Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open]

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] - Page 9 Empty Re: Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 pm

I sighed and laid down, watching her every move. My eyes never left her face though.

Back to top Go down

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] - Page 9 Empty Re: Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:17 pm

I felt him staring,"You know, It's not polite to stare..." i said. I brought him some chicken soup, just giving it to him. I was not feeding him again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:25 pm

I looked down and chuckled "Sorry..." I took the soup and slowly starting to eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:27 pm

I sat down beside him, and kissed his cheek. "You okay?" I asked. I sat close to him, and watched the fire, the light outlining in my eyes. Then I heard a twig snap behind me, but I was to slow. Something bashed me on the head, and did the same to Aaron. That last thing I did before I fell into unconsciousness, is whisper,"Aaron.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:33 pm

I whipped around as I heard the twig but fell as the club bashed me. I saw the same happen to May, and right before I slipped into unconsciousness I gripped her hand tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:38 pm

I faintly felt him holding my hand, but the thing ripped me away. I was now in total black, hardly thinking. Then I felt myself get dropped, and I felt something grab my hands. I opened my eyes, staring around wildly. I was tied to a pull, In a teepee. I was gagged, and I was naked. I brought my legs up to my chest, and tried to call for help. I heard weird chantings from outside, and an old Indian came in. It was a man. "Shhh Black Bear. You are now Red River's squaw, and you will bear his offspring." Then the old man walked away. I screamed, the gag muffling it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:46 pm

When I awoke I was tied to a pole outside in the heat, the only clothes I had on where pretty much was rats tied to cover my dick and ass. I was gagged and looking up at two Indians, which I growled at. I heard Maya screamed and tried to yell back but my mouth was gagged. The taller, younger Indian knelt down and gripped my chin in his hands, forcing me to look at him. "You kill my father. I will kill you slow." He said, standing up and taking a staff and hitting my cheek. Then he had the children come and they started beating the hell out of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 pm

I heard something get whacked, and then children start screaming and laughing. I try screaming again, but it was cut short. Two woman came in, and untied me. One rubbed sage all over me and then braided my hair. They rubbed this greasy stuff on me, and I got slapped as I thrashed around. When they seemed to be done, they walked out, and a tall guy came in. He tied my hands back to the post, and pulled my out so I lay on my back. I kicked at him, growling. Then he got on me and slapped me. The slap dazed me, and when I was myself again, i realized he was kissing me. I shook my head, trying to get him away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Then Red River realized that this would be a perfect way to torture the white devil. So he left and sent the children away and grabbed me by my wrists. I was bloody, about half of my stitches out. I was covered in blood and bruised as he threw me into his teepee. He adjusted me to where I would only be able to see May. I groaned in pain and sorrow through my gag as he got back on May.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:51 pm

I kicked around trying to free myself as he left,"Help!!" I screamed as I managed to get my gag out. I heard all the children run off, and it grew quiet. It seemed like an eternity before the curtain quivered, and Aaron was thrown in. He was a mess. "Aaron!" I said managing to get to my knees. I struggled against the ropes that bound my hands,"oh Aaron!" I cried. I was again crying, as the Indian can over, and pulled me out again. I bawled my head off, as he re gagged me. I squirmed under neath him. I looked over at Aaron. Begging with my eyes for him to help me. The Indian kissed my neck, and I tried to headbutt him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:45 pm

I near roared as I saw her like that. I fought against my ropes and got out of my gag "Get your filthy fucking hands off her!" I snarled. I was able to get on my knees and slowly moved forward, but he grabbed my stitches and pulled ripping them out. I yelled in pain and looked at May with a look of I'm sorry before I fell unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:29 pm

I cried as Aaron fought his ties, I kicked the Indian in the balls as he ripped out Aaron's stitches. At least he wouldn't have to watch now... I growled, through the gag, The Indian slapped me again, pushing himself into me. I groaned, and arched away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:23 pm

I fell to the ground with a thud, blood starting to make a pool around me. I made no sounds at all, but my heart beat quickly, trying to keep me alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 pm

I whined as it hurt so bad, and kept my eye on Aaron. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming, as I felt warm blood come from my entrance. The Indian seemed to be having fun, and I soon started to feel my body react to him. I bit my tongue to keep from moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:35 pm

By some miracle I regained consciousness and due to the blood on my wrists I was able to slip my hands out. I took the rope and gripped it as tight as I could in my hands. Then I wrapped it around the Indians neck, cutting off the air. "Bastard..." I whispered as he fell. Then I rubbed my hands on her wrist, the blood making her wirsts just slide out. Then I collapsed, my head right her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:40 pm

I choked on the gag, as he thrusted faster hitting my back wall. I groaned sadly, and felt him release. I then saw Aaron attack him. "Oh Aaron." i said quietly as I saw all of the blood. I quickly took my bloody, bruised wrists from the rope. I rubbed them, and went to smile at Aaron. Though the smile didn't come. I saw him collapse, and I grabbed him, pulling him onto my bloody lap. I grabbed a blanket that was nearby, and dabbed at the blood,"Stay with me..." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Stay with me...stay with me... Her words echoed in my head as the events of the past days, up to the pain of death came near. But I fought it, for May.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:52 pm

I bent down my head, and kissed him. "Please..." I mumbled. I pressed my forehead against his, doing my best to stop the bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 pm

As her lips touched mine and her voice echoed in my mind once again, my breathing became visible. Slowly my eyes cared open "May..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:58 pm

I smiled as his eyes open,"Shhh, I'm okay. Your your gonna be to." I said reassuring myself, probably more than him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:05 pm

I nodded and kept my gaze on Mays eyes, afraid if I did she'd disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:07 pm

I smiled looking into his,"When were out of here, and your all healed up. I'm gonna kill every last Indian here..." I said, kissing his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:14 pm

I smiled weakly, knowing she was telling the truth. Then I saw a back doorish thing on the back of the teepee. I motioned my head that way, hoping she'd see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:18 pm

I had already seen it, but I shook my head,"I'm not leaving without you." I said stubbornly. I kissed him again, wanting to be far away from this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:25 pm

I sighed then whispered "Drag and whistle." Then I handed a blanket to her, now that my vision was slowly clearing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next