Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open]

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] Empty Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] Imagejpeg
Aaron

I trotted through the forest on my black stud. The sun shone on my leather covered back, sweat pouring down my face. Soon the sound of galloping horses and the yells of Indians hit my ears. Then arrows started whizzing by me, some coming dangerously close to my head. So I kicked my heels into my horses sides, causing it to rear up and take off. The yells stayed back until a sniper I hadn't seen shot my chest from the front, the arrow throwing me off of my horse. I gasped for air for a couple minutes until I fell into unconsciousness. The Indians stopped and looked down at me, my chest not moving from my tiny breaths. They laughed at me and got back on their horses and ran off. I laid there, unconscious and bleeding terribly from my chest, hoping and praying help would come.

Back to top Go down

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] Empty Re: Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:11 am

May
I trotted along, humming to myself. I heard Indians hollering, and quickly put my dun mare into a gallop. We  headed away from the yells, and looped around to see their victim. A young man, apparently. I got from the mare, and walked over to him. I took off my bandanna, and mopped up some of the blood. The sandy earth was hot on my knees as I kneeled down. I put an ear to his chest, and heard a faint heart beat. I smiled slightly, and looked around for his horse. I saw the black stud, and muttered to myself. No wonder the Indians had caught him so easily. His horse was visible on this terrain, and so was he. I quickly caught the stud, and hoisted the man onto the horse's saddle. I grabbed my rope, and tied him to the saddle horn. That way he wouldn't fall off. I got on my mare, and rode toward shelter, leading the stud.
I had ridden on through the night, till I came to a giant rock, and I had made camp under it. I had laid the guy out, and started a fire. I had made stew, and was now eating some myself. I saved some for the man if he came to. I had removed the arrow from his chest, and doctored the wound. Now I had to wait to see if he lived, or died...

Back to top Go down

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] Empty Re: Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:08 am

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] Cute-c10
Aaron

I groaned quietly at the bumps of the ride, but the groans immediately were silenced by me slipping back into unconsciousness. As I laid there on the hard ground, I began slowly coming back. Then the pain hit me, I groaned and moved my legs slowly, opening my bright blue eyes. I rolled my head over, the fire glinting off of my eyes. Then I saw the most beautiful girl who looked like a goddess behind the fire. My muscles clenched up as I tried to sit up, but ended up falling back down with the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 am

May
]I heard his groans, and I quickly moved over to his side. I pushed him back down and held his shoulders. "Don't move, You'll hurt yourself." I said quietly. I looked down into his blue eyes, And groaned. Why did he have to be so cute? I shook my head, and grabbed a bowl from my saddle bag. I filled it with soup, and returned to him. "Your gonna eat, so don't say your not hungry." I said sternly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:38 am

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] Cute-c11
Collin

I looked up into her eyes, the fire glinting off both of ours. I groaned as my stomach growled, the smell of food hitting my nose. "I'm n-" I started but stopped, like she said, I was going to eat. The smell of food made my nose tingle and my stomach growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 am

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] 10387391
May

I smiled gently at him, and slowly raised him up. I cringed at he thought of feeding him. I never did like feeding other people. I got a spoonful, and put it in his mouth. I didn't look at him, but stared at the ground. After i finished, I sat with him. "So who are you, and where do you come from?" I asked. He couldn't be from around here. No one from around here had a black horse. And no one was dumb enough to buy one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] 500ful16
Aaron

I cooperated and ate the soup slowly. I took a deep breath before answering "I'm Aaron Fredrikson, and I'm from up north." Then I remembered about Diablo and looked around. "Where's my horse?" I asked quickly, before stopping moving from the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 pm

I nodded,"I'm May Stevens. And your stud is fine, he is eating with my mare a little ways off." I studied him,"Up north huh? Where you goin'?" I asked. Not many people ventured to come here, and not many people made it out alive. There was snakes, Indians, the normal folk. And then there was the mustang herd. Some of the meanest horses in the states.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] 500ful16
Aaron

I nodded and took another deep breath now that I knew Diablo was alright.  "Just wandering. Hoping to get away from family troubles." I sighed, remembering the fights me and my family had been having. But apparently here, there were more troubles then back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:06 pm

I smiled at him,"Oh, I'm sorry. " I looked at him, and his big blue eyes. Why did he have to be so cute? I growled to myself, and lay him back down. I got up, and walked to my saddle laying on the ground. I got my blanket and put it next to him. I laid down, and found myself only a couple inches from him. "No touching... hear?" I asked. I lay a pistol under my pillow like I always did.
(Have to go for a while...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:17 pm

((k and sorry I've been using the wrong pictures last two posts.))

I nodded "That's fine." Then I sighed and chuckled "Don't worry, I'm not that type of guy." I sighed and started drifting into sleep, closing my eyes slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:24 pm

I looked at him suspiciously, then nodded,"Okay..." I watched as he drifted to sleep, then I myself began to get drowsy. My eyes slowly closed and I listened one last time to make sure nothing was near. Then I began to sleep. Hardly sleeping at all, I would have woke at any little noise.
(lol, I'm on for 5 more minutes...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 pm

I awoke in the morning and forgot about yesterday for a moment so I tried to sit up, causing my wound to flare with pain. I groaned and laid myself back down "Shit..." I groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:39 pm

I woke when he moved, I instinctively grabbed my gun. Then I saw it was just him,"Oh... Be careful." I said quickly. Then I looked to the horizon, and saw it was pretty late. "Do you think you'll be able to ride?"

(I'm back!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:57 pm

I nodded "I should be able to." I say sitting up slowly, pain wracking my chest, but I ignore it.

((SSS))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:00 pm

I smiled and helped him up. I wrapped on of his arms around my shoulders, and let him lean on me. Then I slowly helped him into a stand. "Tell me if it hurts to bad." I said. I helped him over to his horse, who I had kept saddled. And then I thought about how to get him on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:15 pm

I nodded and walked over to Diablo, who nickered when he saw me. I smiled and slowly reached up and grabbed my saddle horn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:19 pm

I helped him to the horse, and got ready to help him up. "Will you need help up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:23 pm

I shook my head and pulled myself up. I got up, but gasped for a minute before I turned Diablo around to face her horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:27 pm

I watched him get up, and quickly followed suit. I looked at him,"Well... This is good bye. I guess." I said sadly. I looked at him and saluted, a thin we do around here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:09 pm

I nodded sadly and made Diablo walk beside May's horse. I leaned over and kissed her cheek, something they do up north. "Thank you for saving me ma'am."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:27 pm

I slapped his hand quickly, before realizing he had meant nothing of it. "Umm, sorry. " I said then I looked back over at him,"Do you even know where your going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:30 pm

I was confused at first but shrugged it off. I sighed "No idea, just going to travel west."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:35 pm

"well, If you go straight west, your gonna die. Better just stick with me." I said as I rode my mare closer to his stallion. I looked to him,"Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:48 pm

I shrugged then said "Sure, where we going?" I asked, turning Diablo around to face the direction of her mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next