Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open]

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:02 pm

"Were going around Indian territory." I said, emphasizing around. I looked at him carefully, deciding whether I could trust him or not. I decided I could because I had lived through the night. So he must not have any bad intentions.

Back to top Go down

Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy [M-Open]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:07 pm

I nodded and made sure all my supplies were there, including my two pistols in my saddle bag. Then I said "Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:56 am

I watched him check his stuff,"Don't worry. I didn't touch or steel anything." I said, trying to be amusing. When he seemed satisfied, and was ready to leave, I looked once more at him. Then I bumped my mare in her sides, and she trotted forward. "We should make at least 30 miles today." I said plainly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:30 am

I chuckled and sat comfortably in my saddle then kicked Diablo into a trot to follow May.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:35 am

I continued into a lope, after I heard him start following me. After a couple of miles I started to get a weird feeling, like someone was watching me.  I searched the hill tops, but still saw nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 am

I kicked Diablo into a lope to get even with May. Then I whispered "Do you feel like your being watched?" I reached back and grabbed my ammo belt and pistols. I draped my belt over my head and shoulder, but held my guns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:01 am

"Yeah." I replied shorty. I grabbed a double barrel shotgun from a gun sling on my  saddle. Then I loaded all of my pistols, and my one colt. I nodded over to an over hand where we could take cover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 am

I nodded and went to where she had place. So I jumped off and had my horse run off. I had him whistle trained so if I needed him he'd come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 am

I looked at him as he jumped off his horse. I to did the same, and sent my horse off. I jumped into the dug out, and looked at him,"You had better be careful! You don't wanna re hurt your self." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:30 am

I growled, seeing a slight bit of movement on a hill "I'd rather re-hurt myself than get killed." I cocked my pistols and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:34 am

I looked at him annoyed, then aimed my shotgun on the far hill. "Your not gonna be able to shoot them with that this far away." I said, handing him my Colt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:40 am

I rolled my eyes, taking her colt. I aimed it slowly and as soon as I saw the feather headdress and the running towards us with a axe, I shot him straight in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:44 am

I heard the gun go off, and I looked at Aaron angrily. When I looked back the Indian Chief was falling. "Now were gonna have the whole tribe after us!" I growled at him. I shook my head and took aim on a warrior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 am

"We already were! He was coming toward us!" he growled, picking his pistols back up. Then he shot down a different warrior, then got ready to shoot another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:51 am

I rolled my eyes, and shot a warrior. There seemed to be a pause in the battle and I ran for my horse. "Come on! We need to go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:54 am

I nodded and grabbed her colt and put my guns in their sheaths. Then I whistled. Then Diablo came, barreling toward me, he actually kicked a Indians head as it was behind him. I grabbed Diablos saddle horn and swung myself up, the pain in my chest getting close to unbearable. I groaned and started trotting toward Mays horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:59 am

I swung myself up and took off in a blistering gallop. I smiled as I saw Aaron follow after me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:02 am

I laughed lightly as I saw the Indians chasing us on foot, but stopped when I saw their horses. I slipped a gun out and shot do one of them, the others starting to fall back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:07 am

I smiled,"Their pony's can't keep up with us. Trust me, I should know." I said waving good bye to the Indians. I smiled as the last one disappeared over the horizon. I reined in my mare, and came to a jolting halt. I forgot  all my anger, and started hopping around, grabbing Aaron's leg as he was still on his horse. "We sure showed them!" I yelled happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:11 am

I laughed and reined in Diablo. "Yeah we did!" I laughed happily. I slid off Diablo when she grabbed my leg, my face accidentally extremely close to hers. "Sorry." I said looking into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:18 am

I smiled, and moved as he jumped down. I blushed as our faces came close together. I quickly looked away, and brushed hair from my face,"Yeah...um... We should make camp..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:24 am

"Yeah..." I sighed, turning to take some raw meat from his supply bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 am

I got some seasoning from my saddle bags, and laid it on the ground. I unsaddled my mare, and let her go, then I started making a fire. I grabbed a skillet I kept, and grabbed the meat from him. "At the next post we'll have to stop and get a pack horse and supplies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:37 am

I nodded and chuckled "One that's not black." Diablo snorted and I chuckled in saddling him. I slapped his rump he gently and he took off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:41 am

I smiled and giggled,"No... no black!" I repeated. I breaded the meat and fried it. I got two tin plates and split the meat, giving him the bigger half. "There we got chicken fried steak!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next