Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:13 pm

That just made me thrust harder, I groaned. I liked my balls played with. I soon released all the seed I had. It gushed out of his ass and down his legs.

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:14 pm

He kept pushing against him,smiling. Grinning,he looked over his shoulder. "I'm sure I'd be pregnant if I was a girl."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:15 pm

"Fuck yeah you would." I said turning him around and kissing him. I liked my juices all over his legs and ass, even his balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:30 pm

He shivered,feeling the juices all over his bottom half. He kissed him back,letting it linger.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:32 pm

I kissed him back,"Now get in that shower sexy." I said spanking him before I dried off and got on clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:36 pm

He chuckled,being spanked. He rushed into that shower,winking at him. He got in,washing off his mighty body. The alcohol in his breath was still there,his head aching from every littke noise.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:37 pm

I soon put on a movie and put it on low so it didn't hurt his poor ears and headed for making popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:41 pm

He got dressed in his boxers,putting on baggy Red Sox pj pants and a loose shirt. He took out his piercings,his eyes almost popping out with his amazingly long eyelashes. He sat down beside him,arm wrapped around his waist.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:44 pm

I put him more against me. I put our fingers together, I tilted his head up and gave him a soft kiss. "At least your no where near like my ex, he would show off his body and everything. He made is so hard to be with him but you, your the way I like them." I said rubbing his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:47 pm

He smiled,blushing at his compliments. "Thanks a lot. My ex was such a.. Jerk! He'd never pleasure me,and always loafed around." He sighed,kissing him back.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:50 pm

"I don't do that, I prefur my boyfriends ass than a strangers." I said putting my hand in his pants and stroking his hole. I put the tip of my finger in smiling as I kissed his neck as we watched the movie

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:53 pm

He arched his back,feeling that finger in his hole. He but back a moan,eyes fixed on the movie. "You know how to make a man happy."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:57 pm

I laughed,"How so?" I asked thrusting it in slowly and rough.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:58 pm

He moaned loudly,head rolling back. "You're doing that~"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:00 pm

I smiled as I kissed his neck,"Well can't help it if I'm always horny." I said taking my dick out and letting it press to his face

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:03 pm

He kissed his neck back,then kissed his tool. He licked it,sucking on it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:06 pm

"Oh yeah, put that big dick in your mouth." I said moving up into his mouth groaning. I laid my head back on the head rest of the couch. I turned the TV off and put on the music so no one heard us having sex

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:11 pm

He sucked harder and harder,moving into him faster with each breath her took. Cold breath chilled on his tool,waiting for him to explode.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:13 pm

I held his head in place as I pounded his mouth, making him deep throat me. I released a lot of seed that it even came out of his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:16 pm

He had to spit out some seed,his teeth grazing over his tip. He laughed. "That's a lot there."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:18 pm

"That's how much I release every time I have sex, can't help it." I said kissing him and taking some of the seed from him as I groaned. He was on his side so I put a hand in his sweats and stroked him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:19 pm

His tool grew hard,not having intercourse ever since he got an ex. He kissed his arm,trailing them to his lips and poking for entrance.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:22 pm

I got on top of him and rubbing my bare self on his clothed one as I kissed him. I was groaning as I let my dick rub his.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:23 pm

He moaned,pushing against him. He rubbed against his bare like eagerly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:24 pm

I put his hands on my ass,"Fuck my ass." I said getting on the floor and waiting for him to mount me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next