm

"You could make love to me." I said biting my lips as I looked to him smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:18 pm

I nodded, and said,"Yeah sure." I rolled up my sleeves, like I was getting ready for hard work. Then her answer sank in. I jumped in shock, and looked at her crazily. "Wha... What?" My voice grew loud, and I quickly quieted it. "I'm sorry... What now, I don't think I heard you correctly." I looked at her questioningly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:20 pm

"Make love to me, that is how you could repay me." I said taking my shirt off, showing my nicely rounded breasts out of my shirt and undoing my pants to show him my goods

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:30 pm

My eyes grew wide, and I slowly backed away from her. "Ma'am, I... I don't even know your name." Words caught in my mouth as she took off her shirt. I felt myself grow a little turned on, but kept my sanity. "Miss, Please..." My palms grew sweaty as she took off her pants. She was serious, and I didn't know if I could hold myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:49 pm

"Brandy is my name." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next